Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624583 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lovelynife:

I will chat you to know how to go about it. Or can I visit you in ibadan to show me the way bro?
I no Dey IB presently bro
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lovelynife(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
olamoses75:
I no Dey IB presently bro
You don relocate or you just travel?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lovelynife:

You don relocate or you just travel?
I school here in Abk bro

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by profdotcom: 3:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Please when is this non interest loan ending
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2021
profdotcom:
Please when is this non interest loan ending

You want it to end?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by biomi: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2021
i need the link to check my non interest loan,pls drop here if you have it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by TheyVid(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Abuchi17:

No one has been able to explain this to me but be sure l will be in their office tomorrow

What info were you able to gather please? I got the same sms.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Butterbean(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
I seriously need ur help guys
I applied for the covid-19 loan, NYIF & NIB household but up till now none has been approved yet. What am I doing wrong ?
The covid loan is still saying BVN does not exist
The nib loan has not sent any message yet
Some should please direct me embarassed embarassed embarassed I'm frustrated
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Efelefu: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Butterbean:
I applied for the covid-19 loan, NYIF & NIB household but up till now none has been approved yet. What am I doing wrong ?
Get a job doing and take your mind off any loan shit..

What is meant for you will surely locate you wink

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Butterbean(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Efelefu:

Get a job doing and take your mind off any loan shit..

What is meant for you will surely locate you wink
If u have any job for me I'm down

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Abuchi17: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=TheyVid post=107406338]

What info were you able to gather please? I got the same sms.[/quot

They said they are doing system upgrade and that sms is a confirmation that I was given the loan last year. The funds are not assessible
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by TheyVid(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Abuchi17 post=107416431][/quote]

Alright, thank you.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 5:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Butterbean:

You didnt do anything wrong.

You're not the only person in that category, there are thousands or millions in your category, some even applied Agmeisis with covid19, nyif and Nib loans and yet to receive any.

Take your mind off it for now, you can still get any of them though.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Please has anyone received equipment or cash from African energy logistics vendor?
He is my vendor but I have not heard from them.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by joshuajunior(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nkemella:

Please has anyone received equipment or cash from African energy logistics vendor?
He is my vendor but I have not heard from them.
yes I have received cash
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
joshuajunior:
yes I have received cash

What is the percentage charges? I meant what he charged you
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by joshuajunior(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
12%quote author=meetgaya post=107432861]

What is the percentage charges? I meant what he charged you[/quote]
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by joshuajunior(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
meetgaya:

What is the percentage charges? I meant what he charged you

12%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Onethousandgoat: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
joshuajunior:

12%
60k e take style much ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Like are we to wait for call or sms from vendors?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by adewale4jesus: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
joshuajunior:
yes I have received cash
Please after you were contacted by the vendor, how long did it take before you receive the cash.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by fohia(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
proclivity:

Got a text message regarding approval of the loan on the 22th of October, 2021. household loan category, i have accepted the offer also.

Please have you received payment? I also got a text regarding approval of the loan same day you got ur text.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
joshuajunior:
yes I have received cash
Please are they the one that contacted you or you contacted them.
And how long did you wait to receive the money. I mean the process.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yemight2776(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Also get this kind message, I have already received my sme loan but still received this type of message on one account I opened with them before the opened their own for me. I didn't really understand the message and their app is not helping at all.

Please anybody that can explain this for me. Thanks
Abuchi17:
Pls can someone explain this to me, am sorry to bother you guys but am confused

Txn:CR
Acct:XX..7119
Amt:NGN3,450.00
Desc:REVERSAL OF ERRONEOUS DEBIT-Funds Trf
Date:30/10/2021 18:37:24
Bal:NGN56,800.00

Txn:CR
Acct:XX..7119
Amt:NGN275,750.00
Desc:REVERSAL OF ERRONEOUS DEBIT-Funds Trf
Date:30/10/2021 18:37:26
Bal:NGN332,550.00
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by easiaq(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pls help am a beneficiary of the non interest loan and got approval since sept,I ve updated the amount and other necessary things but yet did not get from any vendor.mistske I made i did not save his contact thinking I ll get it on their site anytime I login but all effort prove abortive
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by joshuajunior(m): 3:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Not upto 2weeks
Please after you were contacted by the vendor, how long did it take before you receive the cash.[/quote]
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by proclivity: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
fohia:

Please have you received payment? I also got a text regarding approval of the loan same day you got ur text.

Not yet still waiting...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jaiyeking: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Opening an account wouldn't help. The workers, especially in Lagos, would tell you to open an account but that doesn't help. They are just doing that to get a commission for account opening. What will really help you is if you know or have someone in their head office at Abuja, cause that is where they compile all the names and send to CBN.
queentener:
I went to the Nirsal branch in my area to ask if there is still hope for the covid-19 loan, I was told to open an account with them as it helps, I have opened the account. Please what else can I do to get the loan.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Jaiyeking: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Not just any official oh, majorly people in Abuja. And opening an account wouldn't help.
1F30M4:

To be frank with you, the officials are all in on this and they're are in the best position to help with facilitating the loan. Opening an account with them is one step forward, you'll need to "talk terms" with someone on the inside to get your loan. It's all about connection now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bhest(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jaiyeking:
Not just any official oh, majorly people in Abuja. And opening an account wouldn't help.
Oga can you just STF-Up already. People like you are quite worse than the politicians u blame for all ur life miseries, always spreading falsehood with so much confidence. The loan process is very transparent, I didn't even remember when I applied for the covid-19 loan but still got approval late last month. Made a mistake while filling my bank details, I got this message from em today. Dear Applicant,
To get your COVID-19 Loan, click on the link https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans
and CORRECTLY fill in your bank details.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by nabeelbabs: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
bhest:

Oga can you just STF-Up already. People like you are quite worse than the politicians u blame for all ur life miseries, always spreading falsehood with so much confidence. The loan process is very transparent, I didn't even remember when I applied for the covid-19 loan but still got approval late last month. Made a mistake while filling my bank details, I got this message from em today. Dear Applicant,
To get your COVID-19 Loan, click on the link https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans

It seems like they are about to start disbursement
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by nabeelbabs: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
bhest:

What date did you got your approval precisely bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.