Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady (58448 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by kiddkash(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
cool cool cool
this is rich coming from ikpu nne gi
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Bahamas95(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
I blame our useless so-called leaders for making this country hell for it's citizens. If the economy dey function like other sane countries most Nigerians nor go bother to travel abroad for greener pastures.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by chidi500(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good for her. Nigeria women values money more than any other thing. she traveled out for ashawo.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Boyhood: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Woleett:
Madam abike wehdone jare. Tomorrow now it's the same unpatriotic Nigerians they are fighting for that'll open their big mouths and talk shit about the country to outsiders then wonder why nobody respects them even in African countries.
Too bad
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
dangermouse:
Enough from these lebanese, indians and chinese slavish attitude towards nigerians even within our shores!. Enough!!

Nobody is mentioning the root of this menace. Guess who must have sold her to the Lebanese man? A fellow nigerian without a doubt. Who brought the chinese, Indians and Lebanese people to nigeria and made them demigods? A fellow Nigerian. We are our own problems.

2 Likes

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by dangermouse(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Xda59:

Nobody is mentioning the root of this menace. Guess who must have sold her to the Lebanese man? A fellow nigerian without a doubt. Who brought the chinese, Indians and Lebanese people to nigeria and made them demigods? A fellow Nigerian. We are our own problems.
Reason why we should all lend our voice and actions towards putting an end to this disgrace. Our youths have slept enough! Time to wake up !

2 Likes

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by pasuma(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
dangermouse:
Enough from these lebanese, indians and chinese slavish attitude towards nigerians even within our shores!. Enough!!

Please start a petition to get rid of all of them, post it here , let's sign it and trend it. The thing is they need us more than we need them.

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by executive12: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
dangermouse:

This is happening in Lebanon, not in Nigeria.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by dangermouse(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
executive12:

This is happening in Lebanon, not in Nigeria.
read well!
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by sergioseo: 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
You make numerous great points here that I read your article a few times. Your views are in accordance with my very own for the foremost part. This is often great content for your readers.
https://moneydrake.com/ Income Ideas
dangermouse:
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by sergioseo: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
You make numerous great points here that I read your article a few times. Your views are in accordance with my very own for the foremost part. This is often great content for your readers.
https://zaysbarbersupply.com/ Barber Tools
dangermouse:
read well!
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Smartwave: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
dangermouse:
you blame them? Blame your brother that can do anything for money. These are the country that treat there own citizens like animals.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by shiwex: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Go to their countries, they treat us like slaves, they come to Nigeria we treat them like Lords....Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, whites..they are all the same, we need to kick all of them out
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2020
othermen:
Most of the Asians and the lebanese I have seen close or from a distance are abusive, racist and exploitative...and when they are nice, it is to wealth.
So true.
I had a Lebanese classmate from grade 6-8, he tormented me, scarred me for life, what did he do? He made sure he sat close to me in almost every class, and masturbated, gosh!!! I've tried to get rid of those days but...
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Infinity988:
That's how they use to do. I so much hate them.
Buffalo2:
I know a day is coming when all these Lebanese, Indians and Chinese will be paid back in their own coins write on our soil here.
dangermouse:
othermen:
Most of the Asians and the lebanese I have seen close or from a distance are abusive, racist and exploitative...and when they are nice, it is to wealth.
Xda59:

Unfortunately, you can say that about ANYONE - even Africans... sad

Look at the way many Nigerians treat/exploit their househelps....
Or even the way so many Nairalanders speak about other ethnic groups.

>

4 Likes

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2020
chidi500:
Good for her. Nigeria women values money more than any other thing. she traveled out for ashawo.

No need for the crude MISOGYNY...
It’s not women who are doing ritual killing and kidnapping all over Nigeria!
>
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by dangermouse(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2020
9jaRealist:

Unfortunately, you can say that about ANYONE - even Africans... sad

Look at the way many Nigerians treat/exploit their househelps....
Or even the way so many Nairalanders speak about other ethnic groups.

>
u may have a point, but do they have to still come to nigeria and enslave us?
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2020
dangermouse:
u may have a point, but do they have to still come to nigeria and enslave us?

Sadly, as the saying goes...
No one can ride on your back unless you are bent over.
>
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Xda59:

Even her passport looks likely forged...
But why emigrate to Lebanon when the Lebanese are running away and moving to Nigeria?! SMH
>
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by PropertyBuying(f): 12:44am On Apr 22, 2020
NumbEmotions:
Way Forward. When caught he should be sold to the chinese government I heard their people love eating bats like him.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Bekool(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Brika:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/5808066/lady-calls-out-lebanese-man

A manhunt has begun for a Lebanese who offered to sell Nigerian woman for $1,000.

Chairman of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), Abike Dabiri-Erewa, said this on Tuesday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1252641878744367104

With all the terrible stories coming out from these arab countries on how they treat black ladies why should any nigerian lady still choose to travel to these evil war torn arab nations for survival? I dont pity them.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Zking: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2020
dangermouse:

The problem lies with us all, we’ve talked plenty, threatened, made promises but have never began any determined to reach an end kinda action... Wait a minute, you got this information because you’re online, they’re also online and watching and listening like everyone else... In the end, they believe nothing will happen because that has been the status quo... It’s high time we did things even without announcing, enough of the announcement my people... ✌�

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by tonididdy(m): 2:08am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't support slavery but this is stale news.
In Dubai, Nigerians sell out their fellow Nigerians to wicked bosses who use them for few months and dump them even after paying a job seeking fee which both the employer and job agent (Nigerian) will share.

If this same lady puts up herself for sale for 30,000N for an hour VIP sexx, what would be the topic?

I don't support slavery but before we all become patriots and advocates, let's first deal with ourselves.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by baysol: 3:49am On Apr 22, 2020
dangermouse:
I think the activities of these dirty people at least in Nigeria must be strictly and closely monitored. They are no good and no well meaning wonkers. They must be shown the door. We don't need them, on the contrary they need us, albeit in a parasitic manner.

1 Like

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by DexterousOne(m): 3:52am On Apr 22, 2020
tonididdy:
I don't support slavery but this is stale news.
In Dubai, Nigerians sell out their fellow Nigerians to wicked bosses who use them for few months and dump them even after paying a job seeking fee which both the employer and job agent (Nigerian) will share.

If this same lady puts up herself for sale for 30,000N for an hour VIP sexx, what would be the topic?

I don't support slavery but before we all become patriots and advocates, let's first deal with ourselves.

Truth
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by pfadom: 5:18am On Apr 22, 2020
The poor lady sold herself to slavery. If you carefully go through the passport the following puzzles will strike you.

1. Going by the first and middle names (PEACE UFUOMA), she is likely to have hailed from the South East.

2. BUSARI is not an Igbo name.

3. The lady was born in Ibadan.

My conclusion is that the syndicate generated a Nigerian international passport with pseudonym for the lady and she presented herself for this at AKURE immigration office.

A word is enough for the wise. Don't self yourself to slavery.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by ozone4oz(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2020
pfadom:
The poor lady sold herself to slavery. If you carefully go through the passport the following puzzles will strike you.

1. Going by the first and middle names (PEACE UFUOMA), she is likely to have hailed from the South East.

My conclusion is that the syndicate generated a Nigerian international passport with pseudonym for the lady and she presented herself for this at AKURE immigration office.

one sanitizer for u

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by DSoj(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2020
The girl that raised the alarm deserves a special reward
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by izubext007: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
not only the Lebanese man they should also search for the Edo madam, because, Edo is known for human trafficking.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by BLEMOSEDU: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
pfadom:

If her name is truly ufuoma then I think she is likely from Delta. Igbos don't bear that name though it sounds like an Igbo name.
But I doubt your analysis.
Re: Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady by Jyde89: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't have a problem with the Lebanese cos they didn't invite our people into their country. I don't blame the poor victims either cos they probably thought anywhere is better than their current condition in Nigeria. however, for the spineless bastards, devil incarnates evil enough to sell their own people like common animals; those are the people I'll like the Nigerian govt to enact a law making trafficking a treasonable offence punishable by death by either electrocution or firing. hanging will be too lenient.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.