Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623039 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SenatorJChris: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
martinagoha:
Good morning guys. I got a credit alert from NMFB. What next since I dont have their account?

But I thought you got your money way back in June? Do you mean you received another credit alert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by martinagoha: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yes. This is for my brother. Mine was credited to my access account since June. But his own came as alert from NMFB this morning. We are presently at Nisral now. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
martinagoha:
Yes. This is for my brother. Mine was credited to my access account since June. But his own came as alert from NMFB this morning. We are presently at Nisral now. Thanks
ask relevant questions people are asking here from them and give us feedback

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
martinagoha:
Pls ask them what of those who registered in June just before the closure if we still have hope of disbursement
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by zenith5: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please are they still disbursing?i applied some weeks before the closure and still nothing.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by suremanpatriot: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
God wil deal with them for us
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

kiss kiss

Thank you very much, Acidic. Na the one favour wey I go remember say you do for me be this. grin
grin grin

You're not serious. You ask me anything before?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Archtype(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
martinagoha:
please tell us what happened after visiting the bank cos I also got an alert too
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by yusufusulaiman: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Did any one here receive alert today ?
I was paid in June directly to my GTB account and I just received another alert now for 431k into their bank account... What do I do please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Isaacm07: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
I produce and sell all forms of locally fabricated mechines. just tell me what you want and we would produce it for you
call 08133290616

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by phantom24: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
yusufusulaiman:
I was paid in June directly to my GTB account and I just received another alert now for 431k into their bank account... What do I do please
go to their branch & complain, i've heard this b4 meanwhile why are they double paying in hundreds of thousand while alot are yet to receive a dime?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uzenwokee: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
favoryourl:

Business name yes
TIN number was not handy at the time of registration.
Don't let anything thing Bother you about the application those who will get will have.
A friend of mine had no business name yet he was approved for both SME and Household.
Pls Note:
Some persons on this thread are too quick to comment on things they are not sure of. Pls if you are not convinced read and pass on.
But I can tell u without mincing words that he was credited twice.

Did your friend use the same phone number? For the the Household and SME?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
phantom24:
go to their branch & complain, i've heard this b4 meanwhile why are they double paying in hundreds of thousand while alot are yet to receive a dime?
Simply incompetence. So infuriating when others need money.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Acidosis:

grin grin

You're not serious. You ask me anything before?

I look forward to. kiss
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by favoryourl(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2020
uzenwokee:

Did your friend use the same phone number? For the the Household and SME?

Not sure but he applied for both SME and household
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Archtype(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2020
yusufusulaiman:
They did the same to me oo....I have just concluded to leave the money with them in their account oo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2020
Archtype:
They did the same to me oo....I have just concluded to leave the money with them in their account oo
Leave the money.Same thing happened to me.The money was there in that account for over a month .last week I got a debit alert of the money being transferred to a COVID-19 account like that.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I look forward to. kiss

Lol. OYO is your case
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by GiggsTk(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2020
uyogabie:

Leave the money.Same thing happened to me.The money was there in that account for over a month .last week I got a debit alert of the money being transferred to a COVID-19 account like that.

Government COVID-19 account or just an individual account?

I'm beginning to think these people are playing games.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jimswatt: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2020
Otuchi:
scammers everywhere you go

Some of you are demented. Is everything a scam to you? You better grow up and learn the antics of scam to be above board. Good day.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
GiggsTk:

That I don't know.Anything that has to do with this country, corruption must be involved.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
SenatorJChris:

But I thought you got your money way back in June? Do you mean you received another credit alert?

Please, any positive info for those that registered late June?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stagger: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
uyogabie:

this entire thing has started to smack of fraud at the level of the bank.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Son of Man is seriously expecting loan offer alert from them too, but why will some people be considered twice and some will not be attended to?
This one bust my balloon ooo

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Guys, any latest info about June applicants as we heard that some has started receiving approval text messages? stacyadams, we need your comments! grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by worldfezzy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
yusufusulaiman:
My wife was also paid in June, but we have not received any other money from them.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by phantom24: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
When will nigerian govt. Do things in a properly organized way? All these worries, questions & doubts would have been addressed if there was a dedicated communication link b/w applicants & organizers. When you consider the nigerian factor, at the end nothing tangible will be archieved as usual.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin
citizenjim:
Guys, any latest info about June applicants as we heard that some has started receiving approval text messages? stacyadams, we need your comments! grin
grin

i dey bet9ja shop...i dey come grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

i dey bet9ja shop...i dey come grin
No problem, make you no waste time, omo guys dey wait for you oh!! grin grin grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by edrys(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
GiggsTk:

I am also beginning to wonder that something is fishy. My wife also got series of debit alert on one nmfb account today, despite that the other account she provided in June was credited.

This nmfb account also have a balance of 431k.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
stacyadams, you have not said anything as promised since yesterday ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.