Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624496 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
smiley It appears that virtual everyone who applied for this COVID-19 Loan will get it but it will require PATIENCE and TIME.smileysmileysmiley So everyone should remain Hopeful and Optimistic.smiley

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
citizenjim:
smiley It appears that virtual everyone who applied for this COVID-19 Loan will get it but it will require PATIENCE and TIME.smileysmileysmiley So everyone should remain Hopeful and Optimistic.smiley

Words that heals the wounds.
You are my man.
Lets keep praying that nothing will hinder it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
citizenjim:

Honestly, I can't wait to lay my hand on this loan, the business I want to inject it into has been steering at me like bread and butter self.

I know it would get to my turn and everybody who has not gotten approval letter.

I guess the message is batch by batch, because nah since 20th of June I don apply for myself and wify ooo

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yes, every June applicants will surely get the loan provided the application is well submitted , that is why they're reducing the amount requested for so that the money can go round, the remaining June applicants should expect approval messages tomorrow Friday, furthermore NMFB has promised to conclude the covid-19-support loan this month being October,this means that all the pending approval and all the disbursement will be done this month.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
SADYBABA:
Yes, every June applicants will surely get the loan provided the application is well submitted , that is why they're reducing the amount requested for so that the money can go round, the remaining June applicants should expect approval messages tomorrow Friday, furthermore NMFB has promised to conclude the covid-19-support loan this month being October,this means that all the pending approval and all the disbursement will be done this month.
Thank you SADYBABA for sharing this information with everyone, Kudos to you.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
SADYBABA:

How sure are you?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nezy4Real(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Acidosis:

How sure are you?

Going by what happened last week Friday, approval will likely resume tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Yenime1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Alerts are dropping...Thank God

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yenime1:

Is it alert of those that were approved last Friday?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Remmedy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yenime1:

please where ? and when
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Yenime1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
ArewaWife:

Is it alert of those that were approved last Friday?

Yes oo..I uploaded details day before yesterday..got alert this evening...370k
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Badboikris(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yenime1:

WOW!!! congrats to you. what bank are you using?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmaak2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yenime1:

Where u sent an sms or u input bvn using d link
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harlex(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
I keep getting this error message

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 2:36am On Oct 16, 2020
Good morning to this wonderful people. I just checked for the two people I applied for in June, they were approved 500k each.
Meanwhile, I want to advice you all to be patient about this loan. I got mine in June. Once you have been approved and accepted the loan terms n condition, and input ur details, surely ur money will be paid. Some got earlier while others delay a bit. I advice you go to your bank and upgrade your account. I remember when I got mine, my account was freezed and I couldn't withdraw it but when I upgraded the account, I was able to access my fund.
Friends, never you come on this platform and abuse anyone. If someone ask any question here, if u have the answer, do provide it without insulting the person. God who has started this will perfect it. I believe this loan approved will be paid on time because NIRSAL has upgraded their system well. For you that has not been approved yet, be patient. Keep checking that site, input ur BVN details. Don't wait to see sms or mail before doing that. Keep checking the site.
God bless you all. Happy weekend family

8 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 2:42am On Oct 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 2:43am On Oct 16, 2020
timothyuche1:
Someone should drop the link to check using bvn, though I have not gotten approval text but make I try my luck

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Remmedy(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2020
please who else has received alert ?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2020
martinagoha:
Good morning to this wonderful people. I just checked for the two people I applied for in June, they were approved 500k each.
Meanwhile, I want to advice you all to be patient about this loan. I got mine in June. Once you have been approved and accepted the loan terms n condition, and input ur details, surely ur money will be paid. Some got earlier while others delay a bit. I advice you go to your bank and upgrade your account. I remember when I got mine, my account was freezed and I couldn't withdraw it but when I upgraded the account, I was able to access my fund.
Friends, never you come on this platform and abuse anyone. If someone ask any question here, if u have the answer, do provide it without insulting the person. God who has started this will perfect it. I believe this loan approved will be paid on time because NIRSAL has upgraded their system well. For you that has not been approved yet, be patient. Keep checking that site, input ur BVN details. Don't wait to see sms or mail before doing that. Keep checking the site.
God bless you all. Happy weekend family

God bless you for this comment,sincerely it means a lot to me.With this comment,even if I don't get approval life goes on.

I have a quick question for you,please did you just check for the 2 people you applied for in june or you've been checking immediately people started receiving approvals?cos i have been trying it since last week saturday and still getting bvn does not exist response?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2020
A June applicant just received this sms today. Seems others waiting for approval sms will get theirs today.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by TonieLee(f): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=melbet post=94993650]A June applicant just received this sms today. Seems others waiting for approval sms will get theirs today. [/quot

But but when I tried to validate bvn, it says it does not exist

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmaak2(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=TonieLee post=94995283][/quote]

You're not approved yet
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2020
June applicants are receiving approval sms this morning being Friday 16th October, so if you're June applicants just be hopeful as you could receive yours today.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2020
SADYBABA:
June applicants are receiving approval sms this morning being Friday 16th October, so if you're June applicants just be hopeful as you could receive yours today.

Yes that's true another person received too but the problem is that when he tries to input his account details, its showing an error message from the website.

I guess they have too many things they need to fix first, their website, settle previous approved loans and do the right.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2020
trevolady:

God bless you for this comment,sincerely it means a lot to me.With this comment,even if I don't get approval life goes on.

I have a quick question for you,please did you just check for the 2 people you applied for in june or you've been checking immediately people started receiving approvals?cos i have been trying it since last week saturday and still getting bvn does not exist response?
Actually, ever since we started hearing about approval, I do check for them but it kept saying 'BVN does not exist' not until yesterday evening I returned home, I checked for them, and saw their approval offer after inputing their bvn

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2020
martinagoha:

Actually, ever since we started hearing about approval, I do check for them but it kept saying 'BVN does not exist' not until yesterday evening I returned home, I checked for them, and saw their approval offer after inputing their bvn

Thanks for your reply
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2020
This person though

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2020
melbet:

Yes that's true another person received too but the problem is that when he tries to input his account details, its showing an error message from the website.

I guess they have too many things they need to fix first, their website, settle previous approved loans and do the right.
Check it at midnight. The site is very free around 2am
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
If you get credited, do indicate here and pls let's know the bank bcs some banks delayed as at June disbursement period
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sixfit: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
My wife just got approval sms from nfmb

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
martinagoha:
If you get credited, do indicate here and pls let's know the bank bcs some banks delayed as at June disbursement period

I haven't even heard of anyone who got approved last Friday and has received payment except for the person on this thread that claimed so
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=ArewaWife post=94998362]

I haven't even heard of anyone who got approved last Friday and has received payment except for the person on this thread that claimed so[/quote grin grin grin]

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.