Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady (58450 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by pfadom: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2020
BLEMOSEDU:

If her name is truly ufuoma then I think she is likely from Delta. Igbos don't bear that name though it sounds like an Igbo name.
But I doubt your analysis.

I don't dispute your analysis, but:

1. BUSARI sounds a Yoruba surname.

2. UFUOMA like you said is not a YORUBA name, but likely from Delta State.

3. An average Yoruba person resident in Ibadan would have at least one other Yoruba name.

Well, God will set her free.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by sergioseo: 2:14am On May 01, 2020
Great article with an excellent idea! Thank you for such a valuable article. I appreciate for this great information. https://novschor.co/ Fitness Products
shiwex:
Go to their countries, they treat us like slaves, they come to Nigeria we treat them like Lords....Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, whites..they are all the same, we need to kick all of them out
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by sergioseo: 10:43pm On May 05, 2020
The mission of Heiress Productions, Inc. is to honor the legacy of the hope and dream of the African slave by providing reparations in the form of empowerment, education, and inspiration through productions, assistance to our less fortunate, diasporic and non-diasporic African brothers and sisters (Aid to Africans, who are both in and out of Africa), and through the fostering of healing and unity of diasporic and non-diasporic Africans worldwide (Brothers and Sisters United).

[url=www.heiressproductionsinc.org/] Juneteenth Productions[/ url]

UndauntedYOCA:

So true.
I had a Lebanese classmate from grade 6-8, he tormented me, scarred me for life, what did he do? He made sure he sat close to me in almost every class, and masturbated, gosh!!! I've tried to get rid of those days but...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.