Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623015 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
tboy1980:

But you have not been disbursed yet?
You just accepted the offer today? Expecting disbursement?
You accepted the offer today? And you are waiting for you to be credited?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Trilliondollars(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jesus! is the a month and three weeks not too much..Is well.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Trilliondollars:
Jesus! is the a month and three weeks not too much..Is well.
Was joking.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cocolatti:
Hope is beginning to fade for some of us still waiting for approvals. I pray that approval and disbursement reach us all before they end the Covid 19 Loan program.

NIRSAL should just send us mails that they will no longer approve us.

even if it was 100m Nigerians that applied it must have gotten approval by now.

what no sense is this?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by riffson(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
tboy1980:

You accepted the offer today? And you are waiting for you to be credited?
yes, waiting for credit alert
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by riffson(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
tboy1980:

Ok bro I have been trying, every minute and every seconds
I drop mine since October last year and went back again with the same affidavit in December same last year as a reminder but you are lucky, you submit yours November and you are lucky you get it
Congrats bro
Mine am sure is just around the corner
be patient and keep your hopes, you'll surely get yours, have you send your affidavit to this email:bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
riffson:
be patient and keep your hopes, you'll surely get yours, have you send your affidavit to this email:bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng
Yea! Perfectly l have, l have even send them an email (bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng) again this evening complaining, I have sent numerous emails to this same email not once and not twice, problem with them is that they give you email address but can not reply to emails, so strange!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
riffson:
Were you send this same message about your bvn?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
riffson:
I send my affidavit to both bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng and l equally drop a copy at their office too, the staff working there that I submitted my affidavit to even scanned it infront me and send
So yours, did you send it to the email address bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng and equally drop it at the bank too?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
tboy1980:

Yea! Perfectly l have, l have even send them an email (bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng) again this evening complaining, I have sent numerous emails to this same email not once and not twice, problem with them is that they give you email address but can not reply to emails, so strange!
Call the cc and explain to them...they will help u out, email dey waste time cry
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
100trillion:
Call the cc and explain to them...they will help u out, email dey waste time cry
I did that yesterday morning and I was told that I should be patient that hopefully l will be send a message to claim my offer, patient is alway what CC will always tell you, we know that
I was even of the opinion asking him if I should come to the bank and drop the copy of the affidavit again but he said no that it is already in their records no need to bring it again, that they are just having high volume of applicants to process and send approvals
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
100trillion:
Last time I called before yesterday I was told that they are doing system upgrade and that as soon as they are through with it, there will be massive approvals, and that yesterday the guy said me that they are through with the upgrading and hopefully soon they will send messages
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
meetgaya:

NIRSAL should just send us mails that they will no longer approve us.

even if it was 100m Nigerians that applied it must have gotten approval by now.

what no sense is this?
I wonder oo
That's why I was of the opinion that they might be just approving few per day but not massively if not it's won't have taken this long, you will be even surprised that some people applications might not have even been attended to sef uptil now talkless of some that had accepted the offer but yet not credited and equally they said NMFB opened account for them but they are not credited despite sending them alert that so so money has been transferred to them successfully, so it's makes the whole thing jam packed for them and they are now equally given the task of nyif too, TCF household loan they were not fast in disbursing yet you are giving them more additional task, are they only banks in Nigeria? Politics!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mod17(f): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2021
tboy1980:

Last time I called before yesterday I was told that they are doing system upgrade and that as soon as they are through with it, there will be massive approvals, and that yesterday the guy said me that they are through with the upgrading and hopefully soon they will send messages
Story for the gods. No time them no dey do upgrading
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrLivzy(m): 1:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Is they anyone who benefited from covid and still sent NYIF message?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 1:35am On Feb 12, 2021
DrLivzy:
Nice question, because I saw on the the framework of the nyif, that anyone benefiting from other federal government loan programs without paying back yet are not illegible to apply for the nyif fund
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 1:37am On Feb 12, 2021
DrLivzy:
So l don't know how true it is
But am sure that alot of people here will let us know if actually they have benefited from both (TCF household covid-19 loan and nyif loan)
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 6:01am On Feb 12, 2021
DrLivzy:
not possible
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omojesu202(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2021
tboy1980:

nice one.
but isn't it the same thing they said around mid January.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Talk2aik(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2021
Same here. Accepted since 4th of Feb but nothing yet. I will wait for a week more and if nothing happens I will walk into one of their branches. The customer care number in the approval message isn't going through else I for don call them tire.

Lucky you. Congrats.
Mine I accepted the approval since 4th Feb. 2021, still hoping to be credited tho...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2021
What's the reason for delayed disbursement? I heard some have sent in their approval since last year November yet no disbursement. Any hope for us that got the approval on the 8th of February?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ABDamola(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2021
How can one register for CAC and it will be ready within two weeks?

Is it possible?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2021
ABDamola:

Is it possible?
About a month. You can still use it for the NYIF if that's your fear.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2021
ABDamola:

Is it possible?
pm me...I got you..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Fetula4u: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2021
peeps4u:
Anyone that registered for nyif should try and validate his/her bvn now, don't wait for sms. I just tried it for my wife, without receiving sms, and I've veen able to validate her bvn and create her password. Awaiting confirmation link like everyone.
please sir is the portal still open for registration?
if so do drop me the link please thanks in anticipation.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Fetula4u: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2021
peeps4u:
Anyone that registered for nyif should try and validate his/her bvn now, don't wait for sms. I just tried it for my wife, without receiving sms, and I've veen able to validate her bvn and create her password. Awaiting confirmation link like everyone.
if so do drop me the link please thanks in anticipation...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Fetula4u:

if so do drop me the link please thanks in anticipation...

nyif.nmfb.com.ng
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lilbarracuda(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
I just got the text today.
After inputting the bvn what's next?
The site doesn't responds fast.
But I somehow got a mail wanting me to verify the mail, tried verifying it still not going through.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by siina(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello house, some that has gotten the covid 19 commodity loan, can the person still apply for the 4m business loan? Please I need answer urgently..thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
lilbarracuda:
I just got the text today.
After inputting the bvn what's next?
The site doesn't responds fast.
But I somehow got a mail wanting me to verify the mail, tried verifying it still not going through.
Many pple that responded before you has not gotten email response for update
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lilbarracuda(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

Many pple that responded before you has not gotten email response for update

I don't understand your response.
I'm asking for directions not who responded before me or not
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by siina(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
siina:
Hello house, some that has gotten the covid 19 commodity loan, can the person still apply for the 4m business loan? Please I need answer urgently..thanks
I need answer pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.