Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625473 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bandura(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
sevo:
Ladies and gentlemen... I've just been credited..UBA

Did you write UBA in full or just abbreviated because I wrote it as "UBA" during acceptance of my offer and yet to be credited.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SenatorJChris: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bandura:

Did you write UBA in full or just abbreviated because I wrote it as "UBA" during acceptance of my offer and yet to be credited.

Nairaland and questions sha.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
SenatorJChris:

haha very desperate people
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bandura:

Hahaha calm down, it doesn't matter how you wrote it, you will get your fund. I have not gotten either but am optimistic at least next week.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
SenatorJChris:

cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gymlordd: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
SenatorJChris:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
Hahaha calm down, it doesn't matter how you wrote it, you will get your fund. I have not gotten either but am optimistic at least next week.
Lolzz. My guy don't want to be left out..

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Becklynn(f): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Have not been able to access the site since morning. Pls is it closed already?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is the money for Enjoyment,I mean free?
Yes it's for you to enjoy what you have been doing. This is a great opportunity to allow our creativity flow and contribute to the Nigerian economy. If anyone cannot manage this well, that person is to be questioned. But by my former experience, usually the government may not receive all the money lended at the end.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kellyson01:

No I have lots of loan am owing but I was still credited
True. Most questions here are as a result of panic. They just want reassurance. Even after being approved they want to know whether they may be disproved, just imagine!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by warrenweste(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Becklynn:
Have not been able to access the site since morning. Pls is it closed already?

Same here

Try again in the night
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
SenatorJChris:

They are just excited, and mixed with fear....a little bit �

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Newnaira55:
I accepted my offer since Wednesday and till this moment, I have not been credited. Please any hope? And also is it a must to sign in the small box? Thanks
If you are sure you received a text that you have been approved, just relax.
Secondly, they made this process of disbursement very easy such that anyone can access it from home. So all you need to do is just to check a small square box as your signature. Then submit. It's all a clicking thing. I hope you did all that? Signature like that of the olden days may soon phase out.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anwons(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sammyashol:
I submitted my account today, but on a PC
Really?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Crespostakes:
wat I got
Just wait. You are getting your money, if you have accepted the offer. The website is a highly secured one and handles little information per time. U can best access such at low traffic times like in the night...1 or 2 or 3am.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Godisgreat23:
Invest in my food business and again twice your money within a month . Investors urgently needed 08177323832
See, if you believe in God, kindly stop this. If you don't believe in any God, try to enjoy life in a genuine way.
You don't even need a loan or an investor if you have such a viable business.
Please to others, in case such people contact you, remember to stay focused. Your loan is blessed. Enjoy it's expansion like never before.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
ignis:
Audio Disbursement.

They will only share the money amongst themselves.

Corrupt government hiding under the integrity mantra.

This is Nigeria where the child of nobody cannot become somebody without knowing anybody.
I have proven this statement to be wrong for me. Though I have seen people getting things the other way but they have to pay in some way.
Maybe you should change the way you think. Most, if not all of us applied from home... not even expecting anything to some extent. This is my first time of knowing a bank called NMFB. I only see central banks when am passing the building. I don't even know whether non staff can enter!

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bandura(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
One of the official said name of the bank should be written in full
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mayamba:

Yes it's for you to enjoy what you have been doing. This is a great opportunity to allow our creativity flow and contribute to the Nigerian economy. If anyone cannot manage this well, that person is to be questioned. But by my former experience, usually the government may not receive all the money lended at the end.
exactly what am thinking...

Initially we are to use guarantor before cbn waived that, am now begining to think that hope it's not that FG dash us this money as our own share from the covid 19 donations they recieved even though they are still going to say they spent twice what was disbursed as TCF loan, another means to embezzle money for them

There is really no measure to recover the loan, NMFB is not hammering on repayment of the loan rather disbursement. Loan without guarantor for that matter.

They should have sent a repayment schedule to our various mail and when the repayment will start we are just using our own calculations

Another thing I noticed is there is 4% interest rate charged upfront does it mean that that has been taken from our repayment we will just pay 1% plus the principal.

Is anybody thinking what am thinking that NMFB has deducted there interest Incase if the loan will go bad, they won't lose at the end, they will know it's FGN money.

The only thing they have is my BVN and address, how sure are they that the address is even real?

They are saying something about global standing order which has not been implemented, what if they activate it and there is no money in any of my account?

Am sure many people just tried the loan with the believe that FGN stuff is not always real, they don't actually need it. Now it's real and they got the money to pay back will now become an issue.
#nationalcake

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
They don't need your address or guarantor. Your BVN is enough for t loan recovery. Better start preparing your mind for repayment . If you don't repay, then you'll need to stop receiving payments into any of your Nigeria accounts
hardeyeanc:

Initially we are to use guarantor before cbn waived that, am now begining to think that hope it's not that FG dash us this money as our own share from the covid 19 donations they recieved even though they are still going to say they spent twice what was disbursed as TCF loan, another means to embezzle money for them

There is really no measure to recover the loan, NMFB is not hammering on repayment of the loan rather disbursement. Loan without guarantor for that matter.

They should have sent a repayment schedule to our various mail and when the repayment will start we are just using our own calculations

Another thing I noticed is there is 4% interest rate charged upfront does it mean that that has been taken from our repayment we will just pay 1% plus the principal.

Is anybody thinking what am thinking that NMFB has deducted there interest Incase if the loan will go bad, they won't lose at the end, they will know it's FGN money.

The only thing they have is my BVN and address, how sure are they that the address is even real?

They are saying something about global standing order which has not been implemented, what if they activate it and there is no money in any of my account?

Am sure many people just tried the loan with the believe that FGN stuff is not always real, they don't actually need it. Now it's real and they got the money to pay back will now become an issue.
#nationalcake

6 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by paito: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
hardeyeanc:

#nationalcake

Your bvn is your collateral and guarantor, please use the money wisely, because if you pay back you are going on next level, soon the whole nation will go cashless
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
paito:

Your bvn is your collateral and guarantor, please use the money wisely, because if you pay back you are going on next level, soon the whole nation will go cashless
Let me continue to think of running away without payment. When they are ready for him, he won't be able to withdrawal from any of his account
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calibrator: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
So much ignorance in one post.

This might just be what will make so many of you loan beneficiaries to stop using bank accounts in general.

Default and try applying for visa application.
By the time you get rejected like three times without any concrete reason.

You will pay up by force. cheesy

Why ask for collateral when the government
hardeyeanc:

#nationalcake
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
yemibayo:
Let me continue to think of running away without payment. When they are ready for him, he won't be able to withdrawal from any of his account
Let him be deceiving himself, with his BVN he has no hiding place, infact he can't travel out of the country if he has a bad CRR rating. He think CBN is a fool?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Godrocks: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Viking007:
Saved it as a draft before submitting.
at the household section after the submit button page does it take u to the next page to show u that your information has been submitted
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sammyashol(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anwons:

Really?
Yes, try PC if it's not going through on phone. Very easy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
the site is down
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
samsolog88:
Is there any SME with successful BVN validation and acceptance of offer in the house?
ummmm,are you through with the registration
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bandura:

One of the official said name of the bank should be written in full
Please how true is this statement for those who has been credited?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't know if anyone register today,if yes pls signify
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by graciamore(f): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anwons:
Has anyone been able to access the site today?
have you been able to access the site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.