Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts (97839 Views)

Tension In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumor Keep Circulating / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / "No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by sammyj: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let him do the live video Abeg. Do unto others what you want people to do to you! The same way he called out Buhari let him do a live broadcasts
zakas:
For the fact that someone hasn't done a live video for a while due to his own personal reason, means he's dead? Let's mind the way we play with the word death and stop wishing other's death.
My one cent

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by kalufelix(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Could be true...Since the Afaraukwu invasion i have my reservations...The zoo needs to declare a public holiday...#VivaBiafra..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by RealSolution001: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
I refuse to accept it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by zikter(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
The same way Kemi rides them, that's how Femi rides them too. cheesy

Today, they will take her to be an enemy and a mad woman, but recall, just yesterday, they said once she says such a thing about you, know that it is your ghost that's been walking. They were so jubilant about he comments regarding Kyari. Now the tables have turned and they've gone bananas.

Dear brothers from the East, stop letting the likes of Reno, Femi, Kemi, take you for a ride. You are better (at least we would like to believe so) than this.
I have never seen anyone as confused as these people. The same way Wike too is playing them. Today they queue behind him, tomorrow they receive insults and start wailing. Kemi should prepare, they are coming for him

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Corporate2020: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
seunmsg:
Bush meat don finally catch the hunter. I can’t wait for the ‘Ipob vs Kemi Olunloyo’ fight. Two crazy parties tearing at each other using the same crude and senseless tactics. grin grin grin

Both parties will strip each other nakked at the village square

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by zikter(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
majamajic:
Trust Kanu , he will reply her later this night
Kanu Al Lebanon abi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Superwave: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
By asking the fools among his tribesmen to stone Adeboye and Kumuyi and you clowns claim their is another tribe more pathetic than you when we talk bigotry ? You need a sledge hammer to your brain to make sure you can ever be sane again cos I am positive you can never be sane, Never ever.

othermen:
Though I have my disagreement with Nnamdi Kanu, I am often compelled by his approach, he just want better for his people, safety and all and would sacrifice his comfort, peace to earn it. I wish the same can be said of our elected leaders. Wishing him well where-ever he may be.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aunty Kemmo don receive special palliative alert ooooo but wait oooo, Commander go soon address the Biafran nation by 9pm..... Last last, if Ogbenifo Nwama 1 of Israel has ascended into the realm of immortals to bring the cure for Covid-19..... Igwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
When this lady talks eh, party must scatter.

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by VALIDDREAMS(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Her account has been hacked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Chlerion: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
minasota:
[s]The person you are seeing in the pics below is missing,if seen please contact the nearest police station.
Thanks[/s]
Focus your search warrant on the hunchback bald albino

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Naajjii: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
zakas:
For the fact that someone hasn't done a live video for a while due to his own personal reason, means he's dead? Let's mind the way we play with the word death and stop wishing other's death.
My one cent
But when the president was away for a while you people were saying he was dead, tell Nnamdi K to do a live video to prove madam kemi wrong.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Ikinternational: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
amiskurie:
Nigeria needs to celebrate this, if truly the agent of terror is off to hell.

Agent of terror indeed.

I blame cheap data

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Ikinternational: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Watch as our brother's from the East calls her name's now, this is when they'll know she is this, she's that. But they can believe any of her stories against FG. Hypocrites
Observing

Modified:
See them above and below me, can you now see our brother's from the far East are chameleon undecided

Weak a ss attempt at trying too hard.

Get KY n stop forcing it in

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Sambai65(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
zikter:
I have never seen anyone as confused as these people. The same way Wike too is playing them. Today they queue behind him, tomorrow they receive insults and start wailing. Kemi should prepare, they are coming for him
their mumu botten not get speed limit nah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by ThatFairGuy: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ikinternational:

Weak a ss attempt at trying too hard.

Get KY n stop forcing it in

Get lost and get a beautiful life niggarrr

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Ikinternational: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Superwave:
By asking the fools among his tribesmen to stone Adeboye and Kumuyi and you clowns claim their is another tribe more pathetic than you when we talk bigotry ? You need a sledge hammer to your brain to make sure you can ever be sane again cos I am positive you can never be sane, Never ever.

Dude go yell at your mirror. Nobody gives a fuvck
Your phone is keeping you company n you're there feeling self important. Guy sit before I slap you for all these empty noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by seunmsg(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corporate2020:

Both parties will strip each other nakked at the village square

We dey here dey wait.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Ikinternational: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Get loss and get a beautiful life niggarrr

It's lost sir.
My life is already beautiful. But your concern is appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Texman21: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
This will be fun to watch grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Biafra4life: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tell that mad woman that Kanu is live on Air now as a matter of fact she can tune in an listing so as to get small sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by suremanpatriot: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
then,they should look for suitable replacement for him. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Biafra4life:
Tell that mad woman that Kanu is live on Air now
as a matter of fact she can tune in an listing so as to get small sense

Link to the Live Video chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Orubebe01: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
he just posted this on twitter. Tell Kemi to tune in tomorrow by 7pm biafran time

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by pek(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Watch as our brother's from the East calls her name's now, this is when they'll know she is this, she's that. But they can believe any of her stories against FG. Hypocrites
Observing

Modified:
See them above and below me, can you now see our brother's from the far East are chameleon undecided
So you didn't do singular and plural in primary school?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Corrinthians(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
sammyj:
Let him do the live video Abeg. Do unto others what you want people to do to you! The same way he called out Buhari let him do a live broadcasts
While doing the video, we would like him to show us his diick. We would like to see if it was the same length as that we saw in his pòrn video.

If they're not of the same length, then it means that is not Kanu but a body double.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by ThatFairGuy: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
pek:
So you didn't do singular and plural in primary school?
Get life niggarrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by lathrowinger: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
minasota:
The person you are seeing in the pics below is missing,if seen please contact the nearest police station.
Thanks
Omo ale, ashawoooooooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.