Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (627683 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Mlayidi:

100% sure, the errors are from the applicants. Those that applied in June received confirmation mail after 3day. If you didn't received any mail you mistakenly put wrong email or BVN.
Shut up , how did you know that.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anwons(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2020
When is the application going to end? Any idea?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2020
bravehost4u:
I applied under SME, My Friend also got credited 2.5m.
Anyone telling you to bring money to get it facilitated is a scam. Just applied with accurate details and your loan will be approved
Did you receive any mail after submission and when did SME start receiving their loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Facelessforum: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Acidosis:

Must be another kind of error 'cos I applied for 7 people and none has received a confirmation mail. Email and BVN of all 7 can't be wrong na.

Hello good morning.
Please I'm Having this Microsoft account page coming up instead of the registration form.... How do I bypass it please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Think9ja(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Ayodelemerit:
go ahead and apply, it is still open new entries

Good morning sir.
Please, must my business be registered with CAC before I can apply under the SME?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by epospiky(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2020
I think registration is closed for household now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Think9ja(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Must my business be registered with CAC before I can apply under SME? Someone please help
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by epospiky(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Think9ja:
Must my business be registered with CAC before I can apply under SME? Someone please help

Can't you see that that field is required?

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Does that submitted for household and didnt get email. notifications after 3 days, are our applications going to be processed. Please someone should answer.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2020
moneymind:

Oga please don't give people false hope, I know what I'm talking about. It is an interactive form, just try to fill the form for the fun of it, select no job and no business. Your application process will end there, they will just tell you successful. You won't get to where to select loan amount and tenor. For the person who made the mistake, you can try reapplying, that's what my friend did.
u r very correct. Without having a job it won't take u to were to input amount. Everyone listen to this guy. I just reapplied for for someone now.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2020
ArewaWife:
Does that submitted for household and didnt get email. notifications after 3 days, are our applications going to be processed. Please someone should answer.
pls look for even a photocopying shop as ur job and reapply. Else u won't get to were to input amount
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mlayidi: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Jimiyke:

I applied for 500k... Is that much?
Most of the people that applied for 500k below were updated. Maybe is batch by batch.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mlayidi: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2020
manlawal:

Shut up , how did you know that.
I'm sorry sir.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2020
freemi:
pls look for even a photocopying shop as ur job and reapply. Else u won't get to were to input amount

No, I am asking about those that didnt get email 3 days after submitting the application. I submitted successfully and imputed a source of income but didnt get email while someone that submitted after me got the email.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Mlayidi:

Most of the people that applied for 500k below were updated. Maybe is batch by batch.

That makes a but of sense cuz someone I told to apply just fee minutes after I did got email 3 days after while I didnt get any email notification. The person applied for 250 while I applied for 1.5m
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
There's a general glitch for those who submitted their details between 9th - 10th June, especially those who were unable to submit their details via the link sent. Apart from these dates anyone will get paid probably under 48hrs.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zionstaar75: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Viking007:
There's a general glitch for those who submitted their details between 9th - 10th June. Apart from these dates anyone will get paid probably under 48hrs.
is it confirmed or an assumption, I know someone who submitted on the 10th and got paid same day. I submitted my details same day but haven't been credited. I think the payment is being made randomly due to the inefficiency of the system being used
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2020
zionstaar75:
is it confirmed or an assumption, I know someone who submitted on the 10th and got paid same day. I submitted my details same day but haven't been credited. I think the payment is being made randomly due to the inefficiency of the system being used
I also have people who submitted on 9th and got paid. I'm referring to those who were unable to submit their details via the link sent via SMS.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingbybirth: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2020
all these assumptions about back link and June 9th and 10th, please if your information is not from the right sources please keep it to yourselves and stop calling it facts
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
ArewaWife:

No, I am asking about those that didnt get email 3 days after submitting the application. I submitted successfully and imputed a source of income but didnt get email while someone that submitted after me got the email.
oh OK. Maybe its an error
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Mlayidi:

I'm sorry sir.
grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2020
epospiky:
I think registration is closed for household now
very open
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Facelessforum: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2020
iamphilips:
Please I'm Having this Microsoft account page coming up instead of the registration form.... How do I bypass it please...

I'm having the same challenge.
Can someone help us out please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Facelessforum: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2020
freemi:
very open

Please, how can I bypass this Microsoft account page?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Facelessforum: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Viking007:
I also have people who submitted on 9th and got paid. I'm referring to those who were unable to submit their details via the link sent via SMS.

Hello, good morning sir.
I'm trying to apply for the loan under the household category and I'm seeing this Microsoft account page coming up instead of the registration form.... How do I bypass it please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CuteNbad(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2020
NadiaR:

You don't need TIN
Yes! I got it in my normal bank account
did you choose NO in both or Yes in one?

And if you choosed Yes in one which one?

Note my business is not registered

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Facelessforum:

keep refreshing https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
I just did it this morning
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Facelessforum:

as I'm replying ur quote I just tried it again n it opened. I refreshed like 5 times the sixth time opened just now now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
CuteNbad:
did you choose NO in both or Yes in one?

And if you choosed Yes in one which one?

Note my business is not registered
employed yes. Business owner no
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Facelessforum:

I'm having the same challenge.
Can someone help us out please?
keep refreshing this page https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ it will open
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by bolarine: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Seriously speaking @viking007, u may have a point cos the link wasn't opening so I used cyber cafe, was even able to print my front page n account page but offer letter disappeared on accepting it.

My point is what matters most on this application is validation of bvn . So either through link on sms or cafe. It shouldn't be an issues cos CBN and NMFB is one
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CuteNbad(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
freemi:
employed yes. Business owner no
okay I'm a business owner... thanks alot

Pls should is the number in years or months? E.g 3 for years or 36 for months

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.