Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625081 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by androidFather: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2022
i got a message this morning says my tcf household loan has been approved that i should click the link below and when i click the link, it took me to their site with a button for approval, and whenever i want to click the button the site reload again and remain blank. and when i reload the page it opens again and later reload itself and remain blank. even though i quickly click acceptance button it wouldn't do anything.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
androidFather:
i got a message this morning says my tcf household loan has been approved that i should click the link below and when i click the link, it took me to their site with a button for approval, and whenever i want to click the button the site reload again and remain blank. and when i reload the page it opens again and later reload itself and remain blank. even though i quickly click acceptance button it wouldn't do anything.
use powerful browser like chrome
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by androidFather: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
oxiide22:
use powerful browser like chrome

i use chrome and firefox same thing.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
androidFather:

i use chrome and firefox same thing.
OK try desktop or laptop
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gcool2:
it might not be scam,we received an approval.last week and we accepted it on nirsal website,the following day we were sent the contact of the vendor
But this particular one is not from nirsal. Read it again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
OssyMalik:
Got the message below on Friday from NIRSAL. I had gotten a previous one which said my loan has been approved. I called the number and I was told to get my BVN print out and any form of identification. I was told they will send messages to beneficiaries when they are in Lagos to disburse the items I requested for. I asked if they would prefer to give cash, they said no cash.
It's real, approval is ongoing and same message gotten but with different vendors.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by androidFather: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2022
oxiide22:
OK try desktop or laptop

Same thing o, I don tire. Am thinking of going to their office
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
androidFather:

Same thing o, I don tire. Am thinking of going to their office
You don't worry, is a common problem that most people face with when accepting the offer
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardeyeanc(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please I need a clarity.. for those of us that got the TCF loan, is the tenor 36months of 12 months? The part that is confusing me is "36 months from disbursement date" I'm trying to get the repayment schedule via the website but it's giving me error, I want to know the exact amount I'll be paying monthly

My loan amount is #450,000

And 425,000 disbursed

Has anybody collected the schedule?

1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bestie01(f): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Can I still register for this loan?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bestie01:
Can I still register for this loan?
Yes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Cuteamigo1:
gullible nairalanders don't pm me and if any of you have and gotten a response from me come and report me on this thread. I'm out. If you like collect loan and share the loan with the person that processed it for you only to be left with paying back alone plus interest. I am honestly trying to draw people attention to be careful but if you choose to fall mugu, na you Sabi. I wish you all good luck, I don't want to derail the thread.

This guy is right, I have same problem the guy said I should give him 50%
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2022
My loan was approved, account was opened since last month yet I haven't received the money into my account up till now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2022
Is anyone having the same challenge?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bestie01(f): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
meetgaya:

Yes
kindly help with the link.thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Siq:
My loan was approved, account was opened since last month yet I haven't received the money into my account up till now

What's the way forward
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by aquadude15: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
meetgaya:
Yes
kindly guide us on how to register
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bestie01:
kindly help with the link.thanks

��������: ��� �� ����� ��� ��� ��� ����,���, ����,��� ��� ��,���,��� ���-�������� ��� ����������-���� �������� ������ ����������

�) ���-�������� ���
The CBN has introduced a 50 Billion Naira Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility to support Households and MSEs in Nigeria.

Loan Amount: N500,000 and N750,000
Moratorium: Up to 12 Months
Tenor: Up to 36 Months

�) ���-�������� �������
The Non-Interest AGSMEIS Traders dealing in foodstuff, electronics, allied products, computers/phones, spare parts, building material, transportation, etc.

Loan Amount: Up to N3,000,000
Moratorium: Up to 12 Months
Tenor: Up to 36 Months

����:
1. If you have benefited from the COVID-19 TCF, you're not eligible for the new non-interest TCF. However, you are eligible to apply for the Non-interest AGSMEIS of N3,000,000.

2. If you have already benefited from the regular AGSMEIS programme, you are also not eligible to apply for the new non-interest AGSMEIS. However, you can apply for the non-interest TCF of N500,000 or N750,000.

3. While the application for the non-interest TCF of N500,000 or N750,000 has no special requirements, application for the regular and Non-interest AGSMEIS of N3,000,000 requires applicants to undergo compulsory short business training, certification and business plan from CBN approved Enterprise Development Institutes (EDIs).

4. To apply for N500,000 Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility [Household], click https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfhousehold

5. To apply for N750,000 Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility [SME], click https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfsme

For the N3,000,000 Non-Interest and collateral-free AGSMEIS facility, see more details and how to apply
at https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/agsmeisnoninterestlending

Kindly join our social media channels at villaupdates.ng for live questions and answers session this weekend regarding these new CBN credit facilities.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Siq:
I thought you don't need it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sawdickwest: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
hardeyeanc:
Please I need a clarity.. for those of us that got the TCF loan, is the tenor 36months of 12 months? The part that is confusing me is "36 months from disbursement date" I'm trying to get the repayment schedule via the website but it's giving me error, I want to know the exact amount I'll be paying monthly

My loan amount is #450,000

And 425,000 disbursed

Has anybody collected the schedule?

I received a message from NIRSAL too that I should get ready for my loan repayment,I also received #415,000 loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bestie01(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wahala for who don chop finish, clean mouth,think say f.g don forget am.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gopitoto: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bestie01:
Wahala for who don chop finish, clean mouth,think say f.g don forget am.
hahahahaha Some think say na free loan hahaha
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bestie01(f): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Gopitoto:
hahahahaha Some think say na free loan hahaha
me wey talk,I collected 263k January last year,na 60k remain now���
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2022
oxiide22:
I thought you don't need it

How you know?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gopitoto: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Bestie01:
me wey talk,I collected 263k January last year,na 60k remain now���
hehehe your own still small to pay back no GI hard

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Osaro4u2k(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2022
I have been trying to repay my loan but it's bouncing back. What could be the cause?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is anyone having issues of being approved,account opened but money not disbursed ?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by androidFather: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
This message was sent to my wife last week

"Dear Applicant, Your NIB TCF loan has been approved. Click <link> to accept the offer. For further enquiries, call 09010026905"

the next day same message but different number (09010026907)

Today making a week of the message, one guy called her in the afternoon with his personal number and called her name, he mentioned the items she inputted during the filling of the form and said to her that he just landed in Benin city this afternoon that after he settled down he will scheduled date and call all the people in his list including her to meet him in a location for verification using NIN, Account details and BVN etc..

How genuine is this please.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
androidFather:
This message was sent to my wife last week

"Dear Applicant, Your NIB TCF loan has been approved. Click <link> to accept the offer. For further enquiries, call 09010026905"

the next day same message but different number (09010026907)

Today making a week of the message, one guy called her in the afternoon with his personal number and called her name, he mentioned the items she inputted during the filling of the form and said to her that he just landed in Benin city this afternoon that after he settled down he will scheduled date and call all the people in his list including her to meet him in a location for verification using NIN, Account details and BVN etc..

How genuine is this please.

That could be from her vendor. Is not a scam but should exercise caution.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by androidFather: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2022
meetgaya:

That could be from her vendor. Is not a scam but should exercise caution.

They another message this morning that her non-interest COVID-19 loan application is approved. Kindly contact HOPILABRIGHT ELEGANT NIGERIA LIMITED with two numbers.

I have been calling the lines and no picking.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
androidFather:

They another message this morning that her non-interest COVID-19 loan application is approved. Kindly contact HOPILABRIGHT ELEGANT NIGERIA LIMITED with two numbers.

I have been calling the lines and no picking.
even if they didn’t pick, they will still call you and let you know how to pick the items she requested for. Her name is already in their list

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Siq: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Siq:
Is anyone having issues of being approved,account opened but money not disbursed ?

Some one help me on what to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.