Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624121 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wale86: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2020
PENIEL2018:

Questions like:
1.business name
2. years of existence
3.Risk associated with you're business
4.how you can control the risk
5.location of your business
6.source of repayment of loan
7.years of repayment of the loan
8.lastly you will be given an account opening form
Thank you very much for the information. Please, want to ask if the loan will require guarantor
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by PENIEL2018(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
wale86:

Thank you very much for the information. Please, want to ask if the loan will require guarantor

I don't think so since all the information needed by NIRSAL bank from you is with them.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by dennis3888: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
hello house is there still hope for covid 19 loan (may applicant)

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by phantom24: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
dennis3888:
hello house is there still hope for covid 19 loan (may applicant)
bros 4get that loan it was over long ago, they were doing selective payments to cover up via the media.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
guys! grin any moment from now, there are indications that june applicants will soon receive approval text messages wink
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
citizenjim:
guys! grin any moment from now, there are indications that june applicants will soon receive approval text messages wink

Guy if I catch you ehn... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by adeizamusty: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Buddy0:

Guy Thunder Fire You... grin grin grin

Lols. Boss take am easy abeg!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why will you confront your fellow nairalander like that, if you person issue with him kindly take that the back stage we are not here for that, he is not CBN not NIRSAL, so calm down bro.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
Why will you confront your fellow nairalander like that, if you person issue with him kindly take that the back stage we are not here for that, he is not CBN not NIRSAL, so calm down bro.

adeizamusty:

Lols. Boss take am easy abeg!

I did it in a manner of joke... But looks like I was misunderstood. Citizenjim am very sorry if you got the wrong message. Let me modify my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
...arewawife,,, stacyadams,,,, any latest development about june applicants? .... embarassed...arewawife,,, stacyadams,,,, any latest development about june applicants: COVID LOAN? ..
...??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
citizenjim:
...arewawife,,, stacyadams,,,, any latest development about june applicants? .... embarassed...arewawife,,, stacyadams,,,, any latest development about june applicants: COVID LOAN? ..
...??

Nothing yet ooo.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by completey(f): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
wale86:

Yes, you need the Bvn of your guarantor.
Then you will submit an execution plan
Then you will buy your equipment from their vendor
The equipment will be insured from your money
The remaining little money is your working capital.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wale86: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
completey:

Yes, you need the Bvn of your guarantor.
Then you will submit an execution plan
Then you will buy your equipment from their vendor
The equipment will be insured from your money
The remaining little money is your working capital.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. want to know if you have been granted the loan, or there is someone that you know who have collected the loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by completey(f): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
wale86:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. want to know if you have been granted the loan, or there is someone that you know who have collected the loan

Our EDI has a whatsapp group 4 people has received their loans so far. And thats the process. I have been interviewed waiting patiently for luck to smile on me.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mightyodi: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please who knows anything about Naccia. How to obtain loans for industrial agriculture. I need info thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wale86: 3:56am On Sep 24, 2020
PENIEL2018:
Be patient, I saw this on facebook.
t
still waiting for the materialization of this information
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wale86: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2020
completey:

Our EDI has a whatsapp group 4 people has received their loans so far. And thats the process. I have been interviewed waiting patiently for luck to smile on me.
OK, but I can I join the wat app group number for further enquiry?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Buddy0:

I did it in a manner of joke... But looks like I was misunderstood. Citizenjim am very sorry if you got the wrong message. Let me modify my post.

You are a correct person!
Respect

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by completey(f): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2020
wale86:

OK, but I can I join the wat app group number for further enquiry?
No. Its only created for people that registered with that particular EDI.i.e the training centre
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by egubere: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Na wa oooh, so las las na so September wan take end and yet no approval or junites , this life no balance at all. @ citizenjim and @arewawife abeg any info.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by newinventions: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
uyogabie:

I had my training last year, submitted my business plan through the centre I did the training.Unfortunately,they said everyone should submit online,it wasn't until mid this year that I got to know about it.

Everything is done online now except the training.You can either submit your business plan by uploading or create one on the site there for 5k.Despite having a hard copy of a business plan,I created another which is better and neat.All you need to do is fill in your data and a business plan will be created, you can download it after submission.

I got a message few days ago that I've been shortlisted for the interview.

Bro pls let me have your WhatsApp number I need to talk to you cos I also want to fill my business plan online.

Thanks and God bless
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by badfuckerz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
any news
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
newinventions:

Bro pls let me have your WhatsApp number I need to talk to you cos I also want to fill my business plan online.

Thanks and God bless
All you need to fill is your data,
It's just a form.But I'll send a message tommorow.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by newinventions: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2020
uyogabie:

Thanks bro. I'm expecting your message.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Stacyadams, any update about Junites for COVID19 loan as the days are drawing close to approval text messages?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
citizenjim:
Stacyadams, any update about Junites for COVID19 loan as the days are drawing close to approval text messages?

Is there any hope on that covid loan?

I seriously doubt it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by newinventions: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
uyogabie:

Bro I am still waiting for your message.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2020
citizenjim:
grin grin grin

Me confuse pass u,, but still keep Hope alive my bro
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by isaacogwu: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2020
Hi, my friend got a messege from nmfb saying the AGSMEIS loan application has been approved. He has accepted and filled guarantors details. how long will it take to receive payment
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2020
isaacogwu:
Hi, my friend got a messege from nmfb saying the AGSMEIS loan application has been approved. He has accepted and filled guarantors details. how long will it take to receive payment

When was he interviewed? And when did he receive the approval message?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by atoyebidaramola(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2020
••• Good morning pals •••
Am very much active, buying Bitcoin @ best market rate.
All gift cards can come too rate is dope here
��✅✅��
Payment is swift���✅
WhatsApp@2347083053903
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2020
PietraK:

When was he interviewed? And when did he receive the approval message?
Have you been interviewed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.