Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Blackwash Blog Model Of The Week : Salami Bela Maureen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackwash Blog Model Of The Week : Salami Bela Maureen (461 Views)

Bela Smhurda Who Was Tested Covid19 Positive in Ghana Now Tested Negative In NYC / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackwash Blog Model Of The Week : Salami Bela Maureen by jerupil: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
My name is Salami Bela Maureen. I’m an actress and entrepreneur. I’m the Managing Director of Belvana Limited. The company is a dealer in cosmetics and fabrics. I graduated from the Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria 2014.

I’m one time Miss Department and Miss Faculty.

I have featured in quite a number of television series and Nollywood movies. Some of which include Jenifa’s Diary, Flatmates, Seven by Igho Tosin, The Therapist by Edward Uka, In Every Way by Eneng Chris, Loving Daniela, Love In The Hole, by Unchenna Amabunabo. I also featured Woman of Virtue by Big Stan, Cold Room by Emmaayaka and several other productions.

see full details @ https://blackwash.blog/blackwash-blog-model-of-the-week-salami-bela-maureen/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

12 Nollywood Actresses Who Have Married Two Times And More (VIDEO) / Top-5 Highest-paid Models In The World-2019 / I Don’t Trust Anyone, Too Many Traitors In The Industry – Kennybangs (read What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.