Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622970 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

No Covid 19 approval yet, but I just received the NYIF pre-approval message last week, did as expected but haven't receive the mail.
Na God hand I dey ooo. Thanks for your concern bro

my a link to nyif thread has been given you. go there and do your posting regards to nyif, this thread is for covid19 loan only. don't you see the subject/topic?

this is link to nyif stop derailing https://www.nairaland.com/6407018/nyif-loan-

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2021
meetgaya:

my a link to nyif thread has been given you. go there and do your posting regards to nyif, this thread is for covid19 loan only. don't you see the subject/topic?

this is link to nyif stop derailing https://www.nairaland.com/6407018/nyif-loan-

Abeg relax on this policing. If you're not comfortable with seeing nyif in people's posts, please leave the thread.
The young man replied that his covid was yet to be approved but only nyif, how does that post derail from the purpose of this thread?

I guess the mention of "nyif" alone is causing discomfort

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2021
meetgaya:

Thanks for the info
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by t2u234: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2021
Does anyone has contact of anybody at Nirsal head office or any of their offices?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by younglivvy1111: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2021
t2u234:
Does anyone has contact of anybody at Nirsal head office or any of their offices?

09 462 1730
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by merbenko: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
IS THERE ANY COVID19 LOAN APPROVAL TODAY
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by t2u234: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please is there any disbursement today?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
merbenko:
t2u234:
NO!!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
peeps4u:

Abeg relax on this policing. If you're not comfortable with seeing nyif in people's posts, please leave the thread.
The young man replied that his covid was yet to be approved but only nyif, how does that post derail from the purpose of this thread?

I guess the mention of "nyif" alone is causing discomfort

But that's d right thing to do..you've been told there's a thread for NYIF already why don't u go there?

Why so stubborn..later u guys be criticising d govt of not listening to your plea..meanwhile u as d citizen do opposite too.

There will 100 notifications on this group but none is related to covid19 loan posts.

Stop derailing the thread na
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by riffson(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
tboy1980:

How far bro
Good evening, happy Sunday
Have you been credited?
bro, nothing dey o, I just dey wait since, how far for your side?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Escodeb(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
How can I transfer my loan from NIRSAl bank account to my bank account?. I just checked the NMFB bank app and I saw the fund there.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ratzin: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
I Applied since April last year ...it's almost a year now still it's still showing Ur loan has not been approved pls check back later.... God pls remember me !!! Amen
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kenlolly75: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
merbenko:
Someone got alert on Whatsapp group.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kenlolly75: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
t2u234:
Yes, a member on survival fund Facebook group. Like 750k or so
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
riffson:
bro, nothing dey o, I just dey wait since, how far for your side?
I called them again this morning and they said that they are not the people that approve the funds that that they send it to a link provided by CBN for example like l have submitted my affidavit so they sent it to that a link designed by CBN they will access it and they will probably send me another link different from those that had direct approval for me to accept it, that's when it is my own turn, that it is treated batches by batches and turn by turn that l should be patient that they that's why he said that l should not send in another or drop another affidavit since I have already done that and also send it to bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng that they have already sent it to the Link, so no need to drop it again, all what I need is pray for my request to be picked and treated
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
CaSttLe:

But that's d right thing to do..you've been told there's a thread for NYIF already why don't u go there?

Why so stubborn..later u guys be criticising d govt of not listening to your plea..meanwhile u as d citizen do opposite too.

There will 100 notifications on this group but none is related to covid19 loan posts.

Understand information before you comment, the guy in question commented out of annoyance, or maybe he just woke up, thank God you understand English language, try to go back and read my second to the last message on this thread. I can't blame the guy most pple are frustrated in Nigeria.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Tonyclems(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
essay007:

Kindly go to your bank and ask them to deactivate your account.
Seriously, some of the questions you guys ask on here are just so daft. Like 5y.o questions
It's not scam it's real. I got similar message. Visit the nearest Nirsal micro finance bank in ur area. They are usually located at the Nipost offices across 36 states. Congrats n good luck
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
CaSttLe:

The post he reacted to had everything to do with covid. Go and read the post again. Some people are just impatient and intolerant

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
Pls i applied for the covid 19 loan around april last year, i've even forgotten about it, but to my surprise i got a msg today stating my loan has been approved that i should confirm before tomorrow 15th or loan will be recalled...so i checked the offer letter and 348k has been approve...i accepted and input my bank details, pls what do i do after this

What you're to do is to forget about it like you did after applying.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Escodeb:
How can I transfer my loan from NIRSAl bank account to my bank account?. I just checked the NMFB bank app and I saw the fund there.

Go 2 d bank and see them. That money will remain there. Go 2 the nearest NMFB closest 2 u.

But If u dont want 2 go then u can keep opening d bank app everyday 2 look at the money...at least e dey reduce HBP.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ec0malchemist(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Escodeb:

1. Did you receive any alert when they credited you ?

2. What info do you need to access the NMFB app ?

Do you need to go to thier office to get password / pin ?

Thank you.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ayoola171(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Escodeb:

How do you access your nmfb account number through which you checked your nmfb account balance. I wanted to check as well.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ayoola171:

How do you access your nmfb account number through which you checked your nmfb account balance. I wanted to check as well.

Go 2 d Nmfb bank nearest 2 u...u will be given

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by riffson(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
tboy1980:

I called them again this morning and they said that they are not the people that approve the funds that that they send it to a link provided by CBN for example like l have submitted my affidavit so they sent it to that a link designed by CBN they will access it and they will probably send me another link different from those that had direct approval for me to accept it, that's when it is my own turn, that it is treated batches by batches and turn by turn that l should be patient that they that's why he said that l should not send in another or drop another affidavit since I have already done that and also send it to bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng that they have already sent it to the Link, so no need to drop it again, all what I need is pray for my request to be picked and treated
just be patient and prayerful, God of approval and disbursement will surely pick your call IJN.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
riffson:
just be patient and prayerful, God of approval and disbursement will surely pick your call IJN.
Amen brother
From the guys comments breaking everything down to my understanding, am very convinced that l will get it, very confident of that, all what I need is prayers and patience
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ayoola171(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
CaSttLe:

Go 2 d Nmfb bank nearest 2 u...u will be given

Thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Escodeb(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
ec0malchemist:

1. Did you receive any alert when they credited you ?

2. What info do you need to access the NMFB app ?

Do you need to go to thier office to get password / pin ?

Thank you.

1. No

2. NFMB account number, one was opened for me by the bank towards the end of last year.

You don't need to, with the account number and your BVN you will set your details on the app
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Escodeb(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ayoola171:

An account was opened for me by NMFB

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by younglivvy1111: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Escodeb:

An account was opened for me by NMFB

Please bro, I need clarity, did they the NMFB opened the account for you without you knowing or you were present when the account was opened?

Reason why I asked is because I registered last year April,, and I forget anything like that was even going on, It was the text message I got yesterday that made me link my bvn and supplied my bank details,, so it possible that they the bank have opened the NFMB account for me sine that last year and my money is already there?

Thanks you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
t2u234:

yes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Escodeb(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
younglivvy1111:

Please bro, I need clarity, did they the NMFB opened the account for you without you knowing or you were present when the account was opened?

Reason why I asked is because I registered last year April,, and I forget anything like that was even going on, It was the text message I got yesterday that made me link my bvn and supplied my bank details,, so it possible that they the bank have opened the NFMB account for me sine that last year and my money is already there?

Thanks you

Once you accept the loan offer, an account will be opened for you. But it may take time before they send you your account number

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.