Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623030 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by phantom24: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2020
favoryourl:

3 millions got 2.4
shocked[quote author=favoryourl post=92724124]
3 millions got 2.4[/quotewith that, go fit open your own micro finance business o
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2020
favoryourl:

3 millions got 2.4

Really!!
did you get email notification after you submitted?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2020
grin June applicants, our dreams are coming true, live and direct to silent the mouth of the hypocrites (evil thoughts)! grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2020
citizenjim:
grin June applicants, our dreams are coming true, live and direct to silent the mouth of the hypocrites (evil thoughts)! grin
You see say he cannot reply again oju ti were

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2020
phantom24:
congrats it seems preference is also given to lower amounts, how much did you applied for?

Please let's stop all these assumptions. Approval are randomly given irrespective of laon amount.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2020
ArewaWife:

Really!!

By now, you ought to have outgrown this submission acknowledgement email. It has nothing to do with approval. Once your application was successfully submitted, you stand a chance.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by favoryourl(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2020
ArewaWife:

Really!!

What type of email. only a message prompt on the screen that says application successfully submitted I think not very sure though.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by favoryourl(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
peeps4u:

Please let's stop all these assumptions. Approval are randomly given irrespective of laon amount.
Yeah you may be right
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
manlawal:

You see say he cannot reply again oju ti were

Lol... See you.. I have 3 personal June applications waiting for approval. You see how wrong you have been and how emotions got the better of you because I said June applicants should not have an expectant mind... Cos it might not come.

I enjoyed it before and will still enjoy from June application. Kill yourself... No don't.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
PietraK:

Lol... See you.. I have 3 personal June applications waiting for approval. You see how wrong you have been and how emotions got the better of you because I said June applicants should not have an expectant mind... Cos it might not come.

I enjoyed it before and will still enjoy from June application. Kill yourself... No don't.

So you cant let this matter rest, you had to come back to respond. Talking about enjoying as if it's not a loan to be repaid.

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
ArewaWife:

So you cant let this matter rest, you had to come back to respond. Talking about enjoying as if it's not a loan to be repaid.
you dey mind the mumu , he said he has 3 june application and yet you wish june applicant badluck after claiming you got a huge sum . his words are irrational and inconsequential.

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
PietraK:

just shut your mouth because God has shame you here.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
manlawal:
you dey mind the mumu , he said he has 3 june application and yet you wish june applicant badluck after claiming you got a huge sum . his words are irrational and inconsequential.

You are the one wishing yourself bad luck. Nobody wished you bad luck. For someone to advise June applicants not to be so expectant for obvious reasons is not tantamount to wishing them bad luck. You are just too unintelligent and uncomprehending for the civilized world.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
ArewaWife:

Another low comment. So if I enjoy a debt, how does that affect paying back the loan?

You need to take triple look at your response before hitting the publish button. Cos you might be taken for an unintelligent being judging by your comments.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Waiting for d golden text message patiently from heaven

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin grin

Waiting for d golden text message patiently from heaven

Amen ooo.
The war on this thread is just too much.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
ArewaWife:

Amen ooo.
The war on this thread is just too much.
grin grin grin

The war good make d thread no be lik mortuary grin grin

we Get Hitler
We got trump
We got Kim jon

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by johnnymoy2007(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Guys, how long does it normally take to get alert after filling the the bank details?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
johnnymoy2007:
Guys, how long does it normally take to get alert after filling the the bank details?
go back to page 1 and start reading from there nobody is nmfb or cbn here

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
manlawal:
go back to page 1 and start reading from there nobody is nmfb or cbn here

Epic response lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
johnnymoy2007:

About 1 to 4 weeks. It varies. Some got it less than a week though.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
favoryourl:
Finally proven applied June 3 got a text just now for link to my loan.
I believed its randomly selected and no preferences.
At first I tot I missed the bus but because Oluwa is involved no shaking.
All my lieutenants in the struggle for the covid loan I pray u stay safe from Coroner. Wish u luck if u blive in one.
Surely that's SME? If yes did u include ur business name and TIN when registering?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Acidosis:

Cc: UyaiIncomparabl

Do your due diligence

kiss kiss

Thank you very much, Acidic. Na the one favour wey I go remember say you do for me be this. grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by favoryourl(m): 3:19am On Aug 13, 2020
essay007:

Surely that's SME? If yes did u include ur business name and TIN when registering?

Business name yes
TIN number was not handy at the time of registration.
Don't let anything thing Bother you about the application those who will get will have.
A friend of mine had no business name yet he was approved for both SME and Household.
Pls Note:
Some persons on this thread are too quick to comment on things they are not sure of. Pls if you are not convinced read and pass on.
But I can tell u without mincing words that he was credited twice.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2020
favoryourl:

Business name yes
TIN number was not handy at the time of registration.
Don't let anything thing Bother you about the application those who will get will have.
A friend of mine had no business name yet he was approved for both SME and Household.
Pls Note:
Some persons on this thread are too quick to comment on things they are not sure of. Pls if you are not convinced read and pass on.
But I can tell u without mincing words that he was credited twice.
Wow! Thanks for the prompt reply buddy. I applied for SME when link for household wasn't going through, had to retry the house hold link days later and it went through fiam. I just hope one of those gets approved cos I really need to get my farming business going

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning guys. I got a credit alert from NMFB. What next since I dont have their account?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by phantom24: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2020
martinagoha:
Good morning guys. I got a credit alert from NMFB. What next since I dont have their account?
credit alert or loan offer?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2020
phantom24:
credit alert or loan offer?
My question exactly
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2020
martinagoha:
When did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.