Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624167 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2020
I pray it ends in massive tears for anyone who intends not to pay back the loan.

You're free to attack me
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ABDamola(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2020
G
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by taskat: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Please add this number to the watapp...08028799572
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by taskat: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2020
denayon:

Pls add me on d whatsapp group. 09097424582
Pleass add this number to Whatsapp 08028799572
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ADEBAZ95(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Please what's the reason for WhatsApp Group. It is extremely difficult get good business idea on faceless forum like this. If your loan has been sent to you, do not join any WhatsApp group becos the admin will be looking for a way to benefit from the money.

If you do not have any business idea, consult with people *offline*.
Do not let anybody convince u and put the money in online dealings.

Be warned! Be warned!! Be warned!!!
STOP JOINING WHATAPP GROUP. THERE IS NO REASON FOR THAT.

6 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ADEBAZ95(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2020
ABDamola:
Good morning,

Please any solution for 'maximum number of people of responded to this form error?'

Keep trying, my own went thru yesterday evening.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by damble: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Please, add me 0[/quote]Add me biko
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by henrybirthright(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Obviously some people don't know why the BVN is a requirement for the loan. If you evade repayment of the loan, do you think you can operate a savings or even current account in any bank in Nigeria? The loan repayment will easily be deducted from the source without your permission.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2020
henrybirthright:
Obviously some people don't know why the BVN is a requirement for the loan. If you evade repayment of the loan, do you think you can operate a savings or even current account in any bank in Nigeria? The loan repayment will easily be deducted from the source without your permission.

They will block all the accounts linked to the BVN if people dont want to pay. I have heard of a similar case done to someone. There are a lot of low interest loans available but the information isnt really spread out to people especially the southerners. They try to give northerners but some will say its unislamic to give loans and add interest on it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by xtagee: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Please house how many months should I fill for moratorium period?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ADEBAZ95(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2020
xtagee:

Nobody can answer this, it you that know what's convenient for you.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ADEBAZ95(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2020
ArewaWife:

They will block all the accounts linked to the BVN if people dont want to pay. I have heard of a similar case done to someone. There are a lot of low interest loans available but the information isnt really spread out to people especially the southerners. They try to give northerners but some will say its unislamic to give loans and add interest on it.

Block your account? This is not possible. They can only be deducting their money when money enters the acct.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by NadiaR(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2020
ADEBAZ95:
Please what's the reason for WhatsApp Group. It is extremely difficult get good business idea on faceless forum like this. If your loan has been sent to you, do not join any WhatsApp group becos the admin will be looking for a way to benefit from the money.

And how many people have come here to cry or complain that the WhatsApp group admins are defrauding the members?

Stop jumping into unnecessary conclusions. It's not a must you comment on this thread.

If you don't have any sensible thing to say....kindly Gerrarahere

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2020
nedugroup:

Please how did you update your account to Access Bank after using UBA account details. Cos they did send me an sms to input my other account details but I can't log in on the BVN page. It says that I have sumbitted my information before. Please assist.
Immediately I received the sms to put another account details, I used the link for BVN validation, put my BVN, and I was able to put my ACCESS bank details. That happened on a Saturday, on Monday evening I received the alert.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2020
NadiaR:

And how many people have come here to cry or complain that the WhatsApp group admins are defrauding the members?

Stop jumping into unnecessary conclusions. It's not a must you comment on this thread.

If you don't have any sensible thing to say....kindly Gerrarahere
You speak like a baby. Seriously, most dudes here act childishly. The young man just passed a very important information. If you are in a wasap group, and you are comfortable there, then remain. Making such statement means you are not matured.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tubolancer(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
peeps4u:
I pray it ends in massive tears for anyone who intends not to pay back the loan.

You're free to attack me
You are a small fry, you lack maturity.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by NadiaR(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
martinagoha:

You speak like a baby. Seriously, most dudes here act childishly. The young man just passed a very important information. If you are in a wasap group, and you are comfortable there, then remain. Making such statement means you are not matured.
Oga who call you? Did i quote you?

This is why most of you get into problems.....SMH
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tubolancer(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
ArewaWife:

Please we are not babies, can we get the loan first and later talk about the effect later, you guys are killing people morale with this kind of thinking, we need confidence, push and strong will to navigate Nigeria business environment, but you guys are destroying the people resolve and determination by this fear induced comments.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kapich: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
ADEBAZ95:

Keep trying, my own went thru yesterday evening.
According to CBN, 40 billion of the facility has been disbursed to households and SMEs. So, people, don't put too much hope on this. Not everyone will get it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by babakk2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
martinagoha:

Immediately I received the sms to put another account details, I used the link for BVN validation, put my BVN, and I was able to put my ACCESS bank details. That happened on a Saturday, on Monday evening I received the alert.
Please what's the link for the bvn validation?
Please kindly send it because I am unable to input my bvn .....
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmafineboy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please need help from anybody who can help am dying right now i lost my both parents at a tender age.. Am done with school life is very difficult with me as am speaking, pls i need a job of any kind i can drive too,am in calabar precisely pls am very down even to eat is difficult 4me. tanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
kapich:

According to CBN, 40 billion of the facility has been disbursed to households and SMEs. So, people, don't put too much hope on this. Not everyone will get it.

Obob e don get k Leg be dat...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
tubolancer:
You are a small fry, you lack maturity.

You're a thief and corrupt being if that post was offensive to you.

Again, may it end in tears for those who don't intend to pay back.

How can a normal being find offence in this post?

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
ADEBAZ95:

The said WhatsApp group isnt for investment, strictly for updates.
In fact, few days ago, a guy who was asking us to discuss how to spend the loan was talked down. Everyone should be responsible for how his loan is spent.

Anyone joining any group to know how to spend the loan is better off returning that loan because it is obvious such person doesn't need it.

Just watch how different people will be coming to this thread to post one investment opportunity or the other.
Scammers are lurking around seeking for whom to scam
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
xtagee:

Put the maximum allowable months
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
kapich:

grin grin grin grin na wah o and them still dey accept application
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
kapich:

It's 49million, already disbursed, not 40million, according to Nairametrics news
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

It's 49million, already disbursed, not 40million, according to Nairametrics news

They've started manipulating everything naija style

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ijames: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

its 49 billion not million
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anwons(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
kapich:

If this is true, then, it's finished! As at 2 weeks ago, they disbursed 10.3 billion, how come it's now 40b? It must have been Naija factor.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anwons:

If this is true, then, it's finished! As at 2 weeks ago, they disbursed 10.3 billion, how come it's now 40b? It must have been Naija factor.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

it is finished grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.