Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June (33652 Views)

Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by olumide3367(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
mceze:

Something I teach for free
ok
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by cybertron88: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lorenzop:
It will get worse, the question is what are you doing to stay afloat. The internet remains a gold mine yet untapped. Join me let's make money together, you trade by yourself.. search on Telegram for
Bang the Options

Seeing is believing

From bang the bookies to bang d options. As football no dey u wan switch to binary trading to make money from subscription. I only pity those who would subscribe thinking forex is like football betting.

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lorenzop:

Hahahahaa.....na envy go kill you....ntooo gi .....no worry those smart boys go milk you dry again coz your greed will lead you straight to scammers again
...una never learn....ewu

Lol, See the man that says he's making it big off forex, arguing with me woh. You surely have LOTS OF FREE TIME. How old are you sef grin
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Greatzeus(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lorenzop:
It will get worse, the question is what are you doing to stay afloat. The internet remains a gold mine yet untapped. Join me let's make money together, you trade by yourself.. search on Telegram for
Bang the Options

Seeing is believing

Scammer anybody can download picture from any site on the internet. Thief you have made too much that you want others to join you? Ole

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Lol, See the man that says he's making it big off forex, arguing with me woh. You surely have LOTS OF FREE TIME. How old are you sef grin

dumbo...it is called binary options....you ignoramus
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Greatzeus:

Scammer anybody can download picture from any site on the internet. Thief you have made too much that you want others to join you? Ole

sorry o if those smart boys actually took your money or better still enter lagoon...i can sense your frustration from afar....in the meantime, join our telegram group and follow the live trade calls you moro.n
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
cybertron88:

From bang the bookies to bang d options. As football no dey u wan switch to binary trading to make money from subscription. I only pity those who would subscribe thinking forex is like football betting.

mumu....stay static with your one job you hear, that is if you have anyone...enemies of progress tongue
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by executive12: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
I hope the price falls to zero. That would pave the way for the restructuring of Nigeria or peaceful disintegration. It will force everyone to get productive in order to survive.
I view this as good news.

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by executive12: 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sunshyne200:
This is the real game changer. We have been preaching diversify the economy for over a decade now, but nope, everybody is looking for quick money, no long term investment.

This ones even started looking for oil in Chad basin, katsina and all, spending huge funds that would have overhaul our manufacturing/agricultural sectors.

Now, Russia and S/Arabia have decided to crash oil price to less than $1/barrel.

If this war between those folks continue, am sorry to say, we are doomed.

But I believe that we would survive.

As far as I am concerned, oil at $1 will be the best thing to happen to Nigeria since independence.
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by charly4tex(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Lorenzop:

Join the telegram and see things for yourself
Search for

Bang The Options

I can't see d link
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by erico2k2(m): 4:58am On Apr 23, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
I'd even be the happiest person if our Oil dries up so we can grow up as a Nation. Let me see how our politicians, especially our Senators would survive with their oversized allowances.

At this point, all I can advice everyone is to please factor in How you can take your businesses online to the international community to ensure your economy doesn't depend on Nigerian economic blueprint. By so doing the rise of Dollar will be your gain

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
The online matter depends on us generating enough power to sustain it.
Nigerian FG are the worse in living history!
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by erico2k2(m): 4:59am On Apr 23, 2020
executive12:

As far as I am concerned, oil at $1 will be the best thing to happen to Nigeria since independence.
Def cos the vast majority of Nigerians dont get any benefit!
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Lorenzop:

dumbo...it is called binary options....you ignoramus

I swear to God, anybody that falls for this cheap scam of yours deserves it. So you intend to gather greedy Nigerians & make money off them abi. ole grin
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2020
charly4tex:

I can't see d link

To avoid ban. I can't share links

Search on telegram for

Bang The Options
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Uchek(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2020
You gave your acct number without your name. How does anyone who desires to help you make the transfer?

Good morning everyone, I'm sorry to bring my plights on here on a open forum but, I can tell you that I have no other place to turn to as I have exhausted every other limited opportunity I have. I have been having difficulty in feeding my kids and myself since last week Sunday, I'm a tailor and a single mom and I have no one else to help me. For the love of God please help me with any amount so that I can feed my hungry kids, I pray helper will not be far from you. Any amount is appreciated. Thanks and God bless you. FCMB 6794758018
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by cybertron88: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Lorenzop:

mumu....stay static with your one job you hear, that is if you have anyone...enemies of progress tongue
Idiot come let me feed and empower u.. jobless mofo looking for who to scam with subscription money. Recycling one-off profit on demo account to deceive gullible ppl. Come let me coach u for free.

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2020
cybertron88:

Idiot come let me feed and empower u.. jobless mofo looking for who to scam with subscription money. Recycling one-off profit on demo account to deceive gullible ppl. Come let me coach u for free.

grin....waste of space. Join the group and observe
Observation is allowed....I will even give you free signals that's if u even know what to do Moro.n. poverty stricken pervert....come and collect handouts mumu.....drop your acct number and let me send money to you asap. Your frustration can be seen from afar....no worry, real scammers go jam you soon. Olodo
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by cybertron88: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Lorenzop:

grin....waste of space. Join the group and observe
Observation is allowed....I will even give you free signals that's if u even know what to do Moro.n. poverty stricken pervert....come and collect handouts mumu.....drop your acct number and let me send money to you asap. Your frustration can be seen from afar....no worry, real scammers go jam you soon. Olodo
I laugh at ur stupidity. Telegram scammer. I have given u an option to lift u out of poverty and fraud.After failing woefully from sport betting u think trading binary will rescue u out of penury. Hungry go kill u this lockdown. Make I see the mugu wey go pay u subscription money. If u making it from forex u won't be so desperate for subscription. Telegram fraudster.
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2020
cybertron88:

I laugh at ur stupidity. Telegram scammer. I have given u an option to lift u out of poverty and fraud.After failing woefully from sport betting u think trading binary will rescue u out of penury. Hungry go kill u this lockdown. Make I see the mugu wey go pay u subscription money. If u making it from forex u won't be so desperate for subscription. Telegram fraudster.

Ediots like you need to be put in their place. I can bet my balls, this lockdown will deal with you. Mark it today. Olodo

I say again. You are such an idio.t....u can't even differentiate the two.....u ever seen the four walls of a school. Those who know what it is are reaping....as for you. You will continue to wail till you die tongue

E pain you?....jump into the lagoon....ntooo gi tongue

Meanwhile, join and be observing us so your BP will rise and kill you off....poverty stricken bastar.d
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2020
History of stupidit.y and failure

You failed woefully at forex....no wonder u have been crying since...sorry o....ur broker chop you raw coz of your inefficiency.

Dumb.o grin grin grin

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Sunshyne200(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
executive12:

Haba now Prophet of doom.
Pray it bounces jare
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by cybertron88: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lorenzop:

Ediots like you need to be put in their place. I can bet my balls, this lockdown will deal with you. Mark it today. Olodo

I say again. You are such an idio.t....u can't even differentiate the two.....u ever seen the four walls of a school. Those who know what it is are reaping....as for you. You will continue to wail till you die tongue

E pain you?....jump into the lagoon....ntooo gi tongue

Meanwhile, join and be observing us so your BP will rise and kill you off....poverty stricken bastar.d
see who dey talk. How many ppl don subscribe ur 10k today? Hungry go kill u Telegram Scammer EZE ONYEKA DOMINIC. I have been working from home this lock down but i still dey collect my full salary which u wont make in a year in ur scamming business. I get ur time today no worry.. Las Las i go open thread plaster ur pix for others to desist from doing business with a scammer like u.. Be Guided.
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Lorenzop: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
cybertron88:

see who dey talk. How many ppl don subscribe ur 10k today? Hungry go kill u Telegram Scammer EZE ONYEKA DOMINIC. I have been working from home this lock down but i still dey collect my full salary which u wont make in a year in ur scamming business. I get ur time today no worry.. Las Las i go open thread plaster ur pix for others to desist from doing business with a scammer like u.. Be Guided.

Hahahahah hahahaha.....so childish

Only a real scammer will be worried about this....by all means go ahead. Make me popular grin grin grin

Is this all you could do. Smh
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by Nasir123(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

Nigerian politicians are not from planet Mars.

Nigerian politicians are a reflection of the Nigerian population!

An average Nigerian is very corrupt and will steal once he has half a chance

Stop blaming politicians alone, you as a Nigerian are also part of the problem because I can swear that at some point you have also cheated the system!

Look at the way you just swore on somebody you know nothing about. You'll just kill yourself!

I swear!!!... did I ever steal from you?
Nonsense talk

Una go just dey talk anyhow
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by SavageResponse(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Nasir123:

Look at the way you just swore on somebody you know nothing about. You'll just kill yourself!

I swear!!!... did I ever steal from you?
Nonsense talk

Una go just dey talk anyhow

Here are a few questions for you

1. Have you ever given a bribe to a policeman before because the documents of your car were expired or incomplete?

2. Have you ever asked for kickbacks from a contractor or supplier before?

3. Have you ever inflated the invoice when you were asked to purchase something in your office?

4. Have you ever tendered a fake hotel accommodation receipt to claim money from your company even thought you slept in your cousin's house during your out of station visit to another state on official assignment?

5. Have you ever paid someone to smuggle a vehicle into the country so that you can avoid paying the full customs duties?

6. Are your tax filings and payments up to date whether you're an employee or an employer of labour?

7. Have you ever falsified your age?

8. Have you ever given someone money in order to manipulate the system and gain employment in an organisation?

9. Have you ever asked someone to pay you money in order to give them employment?

10. Have you ever asked a lady to sleep with you so that you can facilitate her employment?

11. Have you ever used the printer in your office to print your personal documents?

12. Have you ever used the company's car to run your personal errands during company time?

13. Have you ever asked your subordinate in the office to run personal errands for you during official hours?

14. Have you ever given money to a lecturer to pass you in a course?

15. Have you ever given money to a NEPA official so that he will not disconnect your electricity?

I challenge you to sear that you can answer "No" to all the questions I have asked.

If not then you're as bad as everyother Nigerian therefore stop blaming politicians because an average Nigerian is equally guilty for the decay in the country!

Whether you're an ordinary Nigerian stealing N1K or a Nigerian politician stealing N1 billion a thief is a thief!
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by cybertron88: 1:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Lorenzop:

Only a real scammer will be worried about this....by all means go ahead. Make me popular grin grin grin

Mumu coward..Cos I swore to hand u over to d law for scamming, u used ur alternate moniker romangreen to post my whatsapp pix..l laugh at ur stupidity. We know scammers on nairaland by thier posts. Yeah thats my pix and u should already be intimidated cos u don't come close to that freshness. I am done and dusted with ur case. Ur greatest undoing is sending that ur UBA account number with ur full name to use for scamming. By the time am done with u, u would be shocked that ordinary mention for nairaland nahin turn something else.

1 Like

Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by RomanGreen: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2020
cybertron88:

Mumu coward..Cos I swore to hand u over to d law for scamming, u used ur alternate moniker romangreen to post my whatsapp pix..l laugh at ur stupidity. We know scammers on nairaland by thier posts. Yeah thats my pix and u should already be intimidated cos u don't come close to that freshness. I am done and dusted with ur case. Ur greatest undoing is sending that ur UBA account number with ur full name to use for scamming. By the time am done with u, u would be shocked that ordinary mention for nairaland nahin turn something else.

This is just an icing. You ain't seen nothing yet, by the time am done with you...u will think twice next time before you defame someone's name when u have no facts. Glad I have your real pic with your name and of course I know where you stay. Let me stop here. Other details are known to me. You will be shocked when I start hitting you. I dare you again. Let me just get a notification regarding what you said then my people will swing into action. You think u can write any rubbish on social media and go Scot free......u don't know how my tentacles are SAMUEL EKAIKO SCAMMER...... The real intimidation will hit you soon. Poor fool, you are rich yet forex wiped u off....u dabbled into sports betting and won only #1,300. Shame on your failed ass. I will pursue your matter to a logical conclusion.....watch and see

begi begi failed punter/gambler rejoicing over #1,300 he won yet come here to claim he makes millions. Stvpid scammer....
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by cybertron88: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2020
RomanGreen:

This is just an icing. You ain't seen nothing yet, by the time am done with you...u will think twice next time before you defame someone's name when u have no facts. Glad I have your real pic with your name and of course I know where you stay. Let me stop here. Other details are known to me. You will be shocked when I start hitting you. I dare you again. Let me just get a notification regarding what you said then my people will swing into action. You think u can write any rubbish on social media and go Scot free.....[/b]...... The real intimidation will hit you soon. Poor fool, you are rich yet forex wiped u off....u dabbled into sports betting and won only #1,300. Shame on your failed ass. I will pursue your matter to a logical conclusion.....watch and see

begi begi failed punter/gambler rejoicing over #1,300 he won yet come here to claim he makes millions. Stvpid scammer....
No need writing long Epistles.. Trust me from this week u LL start seeing actions. That ur bank account u used in scamming, I hope u don't have any change dere. Cos u are on ur way to a 10yr banking exile. No need mentioning what will befall u for scamming but trust me u re in deep shit. As for ur so called goons, I laugh at u. If only u have an idea of who u messing with. Bring them on. The worst u LL do is to create 100 nairaland moniker and write my full name with that pix u uploaded. U just messed with d wrong person. Like I previously assured u, when this is all over, u would be shocked at what hit u.
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by RomanGreen: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2020
cybertron88:

No need writing long Epistles.. Trust me from this week u LL start seeing actions. That ur bank account u used in scamming, I hope u don't have any change dere. Cos u are on ur way to a 10yr banking exile. No need mentioning what will befall u for scamming but trust me u re in deep shit. As for ur so called goons, I laugh at u. If only u have an idea of who u messing with. Bring them on. The worst u LL do is to create 100 nairaland moniker and write my full name with that pix u uploaded. U just messed with d wrong person. Like I previously assured u, when this is all over, u would be shocked at what hit u.

I'm earnestly waiting for you coward. I will hunt you down to your mother's bedroom and fish you out to face the consequences.....you are nothing but a non entity who failed at forex and switched to betting which of course crippled you to your current state of penury.. Try and see...that I assure you undecided
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by cybertron88: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Lorenzop:

I am ignoring ur other moniker Romangreen going forward. U think u smart, replying with ur other moniker which u abandoned after scamming ppl for telegram traffic. So it doesn't look like an just blabbing online, by tomorrow men go resume work on ur matter. I will show u evidence and every details on telegram. I won't bring it here but if u tempt me further I won't mind posting everything here. Shey u say u know where I reside which u got via Tru caller, clap for urself well done I dey wait for u and ur goons. U think u are an anonymous scammer cos u clean ur tracks using telegram to defraud ppl. But am about to burst ur bubble. This is my last response to u for today, by tomorrow when I lay everything bare to u, I won't be surprised if u start begging. I don jam ur type before.
Re: Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June by RomanGreen: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2020
cybertron88:

I am ignoring ur other moniker Romangreen going forward. U think u smart, replying with ur other moniker which u abandoned after scamming ppl for telegram traffic. So it doesn't look like an just blabbing online, by tomorrow men go resume work on ur matter. I will show u evidence and every details on telegram. I won't bring it here but if u tempt me further I won't mind posting everything here. Shey u say u know where I reside which u got via Tru caller, clap for urself well done I dey wait for u and ur goons. U think u are an anonymous scammer cos u clean ur tracks using telegram to defraud ppl. But am about to burst ur bubble. This is my last response to u for today, by tomorrow when I lay everything bare to u, I won't be surprised if u start begging. I don jam ur type before.

Abeg bro....pls start the process immediately. I'm pleading already for you to go ahead with this....Kai.....I must make an example of idio.ts like you who go about making false accusations. Deranged foool. I'm going waiting for you. It is your family that will come begging. I bet you on that. I will pursue you by every means necessary. Mark my word.SAMUEL EKAIKO CALABAR

I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris / Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.