Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts (97844 Views)

Tension In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumor Keep Circulating / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / "No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Igbo amaka who do you this thing nah. So u no want make Cownu die but you dey wish bubu death.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by fk001(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
IPOB will soon come here and start insulting Kemi the same Kemi that they were hailing for unveiling the death of Abba kyari grin :

One of them on the other thread even said that if Kemi said you are dead dont argue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by CodeHouse: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
othermen:
Though I have my disagreement with Nnamdi Kanu, I am often compelled by his approach, he just want better for his people, safety and all and would sacrifice his comfort, peace to earn it. I wish the same can be said of our elected leaders. Wishing him well where-ever he may be.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by ezeegolimited30(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
is he above death if it his turn let him RIP

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Kemimarch16(f): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aunty kemi eleti o fe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Kenneth10110(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
We complain about Racism but we forgot tribalism is the reason why the country is the way it is today a lot has to done on the tribal insults thrown at each other in this platform. When its time for actions you see both parties hiding on twitter ranting as if they will pull a plug.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Since when did Kemi Olunloyo become a credible news source?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Taye4j: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
amiskurie:
Nigeria needs to celebrate this, if truly the agent of terror is off to hell.

That's a good riddance to bad rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Harryase(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
minasota:
The person you are seeing in the pics below is missing,if seen please contact the nearest police station.
Thanks
This makes no sense.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Patrioticman007(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
The same way Kemi rides them, that's how Femi rides them too. cheesy

Today, they will take her to be an enemy and a mad woman, but recall, just yesterday, they said once she says such a thing about you, know that it is your ghost that's been walking. They were so jubilant about he comments regarding Kyari. Now the tables have turned and they've gone bananas.

Dear brothers from the East, stop letting the likes of Reno, Femi, Kemi, take you for a ride. You are better (at least we would like to believe so) than this.

We dey laugh Oooooooooooo

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by JasonJidenna(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ishilove:
Since when did Kemi Olunloyo become a credible news source?
Since the day she had access to "who will die next" computer system in Aso rock.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Watch as our brother's from the East calls her name's now, this is when they'll know she is this, she's that. But they can believe any of her stories against FG. Hypocrites
Observing

Modified:
See them above and below me, can you now see our brother's from the far East are chameleon undecided

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Benwallt(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Ferraribaby(f): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
This one strongooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by feedthenation(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aunty Kemi always first to break every death news. I pray nothing happens to Nnamdi Kanu the country needs his type of opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kanu should give us prove of life
Is like bush meat dun catch hunter

someone should bless me today abeg
I need five hundred naria only (500)
Am begging, (3068190115) first bank

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by GAJIT: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
minasota:
The person you are seeing in the pics below is missing,if seen please contact the nearest police station.
Thanks

LOOOOOOOOL, Kai, man you're very hilarious.
���������

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by starbuck(f): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kanu should better start writing his tributes grin grin grin

Nke a atọ m pieces

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Nathphil(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dis group is a proscribed group that should not be our problem at this point sha. A lot is going wrong in Nigeria and we are not even considering life after COVID yet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
zakas:
For the fact that someone hasn't done a live video for a while due to his own personal reason, means he's dead? Let's mind the way we play with the word death and stop wishing other's death.
My one cent
And money for ehm pocket
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Amdoyin(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:
When did Buhari appoint Kemi Olunloyo as Minister of Death Affairs?
O strong..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Afospecialk: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
minasota:
Thanks
Olodo lazy your thats not conversant online

Go on twitter with the ash tag #OsinbajoIsActive

You will see he was recently on live video with team economy of Nigeria couple of hours ago

Ask ur coward savior to come online first

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Fulmigati: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
The same way Kemi rides them, that's how Femi rides them too. cheesy

Today, they will take her to be an enemy and a mad woman, but recall, just yesterday, they said once she says such a thing about you, know that it is your ghost that's been walking. They were so jubilant about he comments regarding Kyari. Now the tables have turned and they've gone bananas.

Dear brothers from the East, stop letting the likes of Reno, Femi, Kemi, take you for a ride. You are better (at least we would like to believe so) than this.
She has always been your typical unity begging one nigeria from south-west. IPOB has never associated with this nutcase.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Ujuiwuji(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poster wa penga
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Miracle1991: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
zakas:
For the fact that someone hasn't done a live video for a while due to his own personal reason, means he's dead? Let's mind the way we play with the word death and stop wishing other's death.
My one cent
he has been doing live video so what stop him now if not death.
May the basterd rest in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by amc: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
JessicaBARBIE:
That's mallan El rufai not osibanjo. Osibanjo does not put on glasses

You obviously haven't heard of reading glasses. cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by 9izone(f): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Amadioha mafukwa gu ohu. Kemi Onyeala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by apex3962: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 907300[/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by zikter(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Biafra4life:
Tell that mad woman that Kanu is live on Air now
as a matter of fact she can tune in an listing so as to get small sense
You sure bros? Listen very well, there is a hole in the voice. It Kanu El Chad you are listening to

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
zakas:
My one cent

I wonder for Nigerians o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by Pius247(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
I begin respect this woman when Abba Kyari died. Two weeks before official announcement, she came up with her crazy talk. No body took her serious.

where and her she get her info surprises my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts by bigfish3k: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
amiskurie:
Nigeria needs to celebrate this, if truly the agent of terror is off to hell.
Just because he doesn't want to be in the same country with low quality humans like terrorists, betrayals, hypocrites and backstabers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.