Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624544 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2020
melbet:

Your own case is big different than us because no one has ever been credited to nairsa account, we all are just waiting to be credited to our own personal accounts we provided on Friday. Let's see how this week goes.
Who told you no one else was credited into NMFB account?So many people if not half of the people that applied.Some even got their alert in July,mine was in June.Vikings 007 that wasn't credited into NMFB account got his alert after nearly 2 weeks of approval and several others here.
Just relax,the money will come when it will come.Arewawife was here when we were all agitated here,that is why we are telling you to be calming down.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2020
uyogabie:
Who told you no one else was credited into NMFB account?So many people if not half of the people that applied.Some even got their alert in July,mine was in June.Vikings 007 that wasn't credited into NMFB account got his alert after nearly 2 weeks of approval and several others here.
Just relax,the money will come when it will come.Arewawife was here when we were all agitated here,that is why we are telling you to be calming down.

Alright noted
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pweetymaro97(f): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
badfuckerz:
If you haven't been approved yet quote me me am going to mountain.

I'm here
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Opeyemia(f): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dear Applicant, To receive your COVID-19 TCF Loan, click on the link https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/ and CORRECTLY fill in the details required to receive your funds.

did anyone receive this message.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Opeyemia:
Dear Applicant, To receive your COVID-19 TCF Loan, click on the link https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/ and CORRECTLY fill in the details required to receive your funds.

when? Today?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Opeyemia:

When did you received this? Today?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
I know this is off topic but this is another loan opportunity for people to apply for.
https://nmfb.com.ng/nigeria-youth-investment-fund/?fbclid=IwAR0HWOEYMckrvo9OAsN51pwqZBW7AHCj3eACV9EtnxfUdR2UVx_r3Hj_iRk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pmedia7787: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
ArewaWife:
I know this is off topic but this is another loan opportunity for people to apply for.
https://nmfb.com.ng/nigeria-youth-investment-fund/?fbclid=IwAR0HWOEYMckrvo9OAsN51pwqZBW7AHCj3eACV9EtnxfUdR2UVx_r3Hj_iRk

step 1...get your edc training done as quick as possible

step 2 ..get your cac done...as quick as possible...

step 3..make sure you register on the link above now...reserve your own space...before people claim your family land>>you have paid enough tax

4....if you need cac registration....contact me
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmaak2(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pmedia7787:

step 3..make sure you register on the link above now...reserve your own space...before people claim your family land>>you have paid enough tax

WHATS EDC TRAINING BIKO
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Opeyemia(f): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
melbet:

Today ,this evening.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Opeyemia(f): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
melbet:

Today ,this evening.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lincDzinc(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
emmaak2:

WHATS EDC TRAINING BIKO

Entrepreneurship Development Centre wink
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lincDzinc(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
ArewaWife:

Thanks so much for the heads up. Has any thread been created for this yet?

I hope folks won't procrastinate this time around.

Once bitten(beaten) , twice shy.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Remmedy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Melbet has anyone in our set being paid?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Remmedy:
Melbet has anyone in our set being paid?

Not yet maybe from tomorrow

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by engrsyer(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pmedia7787:

Don't mislead people here please, the conditions did not tell you you must have a registered business name or anything. What they want is your personal details and BVN nothing more.

Anyone who wishes to contact you for CAC registration is okay but not with respect to this loan above
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
So
ArewaWife:

Let me first receive the Friday's accepted loan before this one, because I might apply this one and they will confuse it with her previous one since I will be using same bvn cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pmedia7787: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
engrsyer:
Don't mislead people here please, the conditions did not tell you you must have a registered business name or anything. What they want is your personal details and BVN nothing more.

Anyone who wishes to contact you for CAC registration is okay but not with respect to this loan above

go back to the youth investment site to see whats in there

if you have better information ....come back with them
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pmedia7787: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
melbet:
So

Let me first receive the Friday's accepted loan before this one, because I might apply this one and they will confuse it with her previous one since I will be using same bvn cheesy

they cant

they will only sieve it out
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by engrsyer(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pmedia7787:

go back to the youth investment site to see whats in there

if you have better information ....come back with them
I just applied for it and none of those information you talked about was required

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Someone received this today. Does anyone know what this means?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
melbet:
A savings account is opened for everyone that has been approved for the loan at NMFB bank.It's from the credited account that the money will be transferred to the personal bank account you supplied.

Tell the person to go to NMFB bank if he/she doesn't get the money by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
uyogabie:

A savings account is opened for everyone that has been approved for the loan at NMFB bank.It's from the credited account that the money will be transferred to the personal bank account you supplied.

Tell the person to go to NMFB bank if he/she doesn't get the money by tomorrow.

I will let her know about this. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
melbet:

Was the person part of those who received approval on friday?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
ArewaWife:

Was the person part of those who received approval on friday?

Yes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
melbet:

Yes

That means they will soon start disbursements. Hopefully this week.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=ArewaWife post=94915424]

That means they will soon start disbursements. Hopefully this week.[/quote

I believe from tomorrow

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pmedia7787: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
engrsyer:
I just applied for it and none of those information you talked about was required

see this,go check for the qualifications ...i registered my junior brother too today

registered 3 other people

the proper way to take advantage is to have atleast 50 percent of the reguirement of which cac number is paramount

while the government gave most people covid 19 loans about 450k even for those with cac number

I got 1.2 and many people got more

there is more to do to get something higher....you are choosing to go lesser and even for this one

you may not get anything...if you dont have any form of training from a government approved institute

having a training only gives you loan to tone of 250 k for the youth investment funds

having a cac number increase it to 3 million....tell me which is better
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pmedia7787: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
melbet:

this person may have gotten the money already

so

they are just updating the system
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pmedia7787:

see this,go check for the qualifications ...i registered my junior brother too today

registered 3 other people

the proper way to take advantage is to have atleast 50 percent of the reguirement of which cac number is paramount

while the government gave most people covid 19 loans about 450k even for those with cac number

I got 1.2 and many people got more

there is more to do to get something higher....you are choosing to go lesser and even for this one

you may not get anything...if you dont have any form of training from a government approved institute

having a training only gives you loan to tone of 250 k for the youth investment funds

having a cac number increase it to 3 million....tell me which is better

Please,send the correct link. The one up there is not working. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pweetymaro97(f): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2020
engrsyer:

He didn't mislead anybody, you're the one who didn't read the information contained in the website properly

All those he stated will be required eventually depending on what you applied for

Don't be too quick to discredit someone without research

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.