Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624900 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Please when are we paying this covid19 loan back.....my mind is already doing gbim gbim gbim grin grin grin..... Make FG no come arrest me oo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Escodeb(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2021
CutieWitty:
Please how can I get my account login ID

You sign up with the account number opened for you by NMFB
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Please when are we paying this covid19 loan back.....my mind is already doing gbim gbim gbim grin grin grin..... Make FG no come arrest me oo
oga be calming down, everybody is government, nothing go happen!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2021
uthlaw:
oga be calming down, everybody is government, nothing go happen!
Hmmm...I believe you but man just have to map out repayment plan oo ... make e no choke later
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calculux95: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

https://loancalculator.nmfb.com.ng/

You can check here
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Hmmm...I believe you but man just have to map out repayment plan oo ... make e no choke later
no b lie but the kind hausa pple receiving this money will not pay Kobo back!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2021
uthlaw:
no b lie but the kind hausa pple receiving this money will not pay Kobo back!
grin grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mod17(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
. Check your offer letter, you will see when you are to pay back
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Guys, today is like two weeks after I accepted the loan offer, they sent the money to the NMFB account they created for me. I am trying to transfer it out of the account to my normal account but it's not working. Please what do I do?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
uyogabie:
Okay,thanks.Will check on Monday cos tomorrow is public holiday.Many thanks!

How did it go?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
uyogabie:
Same here.

How did you finally get access to the money?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
uyogabie:
I went to their office today and was made to open an account with them(I've already received alert from NMFB since on Thursday).I was given a form to fill with one passport, a photocopy of my means of Identification,and a photo copy of PHCN bill.Some others whose loan was approved but haven't gotten anyform of alert were also asked to open an account with them with the same documents and 2k.

Did they later create an account for you and have you received the money through the account with them?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
. Why will they collect money from applicant? This is quite different from the branch I went to, I was told until I receive alert before I can come for transfer of fund, even those that received theirs they didn't demand for any charge.

Until you receive alert how please? I checked my Nirsal MFB app and I have been credited but I cannot access the funds. Do I need to go to their branch?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gabbyosun: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good evening, please can I still apply for the loan?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sawdickwest: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
What's the mode of repayment of the loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Escodeb:
Approved Nov 27 2020
Had issue with the account number I submitted
The fund was paid into the NMFB account created for me since January. Have been trying to get the fund moved to my personal account.
Called customer care severally, sent mail, filled forms, been to NMFB branch in my state times without number and I also get someone here on this thread to help me submit my details at the HQ which he did.

To cut the long story short, I went to the NMFB branch in my state on Thursday and spoke (you should know what I mean) with a guy there, he did magic and the money was paid last night.

Am having mixed feeling right now, this country is irredeemable

After he did his magic, how many days did it take before the alert dropped into your personal account?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
RomanGreen:

Alright, Thanks bro

How did you later access your fund?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mod17(f): 3:30am On Jul 12, 2021
sawdickwest:
What's the mode of repayment of the loan
Ask nirsal microfinance Bank or you ask CBN
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 4:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Oh, dear. Can this people just do normal Nawa oooo.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manbello(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Viking07:
This is false. Nobody has started paying as the repayment has been shifted by 1 year. The second time they will be shifting it because of the pandemic.
Morning vik i registered this covid19 this year but anytime i tried to login to the website it will reply BVN doesn't exist, please any solution to that?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mkay15: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Earn passive income and experience convenient digital banking like me! Sign up with this link on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vulte.app, and on iOS https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/vulte/id1541640258, and use the referral code 35I8JQ64 to join the VULTe tribe and enjoy amazing benefits.

Your Referral Code� 35I8JQ64 to get instant welcome bonus
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sawdickwest: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
The interest of the loan is just increasing
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jjii: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's like they have stopped approval for now. Not seen any or heard about any approval for this July.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
jjii:
It's like they have stopped approval for now. Not seen any or heard about any approval for this July.

Few got last week, very few.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Surulere11: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2021
I Buy/sell these following

PayPal
Zelle
Cashapp
Greendot
Venmo
Bitcoin
Rmb
PM
Apple pay and others

iTunes
Amazon
Google play
Sephora
Steam wallet
Off gamer
Amex
Visa and others

You can come with your escrow

WhatsApp
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by priest026: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2021
adefemi007:
Can I still register?
can i stil register?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by thormeydey: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
priest026:
can i stil register?
No
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Esmer: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Has Nirsal stopped disbursements?

I need that money like yesterday
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calculux95: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Esmer:
Has Nirsal stopped disbursements?

I need that money like yesterday

Still ongoing, some people still got approval today, But it seems its solely on connect... cry cry
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by TheSparrow: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are six that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling

One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production

Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming

Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production

Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

5. Maize (Corn) Flour Production

This is another business that you can quickly setup and make good money with.

Maize can be processed into several products including Maize Flour, Maize Grits. Starch, etc.

With few producers focusing on the production of maize flour in Nigeria, there exists a large gap that needs to be filled by aspiring entrepreneurs in the country. This supply gap will continue to grow as the population of the country grows.

6. Cooking Oil Production

The production of Cooking oil, also called Vegetable oil is yet another viable business you can quickly setup and make good money in Nigeria.

The present production level of Vegetable Oil in Nigeria is yet to meet the demand of Nigerians. There is currently a ban on the importation of vegetable oil into the country. The ban was placed in other to encourage local producers to expand their operations, and new investors to go into the production of Vegetable Oil. This has made the business to be very lucrative.

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

Source: To read more, Visit: https://planbiz.com.ng/five-lucrative-businesses-you-can-start-in-nigeria-today-and-make-big-money/

Note: We can prepare a bankable business plan for you on any of the above businesses at just N10,000. Reach out via Call/WhatsApp: 09022106607
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by queentener(f): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2021
You funny ooo ontop money wey we never collect you don dey drop business idea.
TheSparrow:
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are six that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling

One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production

Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming

Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production

Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

5. Maize (Corn) Flour Production

This is another business that you can quickly setup and make good money with.

Maize can be processed into several products including Maize Flour, Maize Grits. Starch, etc.

With few producers focusing on the production of maize flour in Nigeria, there exists a large gap that needs to be filled by aspiring entrepreneurs in the country. This supply gap will continue to grow as the population of the country grows.

6. Cooking Oil Production

The production of Cooking oil, also called Vegetable oil is yet another viable business you can quickly setup and make good money in Nigeria.

The present production level of Vegetable Oil in Nigeria is yet to meet the demand of Nigerians. There is currently a ban on the importation of vegetable oil into the country. The ban was placed in other to encourage local producers to expand their operations, and new investors to go into the production of Vegetable Oil. This has made the business to be very lucrative.

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

Source: To read more, Visit: https://planbiz.com.ng/five-lucrative-businesses-you-can-start-in-nigeria-today-and-make-big-money/

Note: We can prepare a bankable business plan for you on any of the above businesses at just N10,000. Reach out via Call/WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2021
NMFB Covid-19 Loan:
Nirsal Set Disbursement Date.

The Federal Government through the Nirsal micro finance bank (NMFB) has announced disbursement date for SME and Household Loan for all the applicant that applied in the month of March to April 2021.

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has made a Disbursement of 300 billion naira to Nirsal Microfinance Bank for payment of remaining applicants of 2020 and 2021 new applicant on Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).

Disbursement date has been announced.

NMFB Disbursement date will commence from August – September 2021.

The Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) Loan amount to Household is 100,000.00 to 500,000.00 naira, and Loan amount for SME will be from 1,000,000.00 to 3,000,000.00 naira

Nirsal Microfinance Bank -NMFB Shortlisted Candidate Loan Status from across the 36 States of the country and Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.