Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off (36347 Views)

Christie Sells Nigerian Statues Of Igbo Deities That Were Looted / Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out / "I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by MelesZanawi: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
This man is at the same level with Chris Oyakhilome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Blacknote: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Kingkamba(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Priye007(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good and responsible King doing the needfulast not some Oba in Benin asking the governor to shutdown totaly.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by pyyxxaro: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
The gods are not to blame
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by 1stola: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
profolaolu:
Children of 8 on the beat again.
OSUs won't kee me with laugh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Itisallright: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm....
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by ThatFairGuy: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
NyamurifIathead:
[s][/s]
For how long will you be like this? You're not getting younger brother cry
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Pact: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
For those who are yet to register,the immigration recruitment has been extended by two weeks. Tell your children/wards, friends to go and register.
https://www.nairaland.com/5733310/nigeria-immigration-service-2020-recruitment/60#88554125
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by oscarvicto(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Our well smoked oven dried catfish is available.

Free delivery in port harcourt

Call/whatsapp
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by 1stola: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Zchi1052:
I just hope them no use human being lives appease their sleeping God's Sha
Jesus Christ is in control
What will pastors have don differently?

What's the difference between your god's need for Jesus' blood according to your Bible and this diety using another human's blood?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wow good
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Do your thing
I got shit to say
But let me come first
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Franking: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Waste of energy and time.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
He's a Dr and he believes this crap? Please iwhat kind of doctor na?

Na native doctor? grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Damilolasmarto(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Has Oro even helped itself. Let's do and face The Almighty. This will just make the pandemic worse

You're a fool . Even the king is begging God here he is just using the Oro as an intermediary. Just as Muslims uses Muhammed and Christiand uses Jesus!! You slave

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lagoskeke:
I NEED HELP!!!
I KNOW ITS A DIFFICULT TIME FOR EVERYONE BUT PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I DONT WANT TO DO THIS BUT I AM HELPLESS
GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN RETURN
I NEED HELP TO FEED AND PAYING FOR HOSPITAL BILL
0. 0. 3. 7. 1. 7. 8. 1. 8. 8
GTB
YOU WILL NEVER LACK ANYTHING GOOD. AMEN
Perhaps u deleted your old account and re open a new one dated 15th of April 2020, specifically for this very motive of yours.. U and I kno dis!

Check yourself before you wreck yourself buddy!
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by xeju: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Zchi1052:
I just hope them no use human being lives appease their sleeping God's Sha
Jesus Christ is in control
Jesus is in control of what?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by LordIsaac(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
If we no longer believe in these traditional rites... Why do we still have the traditional stools? I think they should be abolished so we can save our common wealth!
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by zeenaman: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
There is so much bitterness in this forum. Hatred and tribalism all over
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by sammylee7: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello goodevening fellas, I'm Lee by name ND I'm an online businessman. With my experience with online businesses, have Come to discover how u can always make any online business pay you, no matter what.

Press my watsapp dm now, let me show u this latest one I'm currently working with.
With your little investment you can earn up to 90k within a week. It all depends on how serious u are in the team.

I just need 10 genuine person in my team, nd trust me I'm fully ready to work with you to achieve financial success this lock down period.

Whatsapp : +2348104501976
Call: 07057394541
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by NumbEmotions(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Gadaluck(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
I wish him all the luck in the world cos him go really need am....
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Damilolasmarto(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yemike:
The gods are dead sleeping tongue

God is dead sleeping too
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by finalboss(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Absolute nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Iluvmycontr3: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Samade7:
Even India wey get jazz take reverse........

India no get any jazz. Dem be magicians. Na tricks n magics dem sabi.

I studied over there.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by xreal: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Rubbish post by op

Rubbish mod moves rubbish post to frontpage

Nairaland is becoming a gutter

We need another forum to give seun a run for his money

Those who are to compete with him are requesting for registration fee.

Their greed will make nairaland remain Number 1.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Damilolasmarto(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
LordIsaac:
If we no longer believe in these traditional rites... Why do we still have the traditional stools? I think they should be abolished so we can save our common wealth!

Since the pastors and Alfas can not do anything about corona
We should lock up all churches and mosques and save the mass their money and restore sanity back to our environment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of The Oyo Empire / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.