Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria (89480 Views)

Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by AceRoot(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2020
blackboy:
It did not mention abroad in the news just read. The title is misleading. The news mentioned no need for them flying to Abuja.

I was wondering. Who wants to travel outside the country during this pandemic and which country will really allow them in.

The aviation boss is just flexing muscles. I live where you can see planes coming into Abuja and I still see planes but no be Aero or Dana.

Sir, and please do let me address you as such. You are too intelligent for most here on nairaland.
You might as well say that 90% of those responding to this story will never notice the difference of the headline of flying abroad and the content of flying to and fro Abuja. They will regardless continue to believe most things spun deliberately to exaggerate and generate traffic.

Sir, I thank you again for your insight.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't even know what to type.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by afroxyz: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2020
I'm very sure Abia state governor is one of them.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by mmsen: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Hopefully more of these useless politicians will die here, maybe the next batch will learn the importance of local, quality healthcare.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
We will all enjoy Nigeria system together..

Nobody is escaping from it...
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by showafrica(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Hope Uzodinma

Lol... The man use that vex put cofew for imostate
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by hupo: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Is it also under the "exclusive list" not to have their states mentioned. Something is fishy here
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Liposure: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:
Please they should be allowed to travel and catch the virus. If they come back, they will share it among their family members
babe, am crazy about u. i like every of ur comment
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Beremx(f): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liposure:
, i like every of ur comment
thanks
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Liposure: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:
thanks
in short, u are a darling. am ur big fan rite now
Re: Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria by Racoon(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2020
PopsiAde:
This is a good move, if true. Because this Government has been telling us different lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.