Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June (33655 Views)

Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Who told you oil is sold 3 months ahead of time ?
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Lorenzop:
It will get worse, the question is what are you doing to stay afloat. The internet remains a gold mine yet untapped. Join me let's make money together, you trade by yourself.. search on Telegram for
Bang the Options

Seeing is believing

See this cheap scammer woh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by AsawanaDgreat: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Wahala dey oo
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by allthingsgood: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
I'd even be the happiest person if our Oil dries up so we can grow up as a Nation. Let me see how our politicians, especially our Senators would survive with their oversized allowances.

At this point, all I can advice everyone is to factor in How to take your businesses online to the international community to ensure your economy doesn't depend on Nigerian economic blueprint. By so doing the rise of Dollar will be your gain

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

why are you jumping to Senator You forgot your local government councillor that has done absolutely nothing for the LGA

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by studentofTruth: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
I'd even be the happiest person if our Oil dries up so we can grow up as a Nation. Let me see how our politicians, especially our Senators would survive with their oversized allowances.

At this point, all I can advice everyone is to factor in How to take your businesses online to the international community to ensure your economy doesn't depend on Nigerian economic blueprint. By so doing the rise of Dollar will be your gain

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

The worst part is that our law enforcement officers have succeeded in criminalizing online business that our people don't believe that one can legitimately make money online.

Even after showing them my Upwork profile, they still think it's Yahoo Yahoo — even the educated ones don't believe that one can stay here and offer services to clients in different parts of the world.

Our government needs to do a lot to sensitize our youths to the legitimate opportunities in digital skills and online services. Most Nigerian youths are currently afraid of computer and internet connection — no thanks to the sensational approach of EFCC and SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by BEEFIE: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Robisky001:
Both the fed and state government are lazy buffalos. They couldn't think aside the box on ways to get more foreign exchange other than the oil. Yet bubu in his ineptness lumped and tag the ever resilient Nigeria youths as lazy. Tell me who's more lazy now grin grin

you that you can think outside the box show us your account balance

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Ayo8(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Jflex07:
Revolution can never happen in a country like Nigeria.

If values can't unite us, hunger will...

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by BEEFIE: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Naughtysite:
Who told you oil is sold 3 months ahead of time ?

have you heard of oil futures

3 Likes

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

WORD!!! This nation is nearly fvcked beyond redemption!

The worst part is that those at the helm of leadership have no clue going forward!!! The abyss is upon the nation!!!... Going our separate ways now is the only option.

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by kogiguy(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2020
I would have been the happiest person. How I wish the oil should dry up. Our leaders go sit up!
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
president Buhari always ordering withdrawal but APC always tell us Gej did not leave any saving.

let oil come to zero. buhari have diversify already.

we have rice and cows

Very good point.

From May 2015 till now, APC regime has never saved anything. Their excuse is that oil price is low.

The monies they are withdrawing was still saved by the past government.

3 Likes

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2020
SpecialAgent:

See this cheap scammer woh cheesy

I feel nothing but pity for you. To you everyone is a scammer. Keep wallowing in your ignorance. Hate it or like it....we keep making money....doubt it?....join the telegram and see things for yourself.....dumbo tongue
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by watchindelta(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2020
One thing is to complain the other thing is to learn and correct your mistakes. But the problem here Nigeria do not learn from anything whether past,future or beginning ! Only what kicking in their mind is evil evil...

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by gp6liveth(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2020
And the FG will also get zero allocation including the NASS
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by nedekid: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Very good but bad for the civil servants who deserve their monthly pay...may God punish our governors and the FG for not espousing true federalism so that states can be competitive financially..

Oil price has finally dealt us a big blow...
Civil servants should go and find real work or start businesses like every other person's jare. The Civil service should be greatly streamlined. Let them see what business people go through to generate little income then one civil servant will come and extort or pass stupid laws that is anti business or to generate stupid revenue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by skyblue4real(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Why can't you people cut the cost of governance?
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by apex5910: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
Nobody should say GEJ government is the most corrupt government in Nigeria history again, because Buhari government has set a new record in corruption! When OBJ was president, crude oil price was selling around same price it is now that oil prices have crashed during this current Buhari civilian dictator regime. Almost the same amount of population, same number of States, same government system, yet under OBJ regime we didn't die, Nigeria's economy grew, he built infrastructure, and delivered "some" good dividends of democracy without borrowing. And all states were paid their allocation (except Lagos of course which was political but the money was there, just withheld, not like money was not there). But now, this corruption personified government are already telling us states won't get allocation soon because oil prices have fallen to the same level it was during OBJ government. Who's fooling who? Bunch of incompetent thieves. They can't even tell intelligent lies, but will be telling foolish lies that even a 2 year old can figure out how stupid their lying is

They are still selling us fuel at N125. Fuel under OBJ should have been around N60 per litre.

Fuel, Kerosene and diesel are overpriced right now and NNPC is making a killing.

Why the independent marketers want to go into importation again. In fact the wealthy ones have started importing.

4 Likes

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Naughtysite:

Very good point.

From May 2015 till now, APC regime has never saved anything. Their excuse is that oil price is low.

The monies they are withdrawing was still saved by the past government.

right from the day they came in, they started withdrawing already saved fund in the name of bailout to state

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by TheKingIsHere: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
jerryunit48:
So na true say na awa oyel dem take dey run naija yet nothing to show for it in the entire Naija Delta

What do you have to show in your entire state?

Instead of you to focus on your useless governors you keep insulting as if yours is better.

Nigerians should think for once
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by bayelsaowei(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2020
nedekid:

Civil servants should go and find real work or start businesses like every other person's jare. The Civil service should be greatly streamlined. Let them see what business people go through to generate little income then one civil servant will come and extort or pass stupid laws that is anti business or to generate stupid revenue.
I understand..but the government must have civil servants even though I know they do almost nothing in their various offices..

Bottom line is Nigeria needs to transit into true federalism so that state governors can wake up and run their economies to the benefit of their people and not wait on oil monies from the niger delta.. just look at the state of the country.. we have leaders who are fools ..we have leaders depend on monthly stipend from the center to survive... thats madness.

3 Likes

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2020
BEEFIE:

have you heard of oil futures

May deliveries were still traded yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by apex1233: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 4399150[/color]
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by nedekid: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I understand..but the government must have civil servants even though I know they do almost nothing in their various offices..

Bottom line is Nigeria needs to transit into true federalism so that state governors can wake up and run their economies to the benefit of their people and not wait on oil monies from the niger delta.. just look at the state of the country.. we have leaders who are fools ..we have leaders depend on monthly stipend from the center to survive... thats madness.
True and wise submission by you.
I concur.
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Wazirinjos12(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
I have been saying this b4 now that the country should be sold and proceed shared, now naija no get any value because of our over dependence on oil
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by joejah33: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2020
jerryunit48:
So na true say na awa oyel dem take dey run naija yet nothing to show for it in the entire Naija Delta
BROS SO NA NOW U KNOW? WHEN U RETURN FROM DIASPORA?
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by charly4tex(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Lorenzop:
It will get worse, the question is what are you doing to stay afloat. The internet remains a gold mine yet untapped. Join me let's make money together, you trade by yourself.. search on Telegram for
Bang the Options

Seeing is believing

How?
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by omoluka: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2020
studentofTruth:

The worst part is that our law enforcement officers have succeeded in criminalizing online business that our people don't believe that one can legitimately make money online.

Even after showing them my Upwork profile, they still think it's Yahoo Yahoo — even the educated ones don't believe that one can stay here and offer services to clients in different parts of the world.

Our government needs to do a lot to sensitize our youths to the legitimate opportunities in digital skills and online services. Most Nigerian youths are currently afraid of computer and internet connection — no thanks to the sensational approach of EFCC and SARS.
Spot on man.
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by codedguy1(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2020
DigitalBrands01:

It won't make any difference if the oil dries up, in fact the situation will be worse having these clowns at the helm led a dullard.

When you have daft, selfish, parochial and wicked people ruling don't expect anything reasonable to come out of a dire situation when the oil is no more wanted like we are experiencing now.

If they had sense we would have diversified a long time ago and the easiest and fairest way was resource control which the north and some selfish idiotic southerners seem to turn their back on when they get juicy positions.

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by mmsen: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2020
The oil comes from the delta but it is the north who will be hurt the most by this.

How will they survive?
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2020
daddytime:
It makes absolutely no difference.

When the matter set, na government go tell banks to freeze accounts of all known thieves just to see money to even take buy fuel for their cars and generators.

All the thieves in power go begin donate their loots.

This is the best revolution to take place.

grin grin grin the cuckoo has come home to roost. i wonder why they are even telling us, why are they not covering that informations up like every other?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video) / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections / Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.