Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624244 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by suffy834(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2021
Chibudollar:
and what's my business with the people that got approved last year? I am sure that was how they kept hoping that they were getting it and it's been over a year. If nirsal was a normal bank I would've gone there to maybe delete the account entirely. The money is not a small money to just lose because of a silly mistake.
then go and complain to nirsal, nobody is nirsal official here. Like one said in the previous page, you are terribly impatient, and it's a bad habit. keep crying all over the thread.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 11:14am On May 12, 2021
suffy834:
then go and complain to nirsal, nobody is nirsal official here. Like one said in the previous page, you are terribly impatient, and it's a bad habit. keep crying all over the thread.
you're not a Nirsal official but I just checked your previous posts and you've been jumping from, Nirsal, NYIF, and N power threads on here forming like an agent. If you don't gtfoh.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by suffy834(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2021
Chibudollar:
you're not a Nirsal official but I just checked your previous posts and you've been jumping from, Nirsal, NYIF, and N power threads on here forming like an agent. If you don't gtfoh.
you should be the one to gtfoh, you see that I comment reasonably on issues that benefits people. You are terribly impatient.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 11:27am On May 12, 2021
Chibudollar:
and what's my business with the people that got approved last year? I am sure that was how they kept hoping that they were getting it and it's been over a year. If nirsal was a normal bank I would've gone there to maybe delete the account entirely. The money is not a small money to just lose because of a silly mistake.

Stop being unnecessarily impatient please. Ask yourself this reasonable question, how does having a Nirsal acct you created on your own affect your loan disbursement?
You keep asking irrelevant questions. Whether you created an acct or not, if Nirsal needs to create an acct for you before disbursement, they will do that. Stop being paranoid and asking repeated questions over and over again.
Are you the only one expecting payment?

Perhaps those who are yet to be even approved slapped CBN governor, right?

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 11:50am On May 12, 2021
peeps4u:

Stop being unnecessarily impatient please. Ask yourself this reasonable question, how does having a Nirsal acct you created on your own affect your loan disbursement?
You keep asking irrelevant questions. Whether you created an acct or not, if Nirsal needs to create an acct for you before disbursement, they will do that. Stop being paranoid and asking repeated questions over and over again.
Are you the only one expecting payment?

Perhaps those who are yet to be even approved slapped CBN governor, right?

Thanks man, tbh I don't really understand how this thing really works that was why I was asking around, someone applied for me around February and the whole process took just 3 weeks that I even got credit alert without even following it at all. Anyways let me just tell my Bro to be patient.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ermm: 12:08pm On May 12, 2021
barrydee:

Bro is this the link to check for the loan approval? https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng
I have been trying to load the page but it's not going through.

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 1:06pm On May 12, 2021
Chibudollar:
Thanks man, tbh I don't really understand how this thing really works that was why I was asking around, someone applied for me around February and the whole process took just 3 weeks that I even got credit alert without even following it at all. Anyways let me just tell my Bro to be patient.

Do you know some people applied since april, may and June last year and yet to receive approvals till now, so you think they all committed errors?

Nirsal does its things randomly, just stay calm.
Some people that applied before your bro or did on same day are even yet to be approved, they didn't commit error. That's Nirsal for you.

Just stay calm. If you supplied your acct details during approval acceptance, you will likely be credited without Nirsal creating an acct for you.

Good luck
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
barrydee:

Bro is this the link to check for the loan approval? https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng
I have been trying to load the page but it's not going through.

www.covid19.nmfb.com.ng

Check your status on both sme and household. Do that at least once a week to prevent your loan being rejected if not accepted on time, if you really need the loan.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by barrydee(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2021
peeps4u:

www.covid19.nmfb.com.ng

Check your status on both sme and household. Do that at least once a week to prevent your loan being rejected if not accepted on time, if you really need the loan.

Thanks Bro.
Although I applied on the 9th of March 2021. I hope it's not too early to be approved.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 3:33pm On May 12, 2021
Jajajaj finally it came. My Bro just sent me the screenshot. So I am no longer disturbing anybody here. Good luck o to everyone still waiting. God bless you guys.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2021
Chibudollar:
Jajajaj finally it came. My Bro just sent me the screenshot. So I am no longer disturbing anybody here. Good luck o to everyone still waiting. God bless you guys.
Congrats and Goodbye grin

Tell us sorry for disturbing us.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 3:58pm On May 12, 2021
BernieLee:

Congrats and Goodbye grin

Tell us sorry for disturbing us.
Sorry oooo. And for my usual question. They didn't send him any nirsal account.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dukealara: 4:32pm On May 12, 2021
This is just to encourage everyone waiting, never to give up.
I found out yesterday night that I have been approved since 4th of May. Updated my details (thanks to the link I got here) yesterday and I got it today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by barrydee(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2021
Dukealara:
This is just to encourage everyone waiting, never to give up.
I found out yesterday night that I have been approved since 4th of May. Updated my details (thanks to the link I got here) yesterday and I got it today.

Congrats bro
Did you apply this year or last year?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ameh99: 7:35pm On May 12, 2021
Mine kept saying Bvn does not exist..

Does that mean mine has been rejected?

Chai! Mater don tire person
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dukealara: 10:25pm On May 12, 2021
barrydee:

Congrats bro
Did you apply this year or last year?

Yes. In March.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Yhemit(m): 5:22am On May 13, 2021
barrydee:

Thanks Bro.
Although I applied on the 9th of March 2021. I hope it's not too early to be approved.

Applied around March also, expecting them to approve it soon.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Yhemit(m): 5:39am On May 13, 2021
peeps4u:

www.covid19.nmfb.com.ng

For my sme and household

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Promiseaaron: 6:19am On May 13, 2021
Please someone just help me and post the link that direct me to where I can input my account details. My offer latter page did not carry this link
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bolutic(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2021
Around last year December 2020 a guy I know called me that covid 19 money will be paid to me if I apply I should send this detail

Full name in ur bvn,
Bvn no,
Account no,
Name of bank
Date of birth
Phone no
State of origin
Which I did with a friend of mine I did not know is loan by February 8 2021 my friend got alert 711,000 which is 750,000 by April 18 2021 I got my own alert 711,000 and we did it the same day but we got played different day so be patient u will get pay

Acct: 0139######
Amt: 711,750.00 CR
Desc: ||||NIRSAL MFB LTD
Avail Bal: 732,222.48

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2021
April 13 still no alert....
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mejai(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2021
Man don tire o
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uwagboe1: 6:04pm On May 13, 2021
Have been waiting patiently for approval no show. Even about 5 persons I applied for have not gotten approval. I done tire is an understatement. I done remove mind mehn
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by odave: 5:17am On May 14, 2021
Waiting is not easy to be honest, but for those waiting please keep checking, one day something will surely pop up, you will be approved.

My own story. I applied last year April, my close friends did also, one of us received alert last year November, 473k. Another one received 270k, another one received 160k, na only me no receive anything, I checked and checked till I tire. In fact I always check like twice a day.

On may 1st this year, in the morning, as usual, I punch in my bvn, to be honest, I was expecting to see the usual message 'bvn does not exist' but it took me straight to offer page, 2 days to my birthday, I was so happy, though it's a loan I just see it as a birthday gift from federal government

I checked my phone on 12th may, I got the alert from nmfb.

My point is, no be village people, no be bad luck, na turn by turn. Like I said earlier, waiting is not easy but do you have option than to wait? In fact I have started making enquiries about insider wey go help me, not know God dey inside dey work for me. I didn't give anybody a dime, coz I'm sure it's a scam. Don't loose hope, keep checking

May God make it happen guys, I've been there, I know how it feels. Thanks all

11 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbee90: 7:55am On May 14, 2021
peeps4u:

www.covid19.nmfb.com.ng

Who else has this issue? I have been clicking on this link since yesterday and it hasn't been loading.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by PIMPAR: 8:13am On May 14, 2021
odave:
Waiting is not easy to be honest, but for those waiting please keep checking, one day something will surely pop up, you will be approved.

My own story. I applied last year April, my close friends did also, one of us received alert last year November, 473k. Another one received 270k, another one received 160k, na only me no receive anything, I checked and checked till I tire. In fact I always check like twice a day.

On may 1st this year, in the morning, as usual, I punch in my bvn, to be honest, I was expecting to see the usual message 'bvn does not exist' but it took me straight to offer page, 2 days to my birthday, I was so happy, though it's a loan I just see it as a birthday gift from federal government

I checked my phone on 12th may, I got the alert from nmfb.

My point is, no be village people, no be bad luck, na turn by turn. Like I said earlier, waiting is not easy but do you have option than to wait? In fact I have started making enquiries about insider wey go help me, not know God dey inside dey work for me. I didn't give anybody a dime, coz I'm sure it's a scam. Don't loose hope, keep checking

May God make it happen guys, I've been there, I know how it feels. Thanks all
You have spoken like a true patriotic citizen. May God show you direction on how to multiply your loan from thousands to millions

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbee90: 8:37am On May 14, 2021
https://www.covid19.nmfb.com.ng
Guys, this link is not loading in ALL my browsers. Is this the correct link to check the status of our loan applications?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by suffy834(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2021
kingbee90:
https://www.covid19.nmfb.com.ng
Guys, this link is not loading in ALL my browsers. Is this the correct link to check the status of our loan applications?
remove the www.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 9:00am On May 14, 2021
If you have been approved and not yet been paid better go on Twitter and Facebook and be disturbing this nirsal people to attend to you, if you're not ready to get your loan you can form big man and not bother at all hoping to get it which if you're lucky you might get it. I sent my bvn plus account details to their dm until they replied. Abeg no be force to disturb them o before somebody starts cursing me from 100 miles away. I pray everyone gets paid sha because one annoying thing is to get approved without getting paid. Good luck guys.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mrfintec: 11:18am On May 14, 2021
ArewaWife:

I dont advice on some of these loan companies ooo. Cuz the interest rate of some is exorbitant and if you default in paying back on time they will send message to all your contacts on your phone both living and dead that you are owning money. I have received messages from some acquaintances owing and I had to beg them to pay. Its embarrassing.

Lol. To those people gave me some tokens this morning ooo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2021
Chibudollar:
If you have been approved and not yet been paid better go on Twitter and Facebook and be disturbing this nirsal people to attend to you, if you're not ready to get your loan you can form big man and not bother at all hoping to get it which if you're lucky you might get it. I sent my bvn plus account details to their dm until they replied. Abeg no be force to disturb them o before somebody starts cursing me from 100 miles away. I pray everyone gets paid sha because one annoying thing is to get approved without getting paid. Good luck guys.
Sorry to ask oo
Please how do you go about dm them directly, please

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.