Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO (3318 Views)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor / Davido Sweating While Devouring A Bowl Of Hot Amala / Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nollywood actress Adediwura warned about the risk of diabetes, as she brings down a mountain of fruits.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/nollywood-actress-adediwura-finish-bowl.html

Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
see more reactions below grin

Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by AlexyA(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Naija people too overdo. For her mind full bowl of fruits will cure diabetes.
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by MJBOLT: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
this one can eat elephant grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by Ogegeodey(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
What exactly inspires someone to fill a big bowl with fruits and finish it?

Na target?

4 Likes

Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by zakas: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
WTF
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by RealSolution001: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chai, see as pineapple and watermelon dey hungry me now. Hunger no good o. Everything go just dey hungry you.
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by scoundrel(f): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
The lockdown has people's attention seeking antics on the rise.

1 Like

Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by legitnow: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maybe she is on a diet.

1 Like

Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Don’t let the Lockdown make you lazy learn how to build instagram accounts with a large fan base and make money..
Other Advantages
Learn how to build websites
Learn how to make sponsored posts on Instagram
Learn how to build likee/tiktok followers
Follow the link

[url]/HhMMkZF61uq83gAcG1zxv9[/url]
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by annsrealms(f): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Smh!
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by missimelda01(f): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eating competition grin

This life I can't kee myself, I can't kee myself ohh grin
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
what if she has, low sugar level and need the fruits
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by SUPERPACK: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2020
But when did sugar start causing diabetes? Or are those people commenting actually joking.
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 22, 2020
SUPERPACK:
But when did sugar start causing diabetes? Or are those people commenting actually joking.
I just tire.
SUGAR doesn't cause DIABETES.
They wouldn't tune in to listen to enlightenment programs.
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by Maxcollins042(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Diabetes bawo? If her pancreas is highly functional I don't see her fraternizing with diabetes merely from downing a bowl of fruits. These ones don use their own hands blow air, open their yansh.

I find her eating from the bowl nauseating. There is a good chance that that bowl must have been used for hand washing and other grimy stuffs. Yucks!

Imagine a size of this fruit matrix being downed by a man for like say a week or two, sperm production will exponentially get ramped up and orgasm intensity and span will be mind-blowing grin. In other words, the bloke will feel like a virgin at every sexual performance. cool
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by irunoko(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Fruits she's supposed to eat moderately in bits for 1 month na him she wan eat in minutes

Gluttony is bad.aseju o da.self control is important.know when to tell your body,I have had enough..she herself has confessed she's tired yet she's still eating.smh
Re: Actress Finish A Bowl Of Fruits, People Warned About The Risk Of Diabetes. VIDEO by Sabadon(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2020
vitamins re good n essential quite alright bt they re nt something u ll wanna consume in large quantities lik dat, theres a recommended daily dietary recommendation .......u dont wanna deal wit hypervitaminosis

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Fresh Video Shows Tega Right Hand Inside Boma’s Bxer (video) / Ronaldo In She-male Scandal / Whitney Huston: Good Surgeon, Good Make Up Or Good Genes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.