Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts (97845 Views)

Tension In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumor Keep Circulating / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / "No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Taeewo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
They will clone him with someone from Libya..

Make we self do like the mumu we believe PMB clone..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by hammer0: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kwashiman:
The day Nnamdi Kanu dies, Nairaland will shut down with the most viewed thread of the decade, it will be the same as Buhari dying grin

FAKE NEWS!

OVER 2000 GUEST AND THE PAGE OF PEOPLE LOGIN IN WAS LONGER THAN RIVER NILE.

ABBA KYARI DID NOT GET THAT.

BUHARI WILL NOT GET THAT AND IT WAS EVEN FAKE FROM A KNOWN AFONJA LUNATIC AND EX JAIL BIRD CALLED KEMI.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by blowjohn(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
zakas:
For the fact that someone hasn't done a live video for a while due to his own personal reason, means he's dead? Let's mind the way we play with the word death and stop wishing other's death.
My one cent

Did u read the post?

What she said is that making a live video is a good way to dispel such death rumours.
And by the way, the person in question is a leader and an icon, of the group he leads so his whereabouts is always going to be a subject of discussion.
The leader of north Korea has not been seen for weeks and there is already speculation that he may be sick.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by zikter(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin grin you people will not kill someone here
Dpharisee:

Wrong spelling of the MODs cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Shormiey(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
minasota:
The person you are seeing in the pics below is missing,if seen please contact the nearest police station.
Thanks
Joke kee you there cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by oluwaahmed: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
zikter:
You sure bros? Listen very well, there is a hole in the voice. It Kanu El Chad you are listening to
Funny man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by zikter(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
[Calm down, he didn't report you to the Mods either. Check the spelling of those he was calling upon. May he was calling the names of God's he heard while watching nollywoodquote author=Miracle1991 post=88709030] I didn't break any law. I only called a terrorists organization with their name. I didn't insult any nairalander.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Corrinthians(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fulmigati:

She has always been your typical unity begging one nigeria from south-west. IPOB has never associated with this nutcase.
You surely missed Kanu unity begging thread. cheesy

Every punch you guys throw always tends to come back to give you guys an uppercut. grin

You people should be wary of Femi as well. Weve been singing this for years. You guys have been following and adoring him for years. The day he turns around to sink his fangs into you guys, dont say you weren't forewarned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Missmossy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Many musketeers on this thread grin

My night has been made!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Miracle1991: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
blowjohn:

Did u read the post?

What she said is that making a live video is a good way to dispel such death rumours.
And by the way, the person in question is a leader and an icon, of the group he leads so his whereabouts is always going to be a subject of discussion.
The leader of north Korea has not been seen for weeks and there is already speculation that he may be sick.
he must remove his clothes before we believe he is kanu. They are trying to use mask on one idiot ipob member to pretend as ipob.
The truth is kanu is dead, I got my info from a reliable source very close to kanu before Kemi brought her own out.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by LarryBee1k: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by bluefilm: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
If this Hanty says you are dead; whether you like it or not, you are already dead!!!

That was Ipob miscreants some days ago.

Today the same Hanty says their Lord and Personal saviour Cownu may be dead.

But Ipob miscreants are now questioning her sources.

I have never seen people as confused as these miscreants.

But they can be so funny at times because...

They just happen to know how and when to chose to apply their brains or not...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by LarryBee1k: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Corrinthians(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kachi11061998:

my leader is super fine in good health.
he will be on air tomoro by 7pm.

You mean his body double from Chad?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
How do we know it is him and not some body double? Let him show us his diiick so we can compare with that we saw in his pòrn video to be sure it is not another person pretending to be Ohamadike. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Corrinthians(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dpharisee:

Wrong spelling of the MODs cheesy
He probably was sobbing while trying those words. Kemi don do them strong thing. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Corrinthians(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Taeewo:
They will clone him with someone from Libya..

Make we self do like the mumu we believe PMB clone..
Seems you're not current. Ipob has already adopted Chad as their country. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Galactico4ever(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
If mazi nnamdi kanu is dead,then to God be the glory. no one is immortal,we all will die someday. if Biafre becomes a reality,it must not spearheaded by him. Biafran movement is much bigger than a man in exile. Afterall,so many nationalists wanted independence from the British but die b4 oct. 1 1960.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sufisunni:
this is not kanu
kemi is a paid agent trying hard to shift the attention of the people from Aso rock to nnamdi kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
fk001:
IPOB will soon come here and start insulting Kemi the same Kemi that they were hailing for unveiling the death of Abba kyari grin :

One of them on the other thread even said that if Kemi said you are dead dont argue.
you will wait till eternity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Chimookigwe: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Look at how Igbos have turned into a laughingstock.
Ordinary Kemi Olunloyo is fingering their brains.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by oluwaahmed: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Miracle1991:
that Man is better than the death fugitive who until his dead he was importen.

Your English is more dead than nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Miracle1991:
he has been doing live video so what stop him now if not death.
May the basterd rest in hell.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by yesloaded: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
KingGBsky:
Nnamdi Kanu is rumoured dead on Nigerian Social Media and Kemi Olunloyo has reacted thus:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1252654905224986625
person wey twit 2hrs ago?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by shizzle1: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
starbuck:
Kanu should better start writing his tributes grin grin grin

Nke a atọ m pieces
Why?

You want hin dead too?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
zikter:
You sure bros? Listen very well, there is a hole in the voice. It Kanu El Chad you are listening to
but Kanu El Chad speaks Igbo Fluently and broadcasts offhand grin grin grin tell El Sudan to do same
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by tyisrael: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:
When did Buhari appoint Kemi Olunloyo as Minister of Death Affairs?
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Miracle1991:
Tomorrow ipob pigs will wear masks for one idiot to pretend as kanu on a live video.
Rest in hell god of the ipob pigs.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by blowjohn(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Miracle1991:
he must remove his clothes before we believe he is kanu. They are trying to use mask on one idiot ipob member to pretend as ipob.
The truth is kanu is dead, I got my info from a reliable source very close to kanu before Kemi brought her own out.

That's serious o. Well, fingers crossed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Osidazz19:

Is that the same irrational and retarded logic that Namdiot coward Cownu himself have been using to tarnish other people? I have zero sympathy for the ipob terrorist monkey. I could care less if he's dead or alive.
I only worry about people close to me stay alive in this coronavirus pandemic.
then shütup, delete your comment and get the hell outta this thread
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
zikter:
What are you saying? Anything we hear or see is clone something. As Buhari is a clone version from Sudan, any Kanu you advertise here is a clone from Chad. That is simple
hahahaha...Kemi is yet to confirm, yet you still carry the thing for head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.