Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady (58451 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Dexter1010(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Awwnn funny...stuff happens
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Gabbriell: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Audio Manhunt

HD metal detector for android phones:

Use for detecting metals (below surface & surface metals)

Detecting electric cables in walls

Used by Ghost hunters in their experiments

Used as security device to scan for metal b4 granting access to a secured territory

Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol.apps

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Roozzaay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is sad cry
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by PeacenLove2: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
There are hundreds if not thousands of Nigerian women in the Middle Eastern countries that are trapped, denied their passports, no access to phones, passed from one master to the next, and are being incredibly maltreated. Some come back home without a dime.

It is only the lucky ones that live to tell the tale. Please stop going to those countries. They have no regards for human rights especially when you are black and a woman, you are not given a second thought.

2 Likes

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by apex8957: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 21214[/color]
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by somehow: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Uncletony:
Mood right now
fayose 's late mum says hi to you
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by SeeAfrica(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Not only Lebanese but Arabs as a whole are negrophobes.They derives pleasure in trafficking, torturing and discrimination of Africans.
I pray nemesis caught up with him and he should be dealt with according to international law so as to serve as deterrent to others

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by PeacenLove2: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
hardon1:
Abike is just skinning mouth, she will not do anything. modern slavery like this are done in secrete, but the Lebanese knows the consequences of pitting such thing online evening displaying the passport and yet he did it. it shows he is not scared of anything. nothing will happen. na today?

Na today undecided
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by DanHaske: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
In this 21st century, slavery is a choice
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by CodeTemplar: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
majamajic:
Lovely

To get to the root of this

They should hunt also for the lady that allowed herself to be sold

After all she is not a minor , there's a Local cabal here that supply passports to the Lebanese to market

This $ 1000 is not the final bill , these maids all billed over 10M by Madams, after they are sold , their salaries keep coming to the madam that sponsored the trip until her 10M target reached, then the maid will gain freedom to start saving her salaries , human trafficking is very bad , they will never tell u all the truth from beginning !

They do take them to a local shrines to swear , that will make them to pay out of fear, cos their private hairs are in shrine ,

God will save us

Hmmm..
The girls too aren't all innocent.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Sweetcho: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very good I am glad this is being taken serious
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by PeacenLove2: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
J111333:
After she is rescued, it will serve as a deterrent to other Nigerian ladies who embark on such suicide mission.

Dem no dey hia o. Unless dem no truly hia sha cos how person go see fire con go enter am na? If you know the kain yawa these our women dey enter for those Arab countries eh? Those countries no be place person go just Waka enter with Koro Koro eyes. Honestly.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by GistFullGround: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Make una help blow am

Can you help blow the picture of the man?

LEBANESE TRAFFICKER

Name: WAEL JERRO

EDUCATION:
Experienced in Banking, Customer service, Hotel Management, Dispaturing
Business Administration and Management, General
2008 – 2012

Source: https://lb.linkedin.com/in/wael-jerro-51232286

https://twitter.com/WaelJerro/with_replies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by joepepsy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Stop acting as if you don't know they treat Nigerians and other Africans worst In other countries.
Brika:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/5808066/lady-calls-out-lebanese-man

A manhunt has begun for a Lebanese who offered to sell Nigerian woman for $1,000.

Chairman of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), Abike Dabiri-Erewa, said this on Tuesday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1252641878744367104
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Kingstanding: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
dangermouse:
Enough from these lebanese, indians and chinese slavish attitude towards nigerians even within our shores!. Enough!!
. What do you expect from useless and hopeless leaders? It really hurts me the way those Asians are maltreating Nigerians in their fathersland. Almighty God will judge our leaders from first generation to fourth generations, peace and joy will depart from any leaders that make life unbearable for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by majamajic(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm..
The girls too aren't all innocent.

When u are too desperate to leave this country , u jump some green light
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Uncletony(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
somehow:
fayose 's late mum says hi to you
Tell her we miss you both
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very good!!
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by alacantra: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
othermen:
Most of the Asians and the lebanese I have seen close or from a distance are abusive, racist and exploitative...and when they are nice, it is to wealth.
Most of dem in kano are like dat
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by 24kmagic: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
All of Una weh like de shout "japa" .

Better japa the right way if not na slave you go end up as.

One way or the other, I'll make it here.

200M people is a very big market for every body to succeed.

I die here abeg

3 Likes

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
The rate of poverty in labanese no b here. We shouldn't b allowing all these small Asian countries b doing anyhow to us. This things do pain me. Even in KZ, if u see d way de do see me as a star. They beg to take selfie with me. Nigerians should brace up. We should use 2023 to change our politicians n political corridor

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Missmossy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Way to go cool

This is commendable.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by apex4076: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 1399603[/color]
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by somehow: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Uncletony:
Tell her we miss you both
I wished no one death unlike you
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by uuzba(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
othermen:
Most of the Asians and the lebanese I have seen close or from a distance are abusive, racist and exploitative...and when they are nice, it is to wealth.
What can we do?
When they come to Nigeria, it is to run companies, construct roads or other big infrastructure.
When we go to their country, it is to sweep road, barb hair or other road side hustle. We never go to run big companies or infrastructure. We are like houseboy/girl for the world.
A Lebanese contractor I worked under in a construction site once told me/us that Nigerians go to school TOO MUCH and still know nothing.
As for them, Lebanese, by 2pm school has closed and all the kids go to workshop to fabricate and construct all kinds of things. They do that one all through primary and secondary school.
No after school lessons. Nothing.

That's why you see them very confident to handle construction and operate all kinds of machinery here in Nigeria. They just use us for labour work. Them, they can already construct the whole stuff A to Z

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by kalu61(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
only if you have idea how many thousands of these girls are being sold in these middle East and Asian countries
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by nextstep(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
So we're just going to sit here and ignore the fact that:

1 - na Naija person enter herself into human trafficking willingly
2 - na Naija person tell am sey make e enter (maybe na di boyfriend sef)
3 - the girl get family wey suppose report am, but as long as dey share inside the money, dem no go talk
4 - na Naija govament frustrate person sotey dem go enter dis kin tin

But OK, let's blame only the Lebanese guy...

People are saying: you will have no life in those countries...
Do they have lives inside this country?

*NOTE: I'm not condoning it at all, but one cannot see lopsided accusations and only focus on that.
All that will happen is: instead of posting it on twitter, trafficking will continue to be done under the covers.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by calabaman(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
cry cry cry

This irritates my soul.....Wat nonsense.

Wish I could get a hold of the racist piece of shit.

angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is not the first deal from the tone of the advert. It is a normal deal. Nobody knows how many ladies have been sold into slavery. The Arabs are very wicked. This black slavery is common in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.