Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off (36346 Views)

Christie Sells Nigerian Statues Of Igbo Deities That Were Looted / Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out / "I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by MightySparrow: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
African nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by mneedss(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=DigitalBrands01 post=88701964]Welcome to a world where native doctors now command more respect than the Clergymen.

You could imagine the Comments if this man was a clergyman

Respect to who? How?
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by brodalikeme(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Welcome to a world where native doctors now command more respect than the Clergymen.

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Exactly my thought when I saw this thread. Any pastors calls for people to return to God so that this plague can pass would be ridiculed.
Human beings have not changed from being “antiGod” not in the Old Testament, New Testament, ancient times or right now.

So sad that we think we just fell from the sky and can chart the cause of our own life independent of the true God. So sad!
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Digitiminimi: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin[quote author=olax02 post=88708194][/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by AsawanaDgreat: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
If egungun hear say Corona virus dey come meet am, em go vanish go meet shongo.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by od501: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Zchi1052:
I just hope them no use human being lives appease their sleeping God's Sha
Jesus Christ is in control

For your abi? Go try those sleeping Gods nh grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by adexoramo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Iseyin oro, oro omo ebedi moko. That's my hometown.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Emman93(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
MyopicMods:
I now agree with the leader of Miyetti Allah that these guys are too archaic.

You're just an idiot. Ipob olori pelebe.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by elRamani(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
How this kind story take reach frontpage is the eighth wonder of the world, they are appeasing the gods now for Corona, the gods that did not see them fit enough for a higher institution or any other modern development

If not for the fact that i fear juju small, i for talk say i spit on our Oba and his masquerade head grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Joke of the century
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by 9jaRealist: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
SUPERSTITIOUS ZOO! SMDH angry
>
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by OriOko88(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Rubbish post by op
Rubbish mod moves rubbish post to frontpage
Nairaland is becoming a gutter
We need another forum to give seun a run for his money
You can as well pioneer the new forum so as to give seun a run for his money.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by MyopicMods: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Emman93:

No difference between Hausa-fulanis and Yorubas..
Stop pretending
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by PropertyBuying(f): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2020
MyopicMods:
I now agree with the leader of Miyetti Allah that these guys are too archaic.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Emman93:

Can't u survive without igbo or ipob?
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by macof(m): 1:59am On Apr 22, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Welcome to a world where native doctors now command more respect than the Clergymen.

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

And who tha fvck are the clergymen that we should not hear word? What is their usefulness in this situation?

Instead of posting your advert and moving along you decided to first insult what you don't know.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Simbrixton(m): 3:42am On Apr 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Se won ko e oogbe'ko ni abi won o ko e rara? Even if you lack home training, atleast you should have know how to comport yourself in orderly manner
Besides, nothing like intermediary to Allah, can't say for other Religion.
ode una dan cut pipo hands finish abi
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Solidtruth(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Damilolasmarto:

Since the pastors and Alfas can not do anything about corona
We should lock up all churches and mosques and save the mass their money and restore sanity back to our environment

Gbamsolutely
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by ozone4oz(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Rubbish post by op

Rubbish mod moves rubbish post to frontpage

Nairaland is becoming a gutter

We need another forum to give seun a run for his money

One hand sanitizer for u

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by dododawa1: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2020
where is ISEYIN in Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Digitiminimi: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
dododawa1:
where is ISEYIN in Nigeria.
it's in Oyo State.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Olatenten(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2020
I have that trust , iseyin is a no go town for coronavirus , that's my town, God bless iseyin,God bless Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Caseless: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Digitiminimi:
Warn egungun not to cross road o.
egungun is a careful deity.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Digitiminimi: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Olatenten:
I have that trust , iseyin is a no go town for coronavirus , that's my town, God bless iseyin,God bless Nigeria.
lol.
Re: Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

what's the big deal that you believe your master talk? does a slave ever have choice in his life

you people talk like your brain is on recess? the masquerade and amadioha worshipped in Igbo land and Benin traditional worship don't exist again?

I hope foolishness is not part of the symptoms of coronavirus, we might have one case here already
This dieties are probably using faces mask angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of The Oyo Empire / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.