Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623016 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
essay007:

About a month. You can still use it for the NYIF if that's your fear.

You can register a new business and get the new e-certificate in 3-5 working days. However, be informed that it might take a while for your new business to reflect on the CAC public search portal.

Registrations on the survival fund platform using the new CAC e-certificate came back invalid/unverified. Not only that, you won't find your business name online when you use the public search option on CAC website.

So unless you're asked to upload the e-certificate (it's a pdf file) for physical verification, I'm sorry o
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Fetula4u: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
peeps4u:

nyif.nmfb.com.ng
Thanks sir
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by undercurrent(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
meetgaya:

NIRSAL should just send us mails that they will no longer approve us.

even if it was 100m Nigerians that applied it must have gotten approval by now.

what no sense is this?
Lol u sef don vex? when i dey shout that time say them and cbn dey incompetent. una no gree. dis country is useless o.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
undercurrent:

Lol u sef don vex? when i dey shout that time say them and cbn dey incompetent. una no gree. dis country is useless o.

I done join you de wail
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Oluwathoyin: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

I pray they wave it.
In as much all us of are looking up to God through Nirsal mfb it's time to stop platform discrimenation, it will even make this thread more supper. I am sorry I did sometimes ago.
please, explain how and where to get the CAC.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
https://cacgov.com.ng/ go to that link, and follow the procedures
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Acidosis:

You can register a new business and get the new e-certificate in 3-5 working days. However, be informed that it might take a while for your new business to reflect on the CAC public search portal.

Registrations on the survival fund platform using the new CAC e-certificate came back invalid/unverified. Not only that, you won't find your business name online when you use the public search option on CAC website.

So unless you're asked to upload the e-certificate (it's a pdf file) for physical verification, I'm sorry o

My man, are you saying if one register for CAC now they will be able to verify it because it will not show on their public search. but what if it has been updated before they verify it, or do want to suggest we don't go for the registration now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Acidosis:

Its just the registered number they require. This NYIF loan will be on ground for awhile.
From when you're done with training to uploading details your CAC would be ready. It's what I wanna do. No rush for me
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kabiyesi12:
https://cacgov.com.ng/
go to that link, and follow the procedures
Hope you know that's not the govt official CAC website? The guide is on the official site. I downloaded it around July last yr
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

My man, are you saying if one register for CAC now they will be able to verify it because it will not show on their public search. but what if it has been updated before they verify it, or do want to suggest we don't go for the registration now

Please go for it. Get your business registered and don't bother whether it appears on the public search immediately or not.

No cause for alarm as NYIF might just ask applicants to upload the certificate instead of submitting business registration number. The registration number on the e-certificate is another issue btw. The number no longer shows "BN or RC" so I hope platforms like NYIF/NMFB are aware of these changes.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
essay007:

Its just the registered number they require. This NYIF loan will be on ground for awhile.
From when you're done with training to uploading details your CAC would be ready. It's what I wanna do. No rush for me

Okay. Let's hope that NIRSAL/NYIF will do a thorough verification process rather than simply submitting the numbers on the public search button.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Oluwathoyin: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
essay007:

Hope you know that's not the govt official CAC website? The guide is on the official site. I downloaded it around July last yr
Thanks, please send the official site.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Oluwathoyin: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kabiyesi12:
https://cacgov.com.ng/
go to that link, and follow the procedures
Thank you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
essay007:

it's still same thing that is written on the official page that is written on this one, and there is no way you can register with getting to the official site there will be a link,
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oluwathoyin:
Thank you
Bros e get as that website be
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rxmusa(m): 5:14am On Feb 13, 2021
undercurrent:

Then go to a country that's not useless

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Biemordue12(m): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2021
Please can anyone assist me? I got a message from NYIF loan asking me register which I did but trying to verify my email, it keeps showing verification failed.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kunzle2010: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2021
I am experiencing the same
Biemordue12:
Please can anyone assist me? I got a message from NYIF loan asking me register which I did but trying to verify my email, it keeps showing verification failed.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by delvochi: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Please o, I've registered and they say Registration successful, but am yet to receive any message in my email o.. Please what do I do
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by TwoBit: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Lucrativress:

Hello
Please kindly respond
I got a text on Facebook last month concerning my eligibility for this loan thing,the thing is I can't remember when I applied for it
I was asked to drop my BVN but I didn't
I got an SMS today again
Don't know if it's truly legit

A test from Facebook? What's the name of the account or page?

I also got the same SMS. I applied for the loan last year though.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by undercurrent(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2021
rxmusa:

Pls do not quote me if i had no conversation with you. From your moniker, i can sense you are one of the morons who feel and pretend all is well with this country when its not. Simple because your fellow hausi/fulani is in power. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lucrativress(f): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2021
TwoBit:

A test from Facebook? What's the name of the account or page?

I also got the same SMS. I applied for the loan last year though.
Nirsal Microfinance Bank
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2021
rxmusa:

Your siggy says a lot abuh u...u're an embarrassment to all sane ppl

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rxmusa(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2021
undercurrent:

Pls do not quote me if i had nao conversation with you. From your moniker, i can sense you are one of the morons who feel and pretend all is well with this country when its not. Simple because your fellow hausi/fulani is in power. Be warned.
Just hear your moronic self! You chose to only see negativity about this country while I appreciate the Positivity and criticise the ills and not totally condemn. If the country is useless, take your uselessness and leave the country

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rxmusa(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2021
100trillion:
Your siggy says a lot abuh u...u're an embarrassment to all sane ppl
I used to think you're sensible! But you just proved that sense and you are two things that may never coexist

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2021
rxmusa:

I used to think you're sensible! But you just proved that sense and you are two things that may never coexist
wack lines.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected....u need to find urs and make good use of it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rxmusa(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2021
100trillion:
wack lines.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected....u need to find urs and make good use of it.
Of course! Your broke ass brain has nothing reasonable to say, talk more of thinking in a reasonable way. I'll preserve my dignity by avoiding any further altercation with you since fighting with a pig is always a benefit to it because it's inherently dirty and has nothing to lose. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2021
rxmusa:

Of course! Your broke ass brain has nothing reasonable to say, talk more of thinking in a reasonable way. I'll preserve my dignity by avoiding any further altercation with you since fighting with a pig is always a benefit to it because it's inherently dirty and has nothing to lose. Shalom
You need to chill.

I'm here for info.
Adios
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by TwoBit: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2021
Lucrativress:

Nirsal Microfinance Bank

Well perhaps they decided to send you a message, my was through an SMS and others were through email.

If you input your bvn on that link, it will bring out your details, then as you to create a password. Lastly you wait for an email verification link
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by undercurrent(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2021
rxmusa:

Just hear your moronic self! You chose to only see negativity about this country while I appreciate the Positivity and criticise the ills and not totally condemn. If the country is useless, take your uselessness and leave the country
You're an absolute idiot. i can choose to criticize my country any how i see fit cos i wear the shoes and i know where it pinches. But you God forsaken clowns who happen to be privileged LIVE in self denial. God will eternally punish Lord Lugard where ever he is.
Pls you just popped in here cos i don't think u need this loan. Crawl back into your cave. lets not derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2021
undercurrent:

You're an absolute idiot. i can choose to critirsize my country any how i see fit cos i wear the shoes and i know where it pinches. But you God forsaken clowns who happen to be prqivilleged LIVE in self denijal. God will eternally punish Lord Lugard where ever he is. pls you just popped in here cos i dont think u need this lnmo. crawl back into your cave. lets mot derail this thread.
My eyes are paining me

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please Good people of this nation... I applied for covid 19 loan for my wife and also applied for NYIF with the hope that at least one of it will be successful, but since June last year I've been waiting for approval and it didn't come and also the bvn has been saying doesn't exist on the portal, probably the loan has not been approved

But she got a message yesterday that her NYIF loan has been pre-approved, and she did as instructed but she didn't get any mail.

My question is can she get d NYIF loan without a registered business name, EDI certificate, and business proposal?

I would have preferred they approve that covid 19 loan because it is stress-free and d amount would make more sense dt dz 250k .

NB: am not trying to derail d thread I've searched tru NL can't see a better thread for NYIF.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.