Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624757 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nezy4Real(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
I'm so confused right now. I just applied for the household loan this morning. While registering i selected 'non-employed' and selected 'no' for the question "are you a business owner". Although my application got submitted sucessfully but am afraid i may have done a wrong thing. Pls guys is it safe?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2020
chibuikenicole:

dey sent a link dt i shud input my other account details...but on the 3rd time i inputed anoda account number in anoda bank different from d first one but its still mine connected to the same bvn... everytin just gives ms sleepless nite
oga it has been stated that some account cannot receive the amount some people applied for so upgrade your account.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mlayidi: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nezy4Real:
I'm so confused right now. I just applied for the household loan this morning. While registering i selected 'non-employed' and selected 'no' for the question "are you a business owner". Although my application got submitted sucessfully but am afraid i may have done a wrong thing. Pls guys is it safe?
Did you confirmation mail
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
This upgrade account ,how does it work?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yellowgarri2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nezy4Real:
give me link bro
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
odutolasegunade:

Did you visit their office today, cos i plan to visit too. please which branch did you go?

I was there yesterday, I stay in Gwagwalada, Abuja. Their branch here is not far from my place.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
chibuikenicole:

dey sent a link dt i shud input my other account details...but on the 3rd time i inputed anoda account number in anoda bank different from d first one but its still mine connected to the same bvn... everytin just gives ms sleepless nite

Everything for Naija dey get k leg, Na person fit make us dey suffer like this o, so that make him gain ham.

They don't want to send the money to our main account and they don't want to give us the account number. They told me yesterday that they were not ask to release the account number to anyone.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chibuikenicole: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
manlawal:

oga it has been stated that some account cannot receive the amount some people applied for so upgrade your account.

even current account? dey neva told us anytin abt ds wen i went to the bank... dey just told me to write my details and dt dey wud work on it.. dt i will get my fund next week...so its not abt account, those banks are into smtin fishy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by softworldsystem(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Has anyone registered today?

database error is all i hav bn getting
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
manlawal:

I went to Access bank for upgrades of account earlier this week as suggested by someone here , the customer desk officer said their is nothing like account upgrade, that what they are doing is just update and that doesn't stop any fund transfer from coming into the account. This thing is just frustrating, honestly.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by supremo4223(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
KingsArome:
Make una comot una mind for that yeye loan, those nirsal nmfb no dey answer people for their office again.
were is they office
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by abeolabisi1: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
KingsArome:

Everything for Naija dey get k leg, Na person fit make us dey suffer like this o, so that make him gain ham.

They don't want to send the money to our main account and they don't want to give us the account number. They told me yesterday that they were not ask to release the account number to anyone.

. Firstly u must have gotten alert from dem
. Cos I was credicted into nmfb acc. Naa lie ooo, I was giving my acc number, wen I went deir on Tuesday, my balance was even giving me, right deir in office I sign up on deir mobile app, evrytin open, and I saw my money. I try to make transfer, was saying error. I was told dat the account need to activate, I submit all necessary documents, with10k to b deposit in same account. So I was told sub be waiting for activating message. Ilorin branch. Try to go deir again , just tell u want to check ur balance. Dey will think u are just old customer, and just tell deml u forget ur account number. Dey will ask for ur bvn. Dat is all. Den dey will give u ur balance and ur acc number. Den u tell Dem I want to make withdraw. Den dey will tell u want next to do
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
abeolabisi1:

. Cos I was credicted into nmfb acc. Naa lie ooo, I was giving my acc number, wen I went deir on Tuesday, my balance was even giving me, right deir in office I sign up on deir mobile app, evrytin open, and I saw my money. I try to make transfer, was saying error. I was told dat the account need to activate, I submit all necessary documents, with10k to b deposit in same account. So I was told sub be waiting for activating message. Ilorin branch. Try to go deir again , just tell u want to check ur balance. Dey will think u are just old customer, and just tell deml u forget ur account number. Dey will ask for ur bvn. Dat is all. Den dey will give u ur balance and ur acc number. Den u tell Dem I want to make withdraw. Den dey will tell u want next to do
Did you receive Nfmb credit alert before you went there?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nezy4Real(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mlayidi:

No i did not get a confirmation mail. But after i submitted i saw "application was succesful"
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
I went to Access bank for upgrades of account earlier this week as suggested by someone here , the customer desk officer said their is nothing like account upgrade, that what they are doing is just update and that doesn't stop any fund transfer from coming into the account. This thing is just frustrating, honestly.
it does ma ask why some people's account get blocked when huge some enters it.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
abeolabisi1:

Sir, I have gotten my nmfb credit alert since on 10th of this month, have been to their office more than 4x, the office is very close to my place here in Gwagwalada. They don't release account number to anybody. They will just give you a paper to write ur Name, BVN, bank account which you to be credited nd the amount.

They don't release account number.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
manlawal:
it does ma ask why some people's account get blocked when huge some enters it.

Bank does not stop fund from entering account, no matter what types of account you operate. They can only withheld fund when is already in ur account.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Vivonose: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pls can someone send me the link
Has the registration close?
Pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Vivonose: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
stacyadams:

It's stressful but keep trying,it will go through...no give up
Pls do u have the link for the household
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Vivonose: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
I got a link,but they asked for my bvn....is that how d registration is done?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nezy4Real(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vivonose:

Nmfb.com.ng

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by abeolabisi1: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
KingsArome:

Sir, I have gotten my nmfb credit alert since on 10th of this month, have been to their office more than 4x, the office is very close to my place here in Gwagwalada. They don't release account number to anybody. They will just give you a paper to write ur Name, BVN, bank account which you to be credited nd the amount.

They don't release account number.
. U see I use the acc number to sign up to deir mobile app. The ac number was written where I pasted with white coluor

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mlayidi:

After 3days,I go a submission confirmation mail.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by iamphilips(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please I'm Having this Microsoft account page coming up instead of the registration form.... How do I bypass it please...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by IamRx: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please for those that filled their account details (Abj) and requested the funds be transferred from the nirsal a/c, have you received transfer alert?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
abeolabisi1:
. U see I use the acc number to sign up to deir mobile app. The ac number was written where I pasted with white coluor
You did not answer the question I asked, did you receive credit alert from nfmb before you went to retrieve your account number or you just went on trial. Tnx
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nezy4Real(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
iamphilips:
Please I'm Having this Microsoft account page coming up instead of the registration form.... How do I bypass it please...

I saw that initially too. I think it is a glitch. Keep trying back.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
abeolabisi1:

My branch here are not giving the account number, what should I do?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vivonose:

http://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kyinusa: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
meetme01:

After 3days,I go a submission confirmation mail.

Seriously!, it bn over a week now nd no mail or sms undecided undecided
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by abeolabisi1: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
You did not answer the question I asked, did you receive credit alert from nfmb before you went to retrieve your account number or you just went on trial. Tnx

Yes I received credit alert from them

Sometime, it may possible that ur nmfb account would has been credited. And due to some Network tin u may not received alert.

Just go deir and check ur status, if u are not yet credited they will tell u that no money in ur nmfb account

Here in ilorin, may people dat didn't receive any alert came to check deir status. They will check for u with ur bvn.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by taskat: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please house, I need your advice on this loan disbursement. Happened that I accepted the offer since last week, up till now have not seen the alert. What should I do please house? Is there still hope for me? Cos I need it seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.