Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624164 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by denayon(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Adikij:
Am sure it is network issues we will be credited let's wait

Just hope it is make them no go comot ladder for person leg o o

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Adikij(f): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Am sure we will all be credited before the end of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
You mustn't respond to every mention. Anyways the glitch has been fixed. Tomorrow must not pass us by Biko.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zsamorano(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
pls house, I need your help, 450k was approved for me but I got alert of 253k since 5 days now without. and I went there to lodge complaints I was told to call a number. pls, can this still be rectify? who experience this with me?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Peachbloom(f): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
haywire1:

Hahahaha, read mine again... You better stop checking your account balance every minutes before you give yourself HBP cheesy

Now I'll school you on etiquettes tonight. Looks like you need it. Firstly I'm not asking him to screenshot a copy of his "personal alert" that reflects an income or a description of an income. That is a line a sane, literate individual never crosses.

Secondly I asked him to tell us the response, and not screen grab a response.

I asked all of this in the most polite manner, and with a thank you.

Since you need a night of schooling as you refused to learn.

Kindly sleep on that and stop hovering around my mentions!

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Viking007:
You mustn't respond to every mention. Anyways the glitch has been fixed. Tomorrow must not pass us by Biko.
you might have replied to all this before but the glitch is still same i cant register ...... maximum persons ishh
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
zsamorano:
pls house, I need your help, 450k was approved for me but I got alert of 253k since 5 days now without. and I went there to lodge complaints I was told to call a number. pls, can this still be rectify? who experience this with me?

Which bank? Have you call the number?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zsamorano(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
pls house, I need your help, 450k was approved for me but I got alert of 253k
since 5 days now without. and I went there to lodge complaints I was told to call
a number. pls, can this still be rectify? who experience this with me?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zsamorano(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
haywire1:

Which bank? Have you call the number?

firstbank...i called the number but I was told to visit nirsal bank to lodge complaints after I've went there the first time. Pls, I really need advice pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Peachbloom:

Now I'll school you on etiquettes tonight. Looks like you need it. Firstly I'm not asking him to screenshot a copy of his "personal alert" that reflects an income or a description of an income. That is a line a sane, literate individual never crosses.

Secondly I asked him to tell us the response, and not screen grab a response.

I asked all of this in the most polite manner, and with a thank you.

Since you need a night of schooling as you refused to learn.

Kindly sleep on that and stop hovering around my mentions!

Peace be upon you

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
You should visit Nirsal again, I don’t think your bank has anything to do with it.. Reconfirm at Nirsal it possible that’s your exact approved loan

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
zsamorano:
pls house, I need your help, 450k was approved for me but I got alert of 253k
since 5 days now without. and I went there to lodge complaints I was told to call
a number. pls, can this still be rectify? who experience this with me?
Yes. In pH, you will be allowed to fill a form. They are correcting it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zsamorano(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
haywire1:

You should visit Nirsal again, I don’t think your bank has anything to do with it.. Reconfirm at Nirsal it possible that’s your exact approved loan

ok, thanks...I'm going there to trouble those guy 2mao again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
See me waiting for alert like the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.I don't know how long it will take this NMFB to validate my account with their bank,no email, no SMS.People's personal account are being credited,I can't fathom why mine was credited into and unknown NMFB account.After the opening of account today,I was hoping I could even get an account number where the money is so I can use their mobile app to transfer the money,but till now,no word.The thought of the money hanging where I don't have access is frustrating.Make I no go get hypertension untop of loan.

I'm so pissed off.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by joelag: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
angry grin grin na wah ,,,them dey share money for here
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Godrocks: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Progenitor52:

Use this link
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Csf7VX_ltE2aBDiKkzjKlVKYA3yCioRIjuTmccn4OLtUQjJKOExYUVNBQ0hXRjRDQ05ZOFI2QkkzTS4u
it says maximum number of people have responded to this form, any other alternative?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2020
buklarbest:
After entering all my details, I click on submit and it's saying

"The maximum number of people have already responded to this form."

Does it mean nobody can apply for this offer again?

Were u able to apply?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jaxx123: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Just collect mine now now. Thanks u Jesus

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by appini: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Godrocks:
it says maximum number of people have responded to this form, any other alternative?

Same here.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Becklynn(f): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Pls when did you apply for the loan?
Jaxx123:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tonyawo: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Godrocks:
Same here. Pls house anyone with useful information on this issue?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ennygal: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2020
What bank pls?
Jaxx123:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Godrocks: 1:02am On Jun 16, 2020
bimbax:

A friend experienced same. We tried it on a stronger device using CHROME and it went through.
Or I advice you just use a PC if possible.
I just tried that bro and even generated a new form it's still the same thing
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Yankee101: 1:43am On Jun 16, 2020
freemi:
well. .r u thnkin wat i am thnkin? It came at d right pple. Bet9ja

If you gamble away a loan go for deliverance. Wetin dey pursue you pass village people

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:56am On Jun 16, 2020
i don use chrome,use uc browser,,use phone,use laptop....na the same grin grin

maximum number of people have already responded to this form...

una never talk how una take dey register

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 16, 2020
stacyadams:
i don use chrome,use uc browser,,use phone,use laptop....na the same grin grin

maximum number of people have already responded to this form...

una never talk how una take dey register

It could be by State. Maybe there is a quota for each state.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:35am On Jun 16, 2020
tells me max number already registered

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Yankee101:

If you gamble away a loan go for deliverance. Wetin dey pursue you pass village people
lols. B like u no sabi naija youths
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2020
uyogabie:
See me waiting for alert like the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.I don't know how long it will take this NMFB to validate my account with their bank,no email, no SMS.People's personal account are being credited,I can't fathom why mine was credited into and unknown NMFB account.After the opening of account today,I was hoping I could even get an account number where the money is so I can use their mobile app to transfer the money,but till now,no word.The thought of the money hanging where I don't have access is frustrating.Make I no go get hypertension untop of loan.

I'm so pissed off.
so long as u get alert. Relax. Ur money is safe. Der can only delay u but u will get ur money
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayamba: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Guys, this information may be interesting to some:
The reason why you see 12 months when accepting the offer is because the first year has different interest rate (5%p.a) and that money has been deducted before it enters your account.
Next year, the interest rate will shoot up to 9%p.a .
This process will last for 3 years. Enough time for a blessed person to recover and prosper.
Good luck to us!

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by makonko(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.