Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623019 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jdstunt(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2020
I'm just returning from their office in Owerri at Udenwa Avenue. They said we that haven't received credit alert should be patient, that it's a gradual process, that the way they sent us approval is the way they will also credit our accounts.

I don't understand this people again, I'm also among the 9th people. I just hope everything will be sorted out soonest.

I submitted my account details twice but still nothing......let me still be hopeful cause i know CBN has disbursed my money and its with them

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mololo: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2020
list of SMEs will help too
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by buttlover(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2020
jdstunt:
I'm just returning from their office in Owerri at Udenwa Avenue. They said we that haven't received credit alert should be patient, that it's a gradual process, that the way they sent us approval is the way they will also credit our accounts.

I don't understand this people again, I'm also among the 9th people. I just hope everything will be sorted out soonest.

I submitted my account details twice but still nothing......let me still be hopeful cause i know CBN has disbursed my money and its with them

close to control?? my case is different, I didn't put my other account. I don't even have account with fmnb. hope they won't transfer the fund elsewhere
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by babakk2(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning everyone,
Please let me know has anyone using UBA received alart today.....
Please kindly signify. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2020
jdstunt:

Wait till afternoon/evening

Thank me later smiley

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by verminnel(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Please is this still on? I heard the covid 19 loan has ended how true is this pls?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jdstunt(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2020
buttlover:

close to control?? my case is different, I didn't put my other account. I don't even have account with fmnb. hope they won't transfer the fund elsewhere

After Villa Garden Hotel.

If you haven't put your other account details, you can do so by copying this link and past on your browser then change the xxxxxxx to your bvn, follow the process by accepting the agreement again then you input your other account details .

That was how i did my own.....saw the link here on nairaland

https://guarantorform2.azurewebsites.net/?status=loan_offer_aggrement&id=xxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Am just from Nirsal bank, I was told to show my credit alert before they can attend to me, I even told them I have received the alert that I forgot my phone at home, they insisted I bring the alert, that when I bring it I will fill account opening form and guarantor form to access the fund. We might just have to wait till we get the alert, else nothing can be done. We that submitted on the 9th are majorly affected.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by buttlover(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2020
jdstunt:

After Villa Garden Hotel.

If you haven't put your other account details, you can do so by copying this link and past on your browser then change the xxxxxxx to your bvn, follow the process by accepting the agreement again then you input your other account details .

That was how i did my own.....saw the link here on nairaland

https://guarantorform2.azurewebsites.net/?status=loan_offer_aggrement&id=xxxxxxxxxx

WOW it worked. thanks so much. I believe so many people have this same issue.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arkonpoint: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Just coming back from Nirsal, Dugbe Ibadan branch. An official attended to us. I was told to wait for 48 hours max because I updated my account on Friday and those that update since Friday should get it within 48 hrs since Friday was a public holiday.

He also said if I'm in hurry, I can open a savings account with nirsal and have it linked with the loan but that would cost #5000 to open the account. I collected the form but didn't register though

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jdstunt(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2020
buttlover:

WOW it worked. thanks so much. I believe so many people have this same issue.

You are weicome! I guess so too
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by graciamore(f): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Progenator72 have you try to register again?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2020
jdstunt:

Here in pH, they are attending to those who got alert from NISRAL and needed to transfer to their main account. For those who updated their on Fri/Sat account including me should wait after 48hrs. Don't be scared, our money is secured as long as u received the approved loan from CBN.
Though am still there at Nipost, station road. No crowd sha

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2020
martinagoha:

Here in pH, they are attending to those who got alert from NISRAL and needed to transfer to their main account. For those who updated their on Fri/Sat account including me should wait after 48hrs. Don't be scared, our money is secured as long as u received the approved loan from CBN.
Nice update, witnessed same at Nirsal Kaduna.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2020
martinagoha:

Thanks for the update
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2020
bunzbae:
Pls has anyone completed the SME form here?
I JUST DID
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by firo08(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
martinagoha:

Nice update
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SirDanny7(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Progenitor52 post=90686388][/quote] pls if you've dine yours lemme know
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Becklynn(f): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2020
http://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ this site keeps directing me to a Microsoft page when I tried to apply for household loan. Pls what do I do?

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Vetilicious(f): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2020
jdstunt:

Hello @jdstunt , If I have not filled the form before, should use the link as well and does mean I have registered for it once I am able to successfully update my bank details?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Vetilicious:

Hello @jdstunt , If I have not filled the form before, should use the link as well and does mean I have registered for it once I am able to successfully update my bank details?

Viking007:
The link is for those whose loans have been approved but yet to submit an account number. It is NOT for new application.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bunzbae: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
manlawal:

I JUST DID

Pls we’re u asked to provide CAC number?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
48hrs ends tomorrow, then they'll send another text of updating your bank account number. I'd advise y'all to stop using the back end link. It seems they swiftly pay those who updated their account directly from the link sent via SMS.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Progenitor52(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
graciamore:
Progenator72 have you try to register again?

Have not what about u?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Benqozenero(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
manlawal:

I JUST DID

Were you asked for guarantor or to upload any document?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Benqozenero:

Were you asked for guarantor or to upload any document?
no
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
bunzbae:

Pls we’re u asked to provide CAC number?
Yes and tin number I just put 0 in my tin number cos I don't have and the minimum is 3m for sme
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Those applying for MSME/SME should note that there's a difference between the two. To be on the safe side, a typical SME should have at the minimum 20-30 staff while MSME 1-10 at the minimum.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
trevolady:

Thanks,but household is not going

Yea, I noticed.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dollarrise: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Some body plz give me Nirsal offoce address in Lagos. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
dollarrise:
Some body plz give me Nirsal offoce address in Lagos. Thanks

I learnt they are in marina and bank Anthony road in Ikeja.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
martinagoha:

Am in ph too but I jst heard abt this loan on Friday can I go and Apply for the loan in their office or they are no longer taking new applications..

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.