Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623934 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2020
for those that have been credited,what is the minimum duration between period I registration and crediting..the duration might be different ,pls share yours
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2020
martinagoha:
Guys, I advice those waiting for credit alert to make sure they upgrade their account so it can accept the amount. When I updated my access account, I was able to receive my alert.
Many of us are still operating with FREBA account, so ensure u upgrade to SBGEN.
All the best

Nothing like such as one of the criteria for approval is the inflow and outflow of your account. I don't think all those who applied and was approved operate on such account. Even ordinary students account can take up to 500k, it just witdrawal that have limit.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Check

1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by callola: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
please those of us that are underpaid hope there will not collect more than what they paid us?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zsamorano(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2020
meetme01:
Check
if that's the case, then nirsal micro finance bank are scammer, collecting 25k as processing fees while the laon was not disburse fully or not even disbursed at all after a week of acceptance. That's just unfair and uncalled for. The best is for them to remove their money from my account and tear the agreement. The whole tin doesn't add up at all
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2020
zsamorano:
if that's the case, then nirsal micro finance bank are scammer, collecting 25k as processing fees while the laon was not disburse fully or not even disbursed at all after a week of acceptance. That's just unfair and uncalled for. The best is for them to remove their money from my account and tear the agreement. The whole tin doesn't add up at all

I just called them, the agent I spoke to said they are attending to a lot of people hence the delay in crediting accounts. That we just have to wait for the crediting
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2020
KingsArome:

Fresh registration you mean?

Yes sir, fresh registration
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2020
abeolabisi1:

Don't mind them, they have access to it, because I collected my account number yesterday. I was credited into nmfb, the alert received only show the last four digits.what I did is , I just walk straight to the nmfb branch, I told Dem , pls. Want to know my account bank balance. Dey now ask for my account number. Den I told Dem I don't know , dey just ask for my bvn wch I give. Dem , the check for my balance and the woman callout my account number for right deir. I told the woman dt I want to transfer my money, she den collected my ACC detail . Right deir in their office, I use the account number to sign up in deir app. It open , I try to transfer, but the response is error overide account- post no debit
bv withdraw it cash na. N pay it in ur other acount. Or cnt u also withdraw ur own money frm their bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2020
omgtzsammie:

Yes sir, fresh registration

It ok.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
onlyhuman:

Hi, did you get email confirmation. After I completed the application and was successful, no email confirmation till now. Do I need to worry.
No,some got email confirmation while some didn't.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by GiggsTk(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2020
omgtzsammie:
Sorry for digressing but please I need some clarification.. I have registered myself and a friend two days ago but while trying to register someone today I noticed that when i input the person’s digit let’s say 09056777888(not really the person’s digit) it changes to 9056777888 when I leave the field meant for telephone number.. I want to knw if it doesn’t have any bearing because I registered 2 people and probably the digits may have changed. Please I need urgent response, Stay blessed

That's the way it should be.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2020
KingsArome:

It ok.

Thanks boss
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by onlyhuman: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2020
uyogabie:
No,some got email confirmation while some didn't.

Ok Thanks.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by onlyhuman: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2020
PietraK:

I just called them, the agent I spoke to said they are attending to a lot of people hence the delay in crediting accounts. That we just have to wait for the crediting

I suspect this to be customer service courtesy to manage complaints and call influx. They don't even wait to answer your further questions before ending the call. Na to go their office sure pass.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
martinagoha:
Guys, I advice those waiting for credit alert to make sure they upgrade their account so it can accept the amount. When I updated my access account, I was able to receive my alert.
Many of us are still operating with FREBA account, so ensure u upgrade to SBGEN.
All the best
When did you later see alert, I remember we were all waiting.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dgr8est(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
haywire1:

What’s their branch address in Ogun state?

ABEOKUTA
HOUSE 1 GERRNER GARDEN OLADIPO OLADULATE ROAD OFF-FIRST AVENUE OPPOSITE POLICE POST IBARA HOUSING ESTATE GRA.
Abeokuta, Ogun State
Nigeria
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Dozis:

When did you later see alert, I remember we were all waiting.
Mine was on Monday evening
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Vivonose: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pls can i still apply?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
dgr8est:

ABEOKUTA
HOUSE 1 GERRNER GARDEN OLADIPO OLADULATE ROAD OFF-FIRST AVENUE OPPOSITE POLICE POST IBARA HOUSING ESTATE GRA.
Abeokuta, Ogun State
Nigeria

Thank you sir, I appreciate ... Have you been there before, if yes, how was their response so I won’t waste my time and money going there

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dgr8est(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
haywire1:

Thank you sir, I appreciate ... Have you been there before, if yes, how was their response so I won’t waste my time and money going there

What complain do you have. To know if it's worth going there?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by haywire1: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
dgr8est:

What complain do you have. To know if it's worth going there?

I just want to confirm if Nirsal account has been opened for me or the waiting game continues

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Three people I told about the loan have received alerts except one person yet to receive.

This is the best thing Buhari has done since he became president

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
martinagoha:

Mine was on Monday evening
Okay, did you follow the back link to fill in your account
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dozis:

Okay, did you follow the back link to fill in your account
I strongly believe it's the back link to guarantor form that is causing the delay in our disbursement, I know two people that initially selected NO that later updated their account through the SMS link that have gotten. We don't even know how to resolve our case.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Beremx:
Three people I told about the loan have received alerts except one person yet to receive.

This is the best thing Buhari has done since he became president
when did they submit the form and is it sme or household
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dgr8est(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
haywire1:

I just want to confirm if Nirsal account has been opened for me or the waiting game continues

Have you received Alert yet, if not
Hold on.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
manlawal:

when did they submit the form and is it sme or household
household
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
I strongly believe it's the back link to guarantor form that is causing the delay in our disbursement, I know two people that initially selected NO that later updated their account through the SMS link that have gotten. We don't even know how to resolve our case.
I'm beginning to suspect so that back link might be causing more harm than good.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dozis:

I'm beginning to suspect so that back link might be causing more harm than good.

Me too. I used it and I have received anything. I noticed that the date of the signing changes with each submission and this might result to the system relisting it as new approval thereby extending withdrawal date.

I'm so restless
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
What backlink are you ppl talking about
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Submitted today but didn't fill any guarantor form...which guarantor for are u pple talking about
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lonemirage:
What backlink are you ppl talking about
I wonder ooo..did u just submit too

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.