Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624196 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
taskat:
Please house, I need your advice on this loan disbursement. Happened that I accepted the offer since last week, up till now have not seen the alert. What should I do please house? Is there still hope for me? Cos I need it seriously.
Payment is on hold for some days now. We are all waiting, there's nothing you can do. Everyone is complaining on Twitter.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
abeolabisi1:

Yes I received credit alert from them

Sometime, it may possible that ur nmfb account would has been credited. And due to some Network tin u may not received alert.

Just go deir and check ur status, if u are not yet credited they will tell u that no money in ur nmfb account

Here in ilorin, may people dat didn't receive any alert came to check deir status. They will check for u with ur bvn.
The Ilorin branch has a good customer relation judging from your submission, my branch will insist on seeing your alert before they will attend to you. They won't even check your account unless you show them your alert.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by taskat: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ok. Thank you for the response. Please I would also like to ask if there is need to open account with Nmfb or not?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mlayidi:

Did you confirmation mail
no
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
taskat:
Ok. Thank you for the response. Please I would also like to ask if there is need to open account with Nmfb or not?
No need.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
manlawal:
it does ma ask why some people's account get blocked when huge some enters it.

Nothing like account get block when huge sum enter.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olutise(f): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Can I still apply for the loan?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by odutolasegunade(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
has any one gotten credit alert today? SME category or even household
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
I copied all those numbers dropped by Viking007 dropped and sent them a group message asking them why they should tell me to input my other account number when they haven't provided where to input them, one of them replied last night asking me to send my details as text, I did, though I haven't got any reply.
I have resolved to visit their Ikeja office on Monday to hear from them.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by odutolasegunade(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dozis:
I copied all those numbers dropped by Viking007 dropped and sent them a group message asking them why they should tell me to input my other account number when they haven't provided where to input them, one of them replied last night asking me to send my details as text, I did, though I haven't got any reply.

I plan doing same. can i dm you if we could meet up there
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dozis:
They're just call center agents probably outsourced. All they can do is forward your details to the bank.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dozis: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Viking007:
They're just call center agents probably outsourced. All they can do is forward your details to the bank.
So what do you think is the way forward??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anasko(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
I went to Access bank for upgrades of account earlier this week as suggested by someone here , the customer desk officer said their is nothing like account upgrade, that what they are doing is just update and that doesn't stop any fund transfer from coming into the account. This thing is just frustrating, honestly.
what I know about account uograde is the cash will enter ur account but u can not withdraw d cash untill u do d upgrade.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mlayidi: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nezy4Real:

No i did not get a confirmation mail. But after i submitted i saw "application was succesful"
Then wait for 3 days if still there's no mail, definitely there's a mistake somewhere.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by moneymind: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nezy4Real:
I'm so confused right now. I just applied for the household loan this morning. While registering i selected 'non-employed' and selected 'no' for the question "are you a business owner". Although my application got submitted sucessfully but am afraid i may have done a wrong thing. Pls guys is it safe?

I don't think you should bother expecting a loan approval. A friend made this same mistake, you won't even get to where to pick loan amount if you selected the details you stated. You want loan, yet you are saying you don't have a job or business. How are you going to pay back the loan?

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by abeolabisi1: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
The Ilorin branch has a good customer relation judging from your submission, my branch will insist on seeing your alert before they will attend to you. They won't even check your account unless you show them your alert.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Restland(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Visit and join the below WhatsApp group for Solidarity and support.

This group intends to support all the successful Applicants of the CBN Covid19 Loan with answers and queries. It is also to give the applicants a voice against corruption and exploitation of our loans. From here we can galvanize collective support and fight against oppression and poor service delivery from Nirsal NMFB.

https:///Bn01k4knjTDIIStPvOEKg0
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Restland:

This group intends to support all the successful Applicants of the CBN Covid19 Loan with answers and queries. It is also to give the applicants a voice against corruption and exploitation of our loans. From here we can galvanize collective support and fight against oppression and poor service delivery from Nirsal NMFB.

Make huna dey drop working link
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chibuikenicole: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Restland:

ds link is not working oga anyi
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chibuikenicole: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=abeolabisi1 post=90847785][/quote]

pls is dt a facebook group?.. wats the name of dt group or page pls... i need some questions to ask
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by NadiaR(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
stacyadams:

Make huna dey drop working link

https:// chat. WhatsApp. com/ Bn01k4knjTDIIStPvOEKg0

Remove spaces
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by KingsArome(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Restland:

Link not working.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Facelessforum: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
moneymind:

I don't think you should bother expecting a loan approval. A friend made this same mistake, you won't even get to where to pick loan amount if you selected the details you stated. You want loan, yet you are saying you don't have a job or business. How are you going to pay back the loan?

Hello, good evening.
I run a laundry business but it's not registered with CAC. I'm trying to apply under the SME category but they are asking for RC number, which I don't have.
Now I tried applying under the household category and they are asking for a group email. Please, what's the process for the household category?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by NadiaR(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Viking007:
Payment is on hold for some days now. We are all waiting, there's nothing you can do. Everyone is complaining on Twitter.

My main concern is what about people that don't have NFMB account?

Thou I received a text to fill my other bank account details
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mlayidi:

Then wait for 3 days if still there's no mail, definitely there's a mistake somewhere.

Mistake from the applicant?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nezy4Real(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
moneymind:

Is it safe for me to reapply?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Viking007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
NadiaR:

We all have an autogenerated account number provided your loan has been approved. The problem is getting the account number.
KingsArome:

Link not working.
It works, I've joined. Just quote the message and copy the link from the quoted comment.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
KingsArome:

Nothing like account get block when huge sum enter.
dont say what you dont know , are you saying the account you open at cov ground with just your school id card will not get block when 400k entered for God sake just shut up and dont just say what you know nothing about
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Facelessforum: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
NadiaR:

Hello
Under which category did you apply?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ennygal: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
I was told my account has been upgraded already when I got to the bank, but still insisted that they should re-upgrade it. Nothing show still
manlawal:

oga it has been stated that some account cannot receive the amount some people applied for so upgrade your account.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mlayidi: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Acidosis:

Mistake from the applicant?
Oh yeah
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Musty4ahmed1: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
NadiaR:

https:// chat. WhatsApp. com/ Bn01k4knjTDIIStPvOEKg0

Remove spaces
I've tried its not found

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.