Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624777 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
House, has anyone who applied between 20th to 30th june received approval text?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by badfuckerz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Viking007:
Okay.
how true is this , which staff and is it all the staff that have access to the database and how did the staff know that not all junites were not captured?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hadessah: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
hadessah:
please an sms was sent to me last week thursday.i have tried to open the link using different browsers but all i see is an error message after inputing my bvn.just coming back from a cybercafe,same message as well.

Please I have refreshed my browser more than 50x.@viking007 any solution on what to to pls?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hadessah: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is what I keep seeing

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by PLATO1U(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Viking007, good evening bro. it's really been a long time can you please hi me on watsap on zero 8 ¹ 0 6 321056

Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sandammy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
hadessah:
This is what I keep seeing
Have you tried another browser? Like UCMini
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
fitex20:

Don't be too quick to whine your mouth in something you don't have an in-depth knowledge on. He sought for the advise because the probability of establishing a business that he wouldn't be around to manage surviving is very low. I wouldn't advice anyone to do so. I have opened two different business that was run down by those I left it in their care. He should buy the land, then try paying up with parts of his salary. Thereby leaving it to appreciate more in value. He can even build his own house on the land if by chance he got a pay raise or a better paying job. The land can even be leased out. Some lands appreciate by 50% even within the first year. Depends of the level of development of the area at that time. Some business don't even make half of it's capital within the first year. Don't call someone's opinion bad simply because you can't see things in the same perspective. Selah

keep quiet if you don't have advice for people, how can any reasonable person advise some one to use loan to buy properties as business?
That is a bad advice to give to anyone, so if you don't have a good advice then keep quiet there. Because you have opened two business that have been ran down by those you put In charge you are now advising some one to go in properties with loan money abi?? you are a block head, do you know that there are people who have not paid rentage for years?? you go into properties business with your profits not loan you block head, where have you seen land appreciating 50% in a year?? lies kill you there.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by AIlahuAkbar: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Edymono:

What I got while registering
have you been able to register successfully cos I also got the same response?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Moneybeatz: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shampoo77:

keep quiet if you don't have advice for people, how can any reasonable person advise some one to use loan to buy properties as business?
That is a bad advice to give to anyone, so if you don't have a good advice then keep quiet there. Because you have opened two business that have been ran down by those you put In charge you are now advising some one to go in properties with loan money abi?? you are a block head, do you know that there are people who have not paid rentage for years?? you go into properties business with your profits not loan you block head, where have you seen land appreciating 50% in a year?? lies kill you there.
We are all entitled to our own opinions but the manner in which they are delivered also matters and goes a long way. You should learn to speak more politely, that helps to put things into clearer perspective.

Pls na don't derail the thread, you can take this dispute to another channel.

No come insult me join o, abeg o. lolz

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by fitex20(m): 12:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Shampoo77:

I can't stoop so low to exchange words with a nonentity like you. It's actually people that have nothing to offer that haul insult on others. Empty skull

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by thug: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Abeg u don received alert for him stanbic IBTC bank. My has being approved since 9th Oct am yet to see alert...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 1:05am On Oct 28, 2020
fitex20:
I can't stoop so low to exchange words with a nonentity like you. It's actually people that have nothing to offer that haul insult on others. Empty skull

Full skull with water and foolishness, simple business ideal you can not give, yeye fellow.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Moneybeatz:

We are all entitled to our own opinions but the manner in which they are delivered also matters and goes a long way. You should learn to speak more politely, that helps to put things into clearer perspective.

Pls na don't derail the thread, you can take this dispute to another channel.

No come insult me join o, abeg o. lolz

what is this goat saying??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 6:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Shampoo77:

You're bringing negative energy to this group. And that is what we dont want here. Please be polite while while you disagree with others here.

6 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2020
Shampoo77:

Bro,you woke up at 1:06am and this is what you could time to someone,I fear u sha.Someone once insulted me here and all I did was just to ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2020
badfuckerz:
how true is this , which staff and is it all the staff that have access to the database and how did the staff know that not all junites were not captured?

Dont listen to all those gists.

People come up with many unfounded news in situations like this and claim one source to prove their rumours being truth.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by NadiaR(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2020
citizenjim:
House, has anyone who applied between 20th to 30th june received approval text?
I don't think so cuz i applied for my wife on 20th and a friend on 21st
No approval yet for both of them

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Moneybeatz: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Shampoo77:

Funny cause you sound like one since everyone has tried reasoning with you and you seem to be beyond reasoning with. Carry on with your rants and grunts till whenever you're tired of making a nuisance of yourself.

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hadessah: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2020
sandammy:

Have you tried another browser? Like UCMini

Thank you so much,it opened with uc mini .After filling my details,I clicked on submit and it went back to error mode. what do I do?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2020
hadessah:

Thank you so much,it opened with uc mini .After filling my details,I clicked on submit and it went back to error mode. what do I do?

Go to NIRSAL mfb branch close to you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2020
A piece of advice to those who have gotten their funds: This is not the best time to rent a shop, especially in high crime or violent prone areas.

If you must, please ask your agent or landlord the state of private security guards/vigilantes.

Also, make sure you relate with your community/neighbours. You don't have to give them money or goods. Simple things like allowing people charge their phone, offering very little discounts to those "hoodlums" in your neighborhood who come to buy stuff can go a long way. CSR saved many big businesses lately (e.g. Justrite).

Fact is that, we all are at the mercy of hoodlums cheesy May negligence not ruin years of hard labour

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2020
peeps4u:

People come up with many unfounded news in situations like this and claim one source to prove their rumours being truth.
grin grin

Na for this same thread person talk say them cancel all June applications

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by samstel(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Good morning house, I applied for myself and my wife around May guess,on Oct 16 we got approver message and we accepted it.......pls want to know how long will it take for disbursement? Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2020
samstel:
Good morning house, I applied for myself and my wife around May guess,on Oct 16 we got approver message and we accepted it.......pls want to know how long will it take for disbursement? Thanks

If you had follow the trend lately you will realize that some of those who got approval message same day with you have gotten their disbursement, there is no cause for alerm, that shows your disbursement is at hand you will get your alert very soon. Congratulations in advance.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

Na for this same thread person talk say them cancel all June applications

We can't blame them, you know different people with different ideology, as our sources of information differs our believe might differs too.
But I am sure them done see am now, infact he might have gotten alert self.
Lesson: When you don't have your proof then don't rubbish others argument
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by badfuckerz(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2020
peeps4u:

thank you oooo is the same place people screenshot where someone said June application has been cancelled
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hadessah: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Go to NIRSAL mfb branch close to you

OK thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
NadiaR:
I don't think so cuz i applied for my wife on 20th and a friend on 21st No approval yet for both of them
smiley
NadiaR:
I don't think so cuz i applied for my wife on 20th and a friend on 21st No approval yet for both of them
smiley Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
trevolady:

Bro,you woke up at 1:06am and this is what you could time to someone,I fear u sha.Someone once insulted me here and all I did was just to ignore him.
Use the report button next time or mention Mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
NadiaR:

I don't think so cuz i applied for my wife on 20th and a friend on 21st
No approval yet for both of them

Same with me, I applied for myself and wife on the 19th no approval yet.

But me didn't even put my mind again, if it comes fine, if it doesn't come fine.

The mail I hot from one of their staff is enough to shed more light on my doubt.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
The two grown up men insulting each other should please stop all these.

You guys are old enough to become a father, if not for the bad economic in this country.

You never know who is watching your moniker, your potential helper and employer may be here.

Please make unah stop this fight and argument and let's pray and focus on the reason why this thread was created

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
wunmi590:
The two grown up men insulting each other should please stop all these.

You guys are old enough to become a father, if not for the bad economic in this country.

You never know who is watching your moniker, your potential helper and employer may be here.

Please make unah stop this fight and augment and let's pray and focus on the reason why this thread was created

Bless you dear. Sometimes, i do wonder if they actually know how frail life can be. I drove my neighbor , accompanied with her husband the hospital to be delivered of her kid yesternight, only to be woken up by 4:32am this morning by the heartbroken man that the wife gave up while trying to deliver her kid. they never made it.

Life is fleeting, dwell on the positive energy around you please. It is well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.