Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

How To Become A Copywriter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Copywriter (579 Views)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / Do You Still Want To Get Your first $1000 As A Copywriter? / How To Become A Copywriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Copywriter by Nyaknobong: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
The season of lockdown is upon us all. All over the world right now everybody is at home for 24hours.
What are you doing with your time?
What skill are you learning so as to earn money from the comfort of your home?
Do you need an extra source of income that can make you financially stable?

Well,let me introduce myself.
My name is Nyaknobong Charlie. I am a graduate of Physics and passionate teacher. I am also a Copywriter. I choose copywriting because it is a high income skill,high demand skill and most of all you don't have to be a graduate to make money as a Copywriter.(Now you know me ).

What skill can you boost of helping you meet your financial needs such as hospital bills,rent,data subscription,food, clothing, repairs and maintenance etc?

Let me hold your hand as I introduce you to COPYWRITING.
Copywriting is the sale of products through written words. All the products you can ever think of from cars, perfumes, software,travel and tourism events,wristwatch etc are advertised through words by a Copywriter.

On Saturday 25th April,2020 by 2pm. I will be hosting you in a FREE ONLINE CLASS ON COPYWRITING.

The first 20 people will get 3 free ebooks from me.

The venue for the class : Whatsapp (09079066508)

You can reach me on Whatsapp with 09079066508.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Truck Of Maize / Why Are Banks Opening By 9am / Get Paid To Perform Simple Tasks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.