Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On (39649 Views)

11years After..dagrin Lives On / Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Prophet777: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP Dagrin...
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
My post is unrelated tho.
Please pardon me.

I've been quite depressed at the moment and I'm on the verge of losing my sanity.

My girlfriend of two years just dumped me via WhatsApp chat, saying she's walking out of the relationship.

Her reasons were that I'm not too rich as she expects and most of all she says I'm not good looking...(After two years of spending on her recklessly).

I'm really confused as I don't know what to do..
Am I really bad looking?? In my assessment, I think I'm average (See pic attached).

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods
E don happen
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Hongkongfukid(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
shey democrazy leleyi abi crazydemo
buh buhari administration don drop full version of craziness.
billons to dig grave , abeg na spirits them dey bury?
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by jboycrb(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
What killed him , hope is not code 19

Boko haram in space (pluto)
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by psalmylee: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, shut your mouth.
Bring one Igbo rapper in SE..

The guy is one of those that shaped Music Industry
no b lie braba
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by ElValiente(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
REST IN PEACE BROTHER
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by psalmylee: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
foolbuster:

The thing is people behave like sheep. They just do or agree to what the majority does.

Nobody knew who dagrin was when he was alive. Then he died his friends and relations hyped him and suddenly dagrin became great. Very funny.
unp just get sense..just open that foolish mouth talk anyhow
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Adjovi: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Please pardon me.

I've been quite depressed at the moment and I'm on the verge of losing my sanity.

My girlfriend of two years just dumped me via WhatsApp chat, saying she's walking out of the relationship.

Her reasons were that I'm not too rich as she expects and most of all she says I'm not good looking...(After two years of spending on her recklessly).

Am I really bad looking?? In my assessment, I think I'm average (See pic attached).

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods

Bro it's not the end of the world. She's probably not the one for you.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Toluensdollars(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
By far my best Nigerian rapper of all time, i miss him so much. Rest on Lion, Dagrin Aka fimile joor, lyrical werey, anyhow u want it.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Edoziesmart(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nuel4:
goan sit down my friend. That dude was a local champion in one village in Yoruba land. People normally overrate dead people. If this nigga were still alive nobody would have known him till today

Hmm
Dagrin is not a local champion, buddy. I would remembered how i played his music then on my Sony Ericsson k300i around 2008/2009.
I knew about his dope rapping before he died, regarding he stayed in the west while i reside in the east then, Aba to be precise.

Anyway may be you are not a die hard fan of rap music like me.
I have been grooving rap music since 1999 till date.

Meanwhile, rip barrack grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by phenzy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Idenoch:
His name is Olanipekun olaitan
We attended the same primary school, we were only only 5 in class, me, dagrin, rukayat, esther, and Tobi adisa. I don't even know were others are now.
The school is at meiran, Roseville nursery and primary school, his house is located on same street with the school.
I can tell you categorically dagrin has been a very hard guy since our primary days.

So, da grin attended Roseville, meiran. Eyah. I know that school.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Its only Yoruba people that know him. We dont know him here in the East and South. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by HundredWays(m): 12:46am On Apr 23, 2020
MartinsD12:

Respect to Barack o grin EMI best, no rapper in Nigeria has ever surpassed his achievement, he is like 2pac
mention 3 international awards of Dagrin, I'll mention 10 of M.I Abaga
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Dude is a legend. Here's Dagrin at his finest, on KSB's turn me around track. No cameo by a Nigerian rapper has bettered this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owZJjCzA2ko
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by coins501(m): 1:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by olaslimfit(m): 1:54am On Apr 23, 2020
mi so fun yin ninu entertainment, emi ni ceo, dagrin, alwayz listen to his music, a good rapper per excellence.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 23, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Please pardon me.

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods
You look like you haven't eaten and water hasn't touched you since Covid-19 broke out in late 2019 undecided maybe that's what scared her soul away bro. Aside that you're not ugly.. Just start dey baff well unless you're afonja embarassed
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:43am On Apr 23, 2020
HundredWays:
mention 3 international awards of Dagrin, I'll mention 10 of M.I Abaga

Which 10 international awards did MI Abaga win?

If Dagrin had the Chocolate City investment that MI Abaga had, you think any rapper in the year 2009-10 would have been able to come close to him?

I am not trying to discredit MI Abaga. I have a lot of respect for him.

But then, who knows anything about his freestyle skills? I am willing to be informed.

People have attested to it that Dagrin can freestyle for hours. He freestyled to about 4 minutes of beat on Jimmy Jatt Jump Off.

I know of Vector's freestyle skills as well. He was in many freestyle competitions that he won.

But what of MI? How really good is he?
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Bar1941(m): 4:05am On Apr 23, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Please pardon me.

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods

Work hard young man
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by anthropizzy(m): 4:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Mo le nu bi pon pon.

Rest well barrack o green. We shall meet again.

Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by determination26(m): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2020
My brother, don't mind that girl jor. You are handsome, just work on yourself cos most of these girls ain't loyal.
MuduOfRice10:
Please pardon me.

Cc:
Benz boys
Stillmaticog
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Aro1
Luminous
Plead
Stupidmods
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by A47yo(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Well if you don't know, Dagrin has re-incarnated in his younger blood brother TROD(The Return of Dagrin).
This Boy is a Murderer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9WP2T4nbVQ
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by olamidedivotee(f): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
nah juju kill this guy.
All these small small boy's wey go dey chook hand inside rituals.
Nah the result be this.
Rest in pisses dude, no be me send you message sad
How did you know juju killed him chai people.
I know dagrin very well cause I live in Meiran, His dad marry 3 wives but all of them bore only one son each, one of his dad wife hypocrisy led to dagrin's death. Dagrin didnt die of juju.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2020
O.P he was born in 1984 and not 1987
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed If to say dagrin no die,who 4 know olamide??(asin who 4 dey hear d rubbish wey lil kesh, reminisce and co's dey sing now??)
i remember when i was still in sec. Sch back then,that was the first time i ever listened to dagrin's songs even tho i'm a non-yoruba who don't understand yoruba..
mehn,the dude was super dope ahswear.
rip dagrin.
If he were to be alive he won't reign forever now. Everybody has their time and season bro. The sky is big enough for every bird to fly.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Rest on King ��� meanwhile for my Nigerian boys who like to defraud people and do online scam, yahoo yahoo ... See the consequences
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by foolbuster: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2020
psalmylee:
unp just get sense..just open that foolish mouth talk anyhow

Mumu. You can't even think up any point to make.
Re: 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On by Kingrexyl(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Da grin alako grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.