Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622733 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by evanpass70(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2021
mumdemmy:
. Yes
. thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by eyebee01(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Pls someone help, I am trying to apply for the non interest loan (AGSMEIS), after step 2, I clicked next to go to the next step but it's displaying blank page
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Judeozoemena: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2021
successpeter:
[color=#000099][/color]

Dear NIB Applicant,
Please find anwers to most of your FAQ’s
on Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility (NI-TCF)
Thank you.

COVID-19 TCF Loan: NMFB continues with Loan Approval and Disbursement, advises applicants

The Nirsal Microfinance Bank has advised applicants of the COVID-19 Targetted Credit Facility Loan Scheme ahead of continuation of the loan approval and disbursement to eligible beneficiaries.

Full Details here https://www.myinfoclock.com/2021/10/covid-19-tcf-loan-nmfb-continues-with.html
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ayax: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Judeozoemena:

COVID-19 TCF Loan: NMFB continues with Loan Approval and Disbursement, advises applicants

The Nirsal Microfinance Bank has advised applicants of the COVID-19 Targetted Credit Facility Loan Scheme ahead of continuation of the loan approval and disbursement to eligible beneficiaries.

Full Details here https://www.myinfoclock.com/2021/10/covid-19-tcf-loan-nmfb-continues-with.html
Just accepted my covid 19 tcf loan.
Is like nmfb have started mass approval of this tcf loan.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mommaJ(f): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
If its mass approval , they should approve my own naa for Christ sake. Haba,I kill pesin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Ayax:

How do I know I am aprroved. I have to resort to serious prayer now o. NYIF and vertiually everything I applied for haven't heard anything yet.
I won't give up. Iyanu go shele

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by queentener(f): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Ayax:

I pray this mass approval gets to me, I seriously need this money. I applied march and anytime I check its "BVN doesn't exist". They now have a branch in the town I stay, can anything be done if I visit their office?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2021
mommaJ:
If its mass approval , they should approve my own naa for Christ sake. Haba,I kill pesin
Lol, don't worry u no kill person. Be calming down.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kedro(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
queentener:
They now have a branch in the town I stay, can anything be done if I visit their office?
meet someone in their office to facilitate for you. 99% of approvals is by slot. Very corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ayax: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
queentener:
I pray this mass approval gets to me, I seriously need this money. I applied march and anytime I check its "BVN doesn't exist". They now have a branch in the town I stay, can anything be done if I visit their office?
I can really tell, because right now it's more difficult to access the loan without an insider.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ayax: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
beylinko02:

How do I know I am aprroved. I have to resort to serious prayer now o. NYIF and vertiually everything I applied for haven't heard anything yet.
I won't give up. Iyanu go shele
You can check it through this link
https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by queentener(f): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kedro:
meet someone in their office to facilitate for you. 99% of approvals is by slot. Very corrupt people.
I will try my luck. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by queentener(f): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ayax:

I can really tell, because right now it's more difficult to access the loan without an insider.
alright, thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ayax:

This is just the plain truth.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ayax: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
queentener:
alright, thanks.
If you are base in abuja, try and locate their head office. If you can gain access to one or two persons they might choose to help you.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nteogwuija(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Guys, my vendor wants 12% of the amount. Is this a fair deal? And they want me to take a picture of the items and send to them before they can send me the amount as agreed.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Valentinooo: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nteogwuija:
Guys, my vendor wants 12% of the amount. Is this a fair deal? And they want me to take a picture of the items and send to them before they can send me the amount as agreed.

That's fair enough
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nteogwuija:
What is the name of the vendor?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Nteogwuija:

It is only 'fair' when you have no intention of paying back the loan.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
One vendor in kano will ask you if you want your money he'll take only 20k as his profit but if you want the goods just get the goods anywhere and he'll pay them
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bigdadson:
One vendor in kano will ask you if you want your money he'll take only 20k as his profit but if you want the goods just get the goods anywhere and he'll pay them
This one is better

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arcahmad(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Most of the beneficiaries from northwest assigned to golden pyramid were not paid. We accept offer since 17th last month not called or given any hope.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by edrys(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
arcahmad:
Most of the beneficiaries from northwest assigned to golden pyramid were not paid. We accept offer since 17th last month not called or given any hope.

The date you posted made me quote you.

I also accepted my offer letter on the 17th of September, but Ebeosi Ltd in Lagos happens to be my Vendor. They claim my name has not been sent to them yet, no response from Nirsal Microfinance despite all my effort to reach them.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arcahmad(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
edrys:

The date you posted made me quote you.

I also accepted my offer letter on the 17th of September, but Ebeosi Ltd in Lagos happens to be my Vendor. They claim my name has not been sent to them yet, no response from Nirsal Microfinance despite all my effort to reach them.
and you have updated the cost of your items and reaccept the offer?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by edrys(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
arcahmad:
and you have updated the cost of your items and reaccept the offer?

Yes. I have re- accepted the offer like twice even after that.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2021
The link is going blank at stage 4!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by arcahmad(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2021
edrys:

Yes. I have re- accepted the offer like twice even after that.
Ok may be you have to wait and contact them later to check your name again. It they didnt see your name again, print your offer take your required documents go and meet them face to face.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2021
please who has infradev or african logistics phone numbers.. i applied for two pple dey all have updated their items yet no contact from both afridev and african logistics..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please those that received the loan for long what's their status in terms of repayment? Have they started?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mod17(f): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Please oo this NIB approvals is it done by geopolitical zones? Cause I have not heard any approvals from Rivers State

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.