Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622904 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Adikij:
I was successfully able to enter my account details early yesterday morning but I got an SMS later saying I should add my account details I have been trying to put in account details through the link given it's not going through. Should I relax knowing I have submitted my account details before the SMS was sent again?
You better add the other account. Although u have submitted before, once u put ur other detail, u will b granted access. It happened to m too.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2020
martinagoha:

You better add the other account. Although u have submitted before, once u put ur other detail, u will b granted access. It happened to m too.
Which other details apart from BVN??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2020
martinagoha:

It doesn't work. Unless you go through the old link in your browser history.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arena07: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2020
People are receiving 425k alert this morning for those that have not received after 48hrs stay calm you will get usr...

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2020
arena07:
People are receiving 425k alert this morning for those that have not received after 48hrs stay calm you will get usr...
Are they crediting on Sunday? Mine is taking longer since on 9th, I have even updated, yet!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2020
hardeyeanc:
exactly what am thinking...

Initially we are to use guarantor before cbn waived that, am now begining to think that hope it's not that FG dash us this money as our own share from the covid 19 donations they recieved even though they are still going to say they spent twice what was disbursed as TCF loan, another means to embezzle money for them

There is really no measure to recover the loan, NMFB is not hammering on repayment of the loan rather disbursement. Loan without guarantor for that matter.

They should have sent a repayment schedule to our various mail and when the repayment will start we are just using our own calculations

Another thing I noticed is there is 4% interest rate charged upfront does it mean that that has been taken from our repayment we will just pay 1% plus the principal.

Is anybody thinking what am thinking that NMFB has deducted there interest Incase if the loan will go bad, they won't lose at the end, they will know it's FGN money.

The only thing they have is my BVN and address, how sure are they that the address is even real?

They are saying something about global standing order which has not been implemented, what if they activate it and there is no money in any of my account?

Am sure many people just tried the loan with the believe that FGN stuff is not always real, they don't actually need it. Now it's real and they got the money to pay back will now become an issue.
#nationalcake
Whatever may be the case, let's allow creative ideas flow through us such that this money produce something beautiful...on this earth.
Again, I collected such a loan years back and nobody is asking me for anything....yet.
And even if they want it back, they are absolutely not going to get 98% of it. Because something is not right: they initially said 3 years and now people are seeing 12 months. I really mean absolute.
But as I have said, let's do something for our country please.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bunzbae: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2020
The link is no longer going for some of us that are just getting the link ��
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
bunzbae:
The link is no longer going for some of us that are just getting the link ��
Try again at night.First time I got the link early in April,all I saw was the site was forbidden,I gave up then.Not until few weeks after,some one came to request my hubby to be her guarantor.I tried the link again and everything went on smoothly.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2020
uyogabie:
Try again at night.First time I got the link early in April,all I saw was the site was forbidden,I gave up then.Not until few weeks after,some one came to request my hubby to be her guarantor.I tried the link again and everything went on smoothly.
I woke up like 3 times this morning the site is no longer going. an just weak
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by warrenweste(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
just access the site now but it kept on telling me my BVN does not exist

Which browser did you use to access it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
Are they crediting on Sunday? Mine is taking longer since on 9th, I have even updated, yet!
dont worry this week will not pass u will get alert. Just relax ur mind u will have it

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
I woke up like 3 times this morning the site is no longer going. an just weak
Keep trying,give it a few days.Too much traffic.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Adikij:
I was successfully able to enter my account details early yesterday morning but I got an SMS later saying I should add my account details I have been trying to put in account details through the link given it's not going through. Should I relax knowing I have submitted my account details before the SMS was sent again?
Same thing happened to me but use another link to input my account number again

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arena07: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
yes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
arena07:
yes
Are you sure?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Viking007:
It doesn't work. Unless you go through the old link in your browser history.
But it worked for me. Immediately I opened the link, typed my BVN it asked me to input my bank name n account. Then it successfully want tru
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sheamus007(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2020
I tried validating my bvn using phx browser...it displaying my bvn doesn't exist... What can I do guys?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Valkrie: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2020
martinagoha:

But it worked for me. Immediately I opened the link, typed my BVN it asked me to input my bank name n account. Then it successfully want tru

oga which browser did you use and when pls?

used Mozilla ,chrome and internet explorer, all I got is a message that the connection is not secure and certificate not authentic.... !

Any advise from the good people here on way forward?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Valkrie:

used Mozilla ,chrome and internet explorer, all I got is a message that the connection is not secure and certificate not authentic.... !

Well, I actually did it yesterday afternoon(around 1pm) with Chrome
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2020
PORTHACOURT
10b CIRCULAR ROAD PRESIDENTIAL ESTATEGRA PHASE 3
PORTHACOURT, RIVERS STATE

I got this address for NISRAL office in pH. Pls, is it correct?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arena07: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2020
firo08:
Are you sure?
no I was joking
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Valkrie:

Uc browser will bypass that connection not secure error but it's of no use since you will still get the " bvn already submitted" response.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
martinagoha:

Well, I actually did it yesterday afternoon(around 1pm) with Chrome
how can I contact you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2020
arena07:
no I was joking
God help u ooo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Valkrie:

Lol. I guess you didn't go through the past messages. But you will all kinds of messages when trying this process. You can even get a message that sorry you are not approved! But just keep trying. Any updated browser will do. Just calm down, if you have an approval text message.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Valkrie:

use hotspot
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:

Its like we on the 9th people are the ones with the issue.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
moneymind:

I totally agree with you, most likely the system didn't record our input. Even after I updated my bank account, some that did after my update are still be credited before me. Don't know what to do since the solution is not we the bank we can't go to the bank.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbybirth: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
me too I accepted the offer on the 9th, i managed to put my other account number yesterday. let's be hopeful.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arkonpoint: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
I accepted the offer since Wednesday and am yet to be credited. Hopefully it'll get sorted when I pay a visit to their office tomorrow morning
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
arkonpoint:
I accepted the offer since Wednesday and am yet to be credited. Hopefully it'll get sorted when I pay a visit to their office tomorrow morning
Please let us know the outcome.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
moneymind:

I guess you are right
I accepted the offer on 9th and I didn't input my account number but yesterday morning I input my account number yet nothing has shows up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.