Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. (6069 Views)

Netflix PREMIUM Subscription FOR N3200 / How Does Netflix Clone Empower Your Entrepreneurship Venture? / Cheap GO Tv Nd Dstv Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by minasota(f): 12:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Reply Please
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 1:05am On Apr 22, 2020
minasota:
Reply Please
you'll pay monthly subscription to access the movies available on the app. They have loads and loads of movies and it's being constantly updated.

But you'll have to also download with your own data. If you have a smart TV, you can use the app on the TV.

I think the 4k ( or thereabout) would do. That's what my wife uses.

NB: since the lockdown, I sub glo night 200N for 2gig and download the movies we want. With the 2g, I can download at least 8 movies from the app

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2020
minasota:
Reply Please
you can also make do with netnaija Dot com to download movies, Incase you aren't cut out for the Netflix

4 Likes

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by delishpot: 1:38am On Apr 22, 2020
gmacnoms:
you can also make do with netnaija Dot com to download movies, Incase you aren't cut out for the Netflix

You know very well that link leads to a blog. Why lie to people? You just want traffic ba?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by ifex370(m): 2:32am On Apr 22, 2020
gmacnoms:
you'll pay monthly subscription to access the movies available on the app. They have loads and loads of movies and it's being constantly updated.

But you'll have to also download with your own data. If you have a smart TV, you can use the app on the TV.

NB: since the lockdown, I sub glo night 200N for 2gig and download the movies we want. With the 2g, I can download at least 8 movies from the app

8 movies bros!!!!

9 Likes

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Otunba80: 4:36am On Apr 22, 2020
delishpot:

You know very well that link leads to a blog. Why lie to people? You just want traffic ba?
you guys are funny, sm1 trying to help you out and you are saying it leads to site, na ontop Facebook una wan download movies before. D site is correct and naijanetflix dot com also

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by austino677(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2020
ifex370:

8 movies bros!!!!
grin maybe low quality movies lol

8 Likes

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Ziyech(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Lol, netflix movies dey reach 500mb.. 2gb will only download 4-5 movies.
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ziyech:
it's between 200-250mb usually. In rare occasions 279/300

2 Likes

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ziyech:
then you don't use it. It's usually 200/220 mb. Rare cases get to 300mb

1 Like

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Ziyech(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
gmacnoms:
then you don't use it. It's usually 200/220 mb. Rare cases get to 300mb

undecided undecided
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ziyech:

undecided undecided
download movie and screenshots.

1 Like

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Obabajo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
gmacnoms:

pls what site do u download movies from?
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Ournolly: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Trust me you will spend a lot on data, a whole lot!

5 Likes

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Obabajo:

pls what site do u download movies from?
netflix and netnaija dot com
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ournolly:
Trust me you will spend a a lot on data, a whole lot!
absolutely
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by uboma(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=Obabajo post=88731945]

pls what site do u download movies from?[/quote

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Demmtek(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have slot for Netflix premium account just 5h per month 2 slot still available 08067311004
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Fkj202004: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Do I have to subscribe before I can download?
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fkj202004:
Do I have to subscribe before I can download?
yes
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by virtue123(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
gmacnoms:

I don't know anything about Netflix untill a friend of mine gave me a slot in his premium account and I love the experience like mad.the problem now is that, I can't find my downloaded movies on my sd card on my phone,I have searched every where on the phone but to no avail.could you please assist?
So as to be able to transfer the movies to my USB and be able to watch them on my tv.my tv is not a smart one but has HDMI and can play USB a stick.
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
virtue123:

I don't know anything about Netflix untill a friend of mine gave me a slot in his premium account and I love the experience like mad.the problem now is that, I can't find my downloaded movies on my sd card on my phone,I have searched every where on the phone but to no avail.could you please assist?
So as to be able to transfer the movies to my USB and be able to watch them on my tv.my tv is not a smart one but has HDMI and can play USB a stick.
not possible. You must watch on your Netflix app on phone or in a Netflix app on a smart tv

3 Likes

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Iamemblem(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
I got no time to waste time only looking for movies to buy to fill 2TB EHD good price
Quote me or click on signature
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Idiotmod: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
virtue123:

U can try this website and a app. U don’t need subscription. The app is just like Netflix

1 Like

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by adedayoa2(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
austino677:
grin maybe low quality movies lol
may not be low quality movies, i used 1.6GB to download money heist season 4 with 8 episode.
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Ericnrm(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2020
adedayoa2:
may not be low quality movies, i used 1.6GB to download money heist season 4 with 8 episode.

That's about 200mb for an episode so what's your point exactly? Plus OP the best solution is Ntel's unlimited monthly sub with your Netflix and you're good to go. That's what i use anyway

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ericnrm:

That's about 200mb for an episode so what's your point exactly? Plus OP the best solution is Ntel's unlimited monthly sub with your Netflix and you're good to go. That's what i use anyway
how much is it and how's the bandwith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Ericnrm(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
gmacnoms:
how much is it and how's the bandwith

17,500 a month and i get around 1mb per sec during the day and 2 to 3 Mb per sec at night
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Ebubemg(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
gmacnoms:

8 movie ke
When just one episode takes 1g, while a movie take 2g plus and I watch with phone oh
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by Cassie74: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ericnrm:

17,500 a month and i get around 1mb per sec during the day and 2 to 3 Mb per sec at night

NTEL unlimited is 18500 now
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by gmacnoms(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ericnrm:

thanks
Re: How Does Netflix Work I'm Thinking Of Stopping Dstv subscription. by graychuks(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
What's wrong with the suggestion he made...netnaija is a good site to download movies now

delishpot:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BRAND NEW LUMIA 625 @ GIV AWAY PRIZE / Apple Macbook Air 13.3 Inch C I5 1.3ghz 128gb 4gb Mac Os-210k / How To Iron Your Clothes With Your Small Size Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.