Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624972 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calculux95: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Link not valid, it seems its no longer working.

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lordgel: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Calculux95:

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng
Why is the link not working anymore
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calculux95: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lordgel:

Why is the link not working anymore

Boss it works perfectly
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lordgel: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Calculux95:

Boss it works perfectly
ok maybe it's from my browser
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jjii: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Guys please,, is the back link still working?
A friend's loan was approved on the 15th,of july,,
we just checked yesterday and saw it .
So we used the back link to input his account details.
I just hope it works.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
jjii:
Guys please,, is the back link still working? A friend's loan was approved on the 15th,of july,, we just checked yesterday and saw it . So we used the back link to input his account details. I just hope it works.
He didn't get SMS notification for approval?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jjii: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
jmoore:

He didn't get SMS notification for approval?
No
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lordgel: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Calculux95:

Boss it works perfectly
what browser are you using sir?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jane345(f): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2021
If you have finished using the loan without plans of paying back,u are in soup cos the fillers i am getting is that customers will paying back ending of August
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calculux95: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Lordgel:
what browser are you using sir?

Chrome on android
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by androidFather: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Jane345:
If you have finished using the loan without plans of paying back,u are in soup cos the fillers i am getting is that customers will paying back ending of August

Free money they gave FG during Covid, FG gave it to you as loan and you plan to payback? FG is very wicked. Not everybody will pay this loan especially the northerners will be given free but will pressurize southerners to pay.

7 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manbello(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
androidFather:

Free money they gave FG during Covid, FG gave it to you as loan and you plan to payback? FG is very wicked. Not everybody will pay this loan especially the northerners will be given free but will pressurize southerners to pay.
Just see your life i swear if there's anything beyond mumu na yhu ode

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by danniyal(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
androidFather:

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lordgel: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Calculux95:

Chrome on android
that's what I'm using... or maybe it's because of the VPN am using to access the site?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Spicycat(f): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
androidFather:

Your stupidity is legendary, what a myopic way of reasoning, the person that inject this mundane thought on your head has really damage your brain.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by LagosAirport: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Spicycat:

Your stupidity is legendary, what a myopic way of reasoning, the person that inject this mundane thought on your head has really damage your brain.
you could have just ignored

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sewsew(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please someone wants to know. Do they consider credit score before giving the loan. Like if you take a loan from all these loan apps and don't pay back on time, maybe a month later that you should. Will this affect this covid-19 loan or not? She has been approved since May but hasn't been paid yet and wants to know if her credit score could be the cause.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calculux95: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Jane345:

If at the end of this present tenure (2023) nobody has started paying back the loan, I don't think it'll be paid back.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by LagosAirport: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Calculux95:

If at the end of this present tenure (2023) nobody has started paying back the loan, I don't think it'll be paid back.

It's a loan by the federal government. They have your information unlike all those nonsense loan apps. Do well to pay up
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calculux95: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2021
LagosAirport:

It's a loan by the federal government. They have your information unlike all those nonsense loan apps. Do well to pay up

Lmao...if only you know what i know
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by LagosAirport: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Calculux95:

Lmao...if only you know what u know
No I don't cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Spicycat(f): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
LagosAirport:
you could have just ignored

When you ignore foolish people they will think they are always right with there foolishness, ignoring of foolish Nigeria leaders was what led to the present state of backwardness in the country.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lordally(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Calculux95:

Lmao...if only you know what i know

Abwg tell us what you know make we learn o

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
sewsew:
Please someone wants to know. Do they consider credit score before giving the loan. Like if you take a loan from all these loan apps and don't pay back on time, maybe a month later that you should. Will this affect this covid-19 loan or not? She has been approved since May but hasn't been paid yet and wants to know if her credit score could be the cause.

They consider credit scores but not for loan apps but bank loans. However, the issue you narrated has nothing with credit scores because Nirsal would not have approved the loan if the credit score was bad.

The delay might be from Nirsal or your bank acct.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by adamou(m): 2:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Hi all, please I got an SMS that my loan application has been approved yesterday and I was directed to click a link to accept. It requires me to enter my BVN but whenever I entered it shows "BVN does not exist". Please what is wrong?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Calculux95: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2021
adamou:
Hi all, please I got an SMS that my loan application has been approved yesterday and I was directed to click a link to accept. It requires me to enter my BVN but whenever I entered it shows "BVN does not exist". Please what is wrong?

Check again tomorrow from like 3pm

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Blaszczykowski(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2021
adamou:
check back later today and Try both SME and Household.

BTW, when did u apply?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by adamou(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Blaszczykowski:
check back later today and Try both SME and Household.

BTW, when did u apply?
OK. It was around March.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by adamou(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calculux95:

OK. Thank you!!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calculux95:

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nezy4Real(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
I just got this message from NMFB, does it really mean anything. I'm yet to be approved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.