Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children (482 Views)

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by bottlewater1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tears as Three siblings who were on their way to see their mother die in road accident after a driver took the wrong lane in Ajah, Lagos

Tears as Three siblings who were on their way to see their mother die in road accident after a driver took the wrong lane in Ajah, Lagos (video) 5 hours ago Newzandar Editor 140 SHARES Share Tweet Four people have died and others were injured after a driver took a wrong lane in Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos State. According to reports, three out of the four people who died in the accident are siblings. The siblings were in the area to visit their mother when they were killed this morning, April 21. Three siblings and one other die in road accident after a driver took the wrong lane in Ajah (video) A video from the scene of the carnage shows blood splattered on the road and a mangled car hanging on a gutter where it ended up following the accident. Witnesses at the scene can be heard saying the driver took “one-way.

Read more at: https://newzandar.com/2020/04/21/tears-as-three-siblings-who-were-on-their-way-to-see-their-mother-die-in-road-accident-after-a-driver-took-the-wrong-lane-in-ajah-lagos-video/

1 Share

Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by RealSolution001: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
I console with the family

1 Like

Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by othermen: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
no words.
Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by Azord(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh shid!
Even me no comot for my crill, na my area but l no know till now.
Hot Death,
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
I feel for that woman. The trauma. I read somewhere today that a mother's fear of who will take care of her children is greater than her fear of death.

2 Likes

Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by Zuorom: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tragic

1 Like

Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
As A PARENT.

Kids ain't supposed to die before us.

2 Likes

Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by eruchboy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Shit happens
I pray GOD grants them the fortitude to bear their loss

3 Likes

Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by GuestLog: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is really sad. Truly sad to read.
Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by Kingloba20(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh God! the woman is sad already judging by the situation in the country. now this has happened.
may God gave her fortitude to bear the loss.
#sad_mood

1 Like

Re: Tears In Ajah Lagos Today As A Mother Lost Her 3 Children by vibre: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
To God be the glory

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Plane Evacuating Nigerians From U.S. Arrives In Abuja / Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless / HRM Eze Felix Enene Otuwarikpo Escapes Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.