Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623969 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MrDraey(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
moneymind:
Update.
There are those that got credited into a nmfb account instead of the account of their choice and up till date are yet to have access to the money .
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by PWGLTD(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingsArome:

Today?
Yesterday.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yusufbala2010(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
MrDraey:
There are those that got credited into a nmfb account instead of the account of their choice and up till date are yet to have access to the money .
pls have you received it through Nirsel account? Or how can you log in through Nirsel application with android, because they said password and I don't to know my password and pin and they said their account is automatic for those who were approved by CBN? Need clarification pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Debbieeeeeee: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hi guys good evening , I’ve been a silent reader on here and I’ve picked up a thing or two, I applied for the loan in April (first week to be precise) I found out about the scheme through Ecobank regular emails , I archive most of their emails but I decided to read on this particular day. I told my husband let’s apply he said I’m the one that needs money and this is a scam. I begged this man okay let me use your BVN to apply and when the money comes you’ll take it he didn’t answer.
I told my mom , sister and One friend And we all applied that same day. Sometimes in May they all got emails to send account statement except me but I still kept the hope and didn’t get anything until last week Thursday morning I was driving I got a text I clicked the link I imputes my details it was seamless and I started waiting for alert patiently until 9:32 on this evening I got the money.
I applied under SME scheme for 5,000,000 , 1,250,000 was approved and I got 1,180,250 this night.
Cheers everyone and I hope those waiting can pick one or two things from my epistle.
Uyogabie I hope you get your money and also musty4ahmed I don’t know if I spelt correctly.

9 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ENGINEERG(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
The scheme is soooó Real, my wife Got 500k, I got 1.6million for my company ....its a loan, we pray we use it judiciously, Am always against this govt but for this, they have done well for Nigerians because so many people who applied have got the money...At times we should believe our govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:
Hi guys good evening , I’ve been a silent reader on here and I’ve picked up a thing or two, I applied for the loan in April (first week to be precise) I found out about the scheme through Ecobank regular emails , I archive most of their emails but I decided to read on this particular day. I told my husband let’s apply he said I’m the one that needs money and this is a scam. I begged this man okay let me use your BVN to apply and when the money comes you’ll take it he didn’t answer.
I told my mom , sister and One friend And we all applied that same day. Sometimes in May they all got emails to send account statement except me but I still kept the hope and didn’t get anything until last week Thursday morning I was driving I got a text I clicked the link I imputes my details it was seamless and I started waiting for alert patiently until 9:32 on this evening I got the money.
I applied under SME scheme for 5,000,000 , 1,250,000 was approved and I got 1,180,250 this night.
Cheers everyone and I hope those waiting can pick one or two things from my epistle.
Uyogabie I hope you get your money and also musty4ahmed I don’t know if I spelt correctly.
Congratulations.I do hope we get the money though 'cos I've already given up.Thanks for your wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin make huna shine huna eye ooo

Our naija hardworking yahoo boiz don join oo

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by correctguy2010: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Some persons have spent all their money on irrelevant things forgetting it was only but a loan. for some people mind 425k na 425M..lol... It's a loan and not free money, get ready for war ... Hahaha
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
uyogabie:
Congratulations.I do hope we get the money though 'cos I've already given up.Thanks for your wishes.
grin ;ok
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
correctguy2010:
Some persons have spent all their money on irrelevant things forgetting it was only but a loan. for some people mind 425k na 425M..lol... It's a loan and not free money, get ready for war ... Hahaha

grin ;Even FG dey owe..,some state governors dey owe soko loan app angry grin

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:
Congrats do you have tin number?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mololo: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

What about your mum and sister? Did they get paid? My company bank statement was also requested for about that time....
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by barnie(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2020
I concluded all processes on June 10th,expecting my alert in 48hrs but am yet to get it 14 days after,what could have caused the delay? Am confused.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Debbieeeeeee: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2020
manlawal:

Congrats do you have tin number?
Yes I have a personal tax identification number I was able to check it with my Bvn on a website owned by JTB
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Debbieeeeeee: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2020
mololo:

What about your mum and sister? Did they get paid? My company bank statement was also requested for about that time....
My mom got a message two days ago but my sister and friend are yet to get any message
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mololo: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

My mom got a message two days ago but my sister and friend are yet to get any message

Wow...meaning I should remain hopeful...I haven't heard from them after I submitted my statements...thanks Debie
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2020
psalmistkakah:
Is true, I know of someone who will be given 500,000. I wanted to apply inorder to boost my business but in katsina they will furstrate you, since you are not an indigene.. the process involved certain signing from governor office..but I will send the website for you guys to apply if you are in your state or the state is no bias..

Please, h3lp with the website
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 2:25am On Jun 25, 2020
tknyskny:
i successfully submitted my applcation for the loan yesterday... but i saw this missed call from this number..090333616207...i dont know iif its from the civid-19 loan program.
Funny you. Its CBN Governor that just called you to know how your loan application went. Seriously, I detest childishness in an adult. You better call the number, it maybe your family people trying to know how u are doing.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SilentVboy: 3:20am On Jun 25, 2020
funkyrash:

How did you do it, I keep getting the Microsoft sign in page. kindly advice
Hello bro, did u finally get pass the microsoft page thing? i am facing the same problem, once i click to apply for the household loan.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2020
stacyadams:
grin ;ok
What's funny?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prettyirene: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2020
So I heard about this covid loan at the office and decided to apply . I totally forgot about it only for me to receive a text that my loan has been approved on 23rd of June. Just this morning at 2.43am I got an alert of 425k. Wow Good is Good. Thank you president Buhari,thank you CBN,thank you NIrsal Bank . God bless Nigeria. For those who have applied be hopeful.
Nb: I applied towards may ending. #my June testimony

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2020
uyogabie:
What's funny?

Don't give up ,I know say u go get alert Las Las and will share d good news here grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2020
prettyirene:
So I heard about this covid loan at the office and decided to apply . I totally forgot about it only for me to receive a text that my loan has been approved on 23rd of June. Just this morning at 2.43am I got an alert of 425k. Wow Good is Good. Thank you president Buhari,thank you CBN,thank you NIrsal Bank . God bless Nigeria. For those who have applied be hopeful.
Nb: I applied towards may ending. #my June testimony
grin grin grin

Your own alert no waste time

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by freemi(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2020
uyogabie:
wunna no sabi ginger at all. E d vex m. That bank manager for know say craze d person head

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SenatorJChris: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2020
correctguy2010:

Why una dey take panadol for another man headache? How they spend their money is not your business and even they fail to pay, how does it affect you? Is it your money? Nigerians with their holier than thou attitude

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Hephzibahdrycle: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Everyone is happy about the alert!
But no one is talking about the repayment plan!

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pmedia7787: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Excalante:
Audio 50 billion

It could still be audio because many who accepted the later are yet to get any
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SHOLLAYMAN2012: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2020
moneymind:
Update.
pls wt position does this man occupy?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Hammer2019: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2020
I've never seen nor heard any one rejoicing -- at least, not at the level I've been seeing here -- when they get a loan from a bank or friend. For a novice who just bumped into this thread, he/she may mistake this loan for a freebie.

Oh well, I guess that's the level of mediocrity which permeates over the society.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by pyc0d3r: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by softworldsystem(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2020
Hello guys, i applied on the 20th and got registration confirmation on 23 june. How long does it take to get approval?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Hammer2019:
I've never seen nor heard any one rejoicing -- at least, not at the level I've been seeing here -- when they get a loan from a bank or friend. For a novice who just bumped into this thread, he/she may mistake this loan for a freebie.

Oh well, I guess that's the level of mediocrity which permeates over the society.
Most of them actually think it's a gift, and ofcourse, have no plans to pay back.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.