Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624250 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tboy1980(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2021
Chibudollar:
If you have been approved and not yet been paid better go on Twitter and Facebook and be disturbing this nirsal people to attend to you, if you're not ready to get your loan you can form big man and not bother at all hoping to get it which if you're lucky you might get it. I sent my bvn plus account details to their dm until they replied. Abeg no be force to disturb them o before somebody starts cursing me from 100 miles away. I pray everyone gets paid sha because one annoying thing is to get approved without getting paid. Good luck guys.
On twitter please thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbee90: 12:19pm On May 14, 2021
suffy834:
remove the www.

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 12:48pm On May 14, 2021
tboy1980:

On twitter please thanks
search their name on Twitter and dm them directly. Also tag them on the timeline
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ermm: 1:23pm On May 14, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2021
Chibudollar:
search their name on Twitter and dm them directly. Also tag them on the timeline
have done that several times still no response
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mrfintec: 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
ArewaWife:

I dont advice on some of these loan companies ooo. Cuz the interest rate of some is exorbitant and if you default in paying back on time they will send message to all your contacts on your phone both living and dead that you are owning money. I have received messages from some acquaintances owing and I had to beg them to pay. Its embarrassing.

Is it when one default they will send messages to your contacts? I collected one today and I will pay before due date
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2021
Mrfintec:

Is it when one default they will send messages to your contacts? I collected one today and I will pay before due date

When you default, they will send sms to your contacts tht you're a criminal. The small companies usually do this. So try to pay on time.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lordgel: 6:50pm On May 14, 2021
I have been checking my status too, it's showing "bvn does not exist." I just tire o.

Abeg make person bless me with anything, things tough here o.
UBA BANK
E.G.L....
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by maybet081: 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
Lordgel:
I have been checking my status too, it's showing "bvn does not exist." I just tire o.

Abeg make person bless me with anything, things tough here o.
UBA BANK
E.G.L....
why are u begging in public?

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lordgel: 7:42pm On May 14, 2021
maybet081:
Becos it's urgent sir cry
maybet081:
Becos it's urgent sir
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mrfintec: 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
ArewaWife:

When you default, they will send sms to your contacts tht you're a criminal. The small companies usually do this. So try to pay on time.
Alright. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 11:14pm On May 14, 2021
Pls has anyone that used first bank amongst this 2nd May approvals gotten alert?

This failure of alert is beginning to cause problems in someone's home. It's so unfortunate that the wife that was approved is accusing d hubby of diverting d money to his account.

We don talk, explain oooo we don't tire. She was approved 500k on may 2nd.

I beg any FBN person wey get alert or still dey wait let me tell her hubby pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DeckeyLyrical(m): 3:02am On May 15, 2021
jamesbridget13:
Pls has anyone that used first bank amongst this 2nd May approvals gotten alert?

This failure of alert is beginning to cause problems in someone's home. It's so unfortunate that the wife that was approved is accusing d hubby of diverting d money to his account.

FBN is the oga kpatakpata for delay! Even FCMB no show

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by odave: 3:35am On May 15, 2021
PIMPAR:

You have spoken like a true patriotic citizen. May God show you direction on how to multiply your loan from thousands to millions

Thanks sir/ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 12:01pm On May 15, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:

FBN is the oga kpatakpata for delay! Even FCMB no show
this is relieving to hear. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 12:59pm On May 15, 2021
jamesbridget13:

Doesn't the wife have access to her acct and check her transaction history to check if such transaction was made from her acct or she thought Nirsal can pay into another different acct that bears another bvn from hers ? What type of accusation is that?

I'm angry already on behalf of the husband.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dhrey: 2:06pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:

Doesn't the wife have access to her acct and check her transaction history to check if such transaction was made from her acct or she thought Nirsal can pay into another different acct that bears another bvn from hers ? What type of accusation is that?

Seriously..Lol
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Yustyle(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2021
jamesbridget13:

lol trust issues

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 9:41pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:

she isn't literate enough. We don talk we don tire. The worse is her bank alert is linked to her hubby's phone line. The man self don frustrate. No peace in d home. D wife self dey cry everyday
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kenlolly75: 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
jamesbridget13:

This Last 2 weeks, for April 30-1st may approval. Among my friends that got approval, first bank was credited sharp sharp before others that use other Banks.

I am not saying they have paid the lady in question o, just reporting from my own end here
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kenlolly75: 6:24pm On May 16, 2021
peeps4u:

Abi o. I wonder if she doesn't have access to her own account.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 10:39pm On May 16, 2021
kenlolly75:
This Last 2 weeks, for April 30-1st may approval. Among my friends that got approval, first bank was credited sharp sharp before others that use other Banks.

I am not saying they have paid the lady in question o, just reporting from my own end here
are u serious? That means FBN has paid na. Her account self na student acct n I told them to go n upgrade immediately d approval came which they went but trust banks n their protocol/delays
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kenlolly75: 6:10am On May 17, 2021
jamesbridget13:
are u serious? That means FBN has paid na. Her account self na student acct n I told them to go n upgrade immediately d approval came which they went but trust banks n their protocol/delays
Haaaa!!!!! If it's student account, probably the money has bounced back.

It happened to someone around me, the bank didn't upgrade for her after she submitted the necessary documents for upgrading, they just abandon it.

After the payment, the money bounced back cos the account can only take 50k at once.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Tiwanna(f): 8:28am On May 17, 2021
Has anyone that applied in April gotten approval? So far it’s March I can see.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by merbenko: 11:19am On May 17, 2021
When Will we give testamony of this loan approval. since last year june 2020 no approval still reregister this match on 8 but still BVN DETAIL DIDNT EXIST. na GOD
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2021
kenlolly75:
Haaaa!!!!! If it's student account, probably the money has bounced back.

It happened to someone around me, the bank didn't upgrade for her after she submitted the necessary documents for upgrading, they just abandon it.

After the payment, the money bounced back cos the account can only take 50k at once.
bro na true o, I went for account upgrade at fcmb, u wouldn't believe those people told me that they have done it after I submitted all the required documents, only for me to be told a month later that my account can not accept up to 500k. I was just like wtf, but this people told me it has been upgraded na.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Billyddude: 2:24pm On May 17, 2021
If u get 20k to fast track ur nirsal loan .no dull o..I just see wetin pass me
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by truvine(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
Billyddude:
Wetin you see.?
Tell us
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
Billyddude:
Baba give us the full gist.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by queentener(f): 3:15pm On May 17, 2021
Billyddude:
please explain how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 4:04pm On May 17, 2021
Billyddude:
We plenty wey wan hear the gist. Drop your digit na
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
beylinko02:

We plenty wey wan hear the gist. Drop your digit na
make e no drop any digit..... just explain here make everybody see!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.