Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625064 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Trinitycoy(f): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2022
cardiorap:

Did you apply as SME? If yes, when? Also, when did you get an approval message. So far, I think majority of those that their loans have been approved applied under household and also below N1M.

Is there any beneficiary here who applied as SME and was approved, especially up to N1M and above?

I apply under HOUSEHOLD then
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Some people are collecting this loan and thinking it's free money ooo. I know someone that said he will help process the loan, if I get it I will give him his cut and that I shouldn't bother paying back because it's like a grant not really a loan. I don't like wahala and I don't like meddling into things I don't fully understand so I rejected the offer. He said about 1.2 will be approved for me, then I will give him about 300k and that's all.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Trinitycoy(f): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Cuteamigo1:
Some people are collecting this loan and thinking it's free money ooo. I know someone that said he will help process the loan, if I get it I will give him his cut and that I shouldn't bother paying back because it's like a grant not really a loan. I don't like wahala and I don't like meddling into things I don't fully understand so I rejected the offer. He said about 1.2 will be approved for me, then I will give him about 300k and that's all.
z

Its not a grant. You will repay back but just that you have a very long time to do the repayment. Every money disburse will be followed and monitored by NIRSAL MFB closer to your address

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oceanized25(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2022
It is actually the MFB workers that gave the narrative that there is a slim to no chance of repayment,those cuts/deduction that the poster ahead of you mentioned are most times made by those workers at the bank.
Trinitycoy:
z

Its not a grant. You will repay back but just that you have a very long time to do the repayment. Every money disburse will be followed and monitored by NIRSAL MFB closer to your address
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by LORDLARGE(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Cuteamigo1:

Give me his contact biko
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Valentinooo: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Cuteamigo1:

Please go back and collect that money, look for something to invest it on. Paying back will be easy if you make a good investment. It's not if you want to collect it and start spending lavishly
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Valentinooo:

Please go back and collect that money, look for something to invest it on. Paying back will be easy if you make a good investment. It's not if you want to collect it and start spending lavishly
I am telling you. Invest the money, you will gain more than the 300k in a year
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cuteamigo1:
I don't believe this
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
If they opened your account at nisral after confimation of your appproval,how many days will it take to transfer the money to your local bank
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cuteamigo1:

Give me his contact
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Valentinooo:

that's the problem, I'm not really business inclined. Why should I collect a loan, then I have to share the loan with someone that won't pay back the loan with me. I will pass but thanks for the advice sir. Some people say they don't belive me. I don't see why I should lie about this but owk.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Cuteamigo1:
that's the problem, I'm not really business inclined. Why should I collect a loan, then I have to share the loan with someone that won't pay back the loan with me. I will pass but thanks for the advice sir. Some people say they don't belive me. I don't see why I should lie about this but owk.
oga we knew this format. I know right now you've been receiving pm from gullibles NLers on how to get connected

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Cuteamigo1:
I know you're here to get customers grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sparekey(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Good day house. Is this registration still going on?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
oxiide22:
oga we knew this format. I know right now you've been receiving pm from gullibles NLers on how to get connected
gullible nairalanders don't pm me and if any of you have and gotten a response from me come and report me on this thread. I'm out. If you like collect loan and share the loan with the person that processed it for you only to be left with paying back alone plus interest. I am honestly trying to draw people attention to be careful but if you choose to fall mugu, na you Sabi. I wish you all good luck, I don't want to derail the thread.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by nabeelbabs: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
I think its time i stop following this thread
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mygee2(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
My loan was approved but because my designated account was a student account the money wasn't disbursed now I upgraded my account.
Now I'm hearing they would create covid plus account please has anyone gone through these experience
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Siq:
If they opened your account at nisral after confimation of your appproval,how many days will it take to transfer the money to your local bank

]If they opened your account at nisral after confimation of your appproval,how many days will it take to transfer the money to your local bank
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Siq:

]If they opened your account at nisral after confimation of your appproval,how many days will it take to transfer the money to your local bank
1 grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Someone should help me with response, how many days does it take disburse money , if your acc is created
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2022
oxiide22:
1 grin

Na 10 days?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Siq:

Na 10 days?
no specific days, just excersise more patience
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beedude(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
platorepublic:
180,000 was approved for me but I was given 163,000 last year. Pls who knows how much is going to be my monthly repayment plan. I need your input thanks
Same here. I got same amount . Have you been able to calculate the repayment ?
If it is 36 month TENOR it should be just 5k monthly. I think the interest and other stuffs were deducted before disbursement.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is the covid 19 loan repayable.? Or is just a grant
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Siq:
Is the covid 19 loan repayable.? Or is just a grant
Check your dictionary for the meaning of loan. You called it a loan already.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Osaro4u2k(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
I just received a message today "Dear **********Your repayment account for the CBN/NMFB Targeted Credit Facility (Covid-19 Loan) is 02******.You can start saving towards, or pay your monthly instalments from any bank's USSD, mobile app and internet banking channel, or kindly visit the nearest NMFB branch in your location.
For enquiries call 090*******". The loan amount approved & received in 2020 is about ₦213,497.86. what's my monthly repayment and can I start repaying immediately?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by abidragon: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
i saw an EMAIL saying that i should confirm my account and register the mail was send by AGINMES NFMB what should do the site is taken time load an ideas pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Got the message below on Friday from NIRSAL. I had gotten a previous one which said my loan has been approved. I called the number and I was told to get my BVN print out and any form of identification. I was told they will send messages to beneficiaries when they are in Lagos to disburse the items I requested for. I asked if they would prefer to give cash, they said no cash.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
OssyMalik:
Got the message below on Friday from NIRSAL. I had gotten a previous one which said my loan has been approved. I called the number and I was told to get my BVN print out and any form of identification. I was told they will send messages to beneficiaries when they are in Lagos to disburse the items I requested for. I asked if they would prefer to give cash, they said no cash.

Run far as you can from this one. It is a pure SCAM
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2022
meetgaya:

Run far as you can from this one. It is a pure SCAM
it might not be scam,we received an approval.last week and we accepted it on nirsal website,the following day we were sent the contact of the vendor

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.