Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625545 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
@Melbet, u be correct person.
I just call the line to ask u behalf of people that haven't get approval message.
the man at the other send said we should be patient that they are still working on it, that when they are ready the will get back to us.

Glad I can be of help, the gentle man is very kind on the phone and he won't even take a min to pick calls. After speaking with him, my mind is now at easy mood.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
melbet:

What do you mean by correct line? That's their abuja head office line. Just dial the number and press 1 for English or choose any language you want

Ok, thanks.

I thought you made a mistake because it isn't usual 11-digit.

Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
peeps4u:

Ok, thanks.

Thanks

That's landline not mobile number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
peeps4u:

Ok, thanks.
Thanks
It's land line now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good afternoon my fellow June applicant,

I sent an e-mail to the mails one gentle man here posted and this is the response I got.

I will advice us all not to please bombard the mail, let give them time, once November has passed and nothing we can now send subtle mail or call reminder thank you.

Below is the screen shot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
@Wunmi590, job well done.
I will advise we the remaining June applicants to wait and be praying too, I believe our approval and Disbursement will surely come. But we should keep up this tread something great is happening here.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by promisedwealth(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
I equally called and the man said approvals are suspended for now. They are focusing more on people with approval but yet to receive there funds, I asked of there it's hope for the remaining applicants He said sure we should keep hope alive but never said when new approval will commence.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
wunmi590:

I sent an e-mail to the mails one gentle man here posted and this is the response I got.

I will advice us all not to please bombard the mail, let give them time, once November has passed and nothing we can now send subtle mail or call reminder thank you.

Below is the screen shot

Thank you for this step you took,so so greatful.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by besttbabe1(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Am so pained my people. Just left Nirsal office now. I was told I can't get the loan again cry cry cry cry
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
besttbabe1:
Am so pained my people. Just left Nirsal office now. I was told I can't get the loan again cry cry cry cry

But did you accepted it at the first stage or not before the sms was deleted.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
@Wunmi590, job well done.
I will advise we the remaining June applicants to wait and be praying too, I believe our approval and Disbursement will surely come. But we should keep up this tread something great is happening here.

Thank you boss
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
trevolady:

Thank you for this step you took,so so greatful.

My pleasure madam
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Babymamas(f): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
money money money,

always funny,

in the rich men's world.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by pcicero(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
besttbabe1:

Try the MSME too and see. Just a random thought.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
smileyArewawife, Stacyadams, kabiyesi, I and two others applied 23, 24, 25th still waiting for approval message. What is your take on this? Please contribute on discussion. smiley

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
citizenjim:
smileyArewawife, Stacyadams, kabiyesi, I and two others applied 23, 24, 25th still waiting for approved message. What is your take on this? Please contribute on discussion. smiley

Many people that applied early June haven't got approval while there are some who applied late june and already got approvals. No one knows the criteria used.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
citizenjim:
smileyArewawife, Stacyadams, kabiyesi, I and two others applied 23, 24, 25th still waiting for approval message. What is your take on this? Please contribute on discussion. smiley

I applied on the 20th.

We should all just calm down, according to the message, they wants to clear all the backlog of April and may before they finally proceed to June.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
peeps4u:

Many people that applied early June haven't got approval while there are some who applied late june and already got approvals. No one knows the criteria used.

We should just stop worrying ourselves.

I guess they wanted to start with June approval and disbursal quite alright, but I guess the reason they stopped was because they have alot of complain about the April and may applicant, which they need to clear before and do report before proceeding to June applicant which is the final before application was closed.

I onced worked in Loan department,(FCMB) my job and my other colleage is to do normal CRC and other verification before loan is being disbursed.

Hmmm e no easy to dey disbursed loan ooo, alot of people have been jailed for disbursing loan wrongly which resulted to alot of default.

One of the reason I left FCMB then.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
i was approved of about 300k last week thursday, i accepted the offer, accepted terms and conditions on guarantors page and inputed my bank details in the last page.
....that last page loaded like forever. Then stopped. i tried reloading the page, but it brought me back to the page for inputting BVN. I imputed my BVN but was told this application has already been submitted. I called some folks but they said it has gone through, i should wait for my account to be credited. but i dunno honestly
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stanat: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
Good day all,
Congratulations to my people that got alert over the weekend, I am very happy as I have been reading alerts Messages since, whao! this is lovely, I use your alert messages as point of contact that the remaining of us that are still expecting our approval msg too that God will bring ours too in Jesus mighty name.

To those that received alert please I will advise you all to use the money on reasonable things that will change your life or make you stronger than before so as to be able to pay back when the time comes. The money might be small for some people and it might alot to some. God no go shame us.
Amen.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello house,
Received this sms now from nirsal. What is the next step now? They opened a current account for me.

But I have a verified savings account with them but when I logged in my app, am seeing the new account now but they haven't deposited any money yet.

Cc Viking007, Arewawife, Stacyadams
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
wunmi590:

Below is the screen shot

You know Nigerians, they will keep disturbing this man. Kindly edit the letter and or blur the email
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shampoo77:

t.yakubu@nmfb.com.ng, tcf-bankstatement@nmfb.com.ng, c.ogbonna@nmfb.com.ng, 08063467162,

This number sent the mail 08108713300. So I copied and forwarded my one year bank statement to all the above email and called the both numbers and they confirmed that they have received my bank details but I should just wait and that is what they have been telling me ever since and I just hope it works but am not too keen about it because my health is Paramount to me so no need bordering myself. Those I helped in applying late April, May and even June some have gotten theirs so you can see my frustration,,, and I have decided not to take it hard on myself.

Can you please edit this man's contact. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
melbet:
Hello house,
Received this sms now from nirsal. What is the next step now? They opened a current account for me.

Cc Viking007

was this after you accepted the loan approval or...you are yet to get an sms from them?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
macbede:

was this after you accepted the loan approval or...you are yet to get an sms from them?

Aftee accepting since oct 9th. I guess zenith bank i filled didnt go through during the weekend that made them to create this account for me.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
melbet:

Aftee accepting since oct 9th. I guess zenith bank i filled didnt go through during the weekend that made them to create this account for me.

I think they may use the same procedure for me too. because i didnt see any message or pop up like bank details filed successfully. I will just have to wait on them since i have already accepted the offer
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by fitex20(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
fitex20:
Please, for those that were approved of 500k but got 478k, will the interest be on 500k or 478? Also, can someone explain how the interest works or give me a link to read about it.
please can someone reply my questions. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
melbet:
Hello house,

But I have a verified savings account with them but when I logged in my app, am seeing the new account now but they haven't deposited any money yet.

Cc Viking007, Arewawife, Stacyadams

Bro go thier nearest office close to u , they will xplain it for u
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
citizenjim:

Patience bro.it will come through..I assure u
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
stacyadams:

Bro go thier nearest office close to u , they will xplain it for u

Thanks will do that. I believe the zenith bank I filled didnt go through that's why they created this new account number for me. Another stress for me cry
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
melbet:

Thanks will do that. I believe the zenith bank I filled didnt go through that's why they created this new account number for me. Another stress for me cry
They already opened an account for everyone with approved loan. That is the account number you'll be making repayments into. You're lucky to even get yours sent to you as a text. Keep it and continue waiting for your credit alert.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Viking007:
They already opened an account number for everyone with approved loan. That is the account number you'll be making repayments into. You're lucky to even get yours sent to you as a text. Keep it and continue waiting for your credit alert.

Thanks so much, does mean they will credit me into this new account or my own personal zenith account number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.