Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624830 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2020
uyogabie:

Have you been interviewed?

Yea
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
PietraK:

Yea
Was it the phone interview or you went to their office?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2020
uyogabie:

Was it the phone interview or you went to their office?

I went.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uyogabie(f): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
PietraK:

I went.
Okay,thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by isaacogwu: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
I'm not sure when he was interviewed but he started the process in may and got approved on fridsy night
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mightyodi: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
isaacogwu:
Hi, my friend got a messege from nmfb saying the AGSMEIS loan application has been approved. He has accepted and filled guarantors details. how long will it take to receive payment

Please which loan is AGSMEIS? Is it different from the household loan we applied for initially. Please Arewawife, have you heard this one
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by isaacogwu: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mightyodi:

Please which loan is AGSMEIS? Is it different from the household loan we applied for initially. Please Arewawife, have you heard this one

Check nmfb website
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mightyodi:

Another type of loan for business owners, google for more information. But you'll have to train and pay for training, then create a proposal and also be interviewed before the loan will be granted.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
egubere:
Na wa oooh, so las las na so September wan take end and yet no approval or junites , this life no balance at all. @ citizenjim and @arewawife abeg any info.

No info. And now that nobody is complaining/protesting about it, they will feel they dont need to answer us june applicants.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oguguo20: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
pls can anybody tell me the criteria of been someone's grantor for this AGSMEIS loan
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
ArewaWife:

No info. And now that nobody is complaining/protesting about it, they will feel they dont need to answer us june applicants.
I've given up. I blame myself though. I should have gone ahead and applied that earlier time even with their stringent requirement. I didn't, and the person I told registered with just ID card and got paid.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by badfuckerz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
essay007:

I've given up. I blame myself though. I should have gone ahead and applied that earlier time even with their stringent requirement. I didn't, and the person I told registered with just ID card and got paid.
let us keep the hope
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by id911(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
ArewaWife:

Nigerians are probably the only set of people in the world that only complain online and think their leaders would suddenly do anything they want for them. It doesn't work that way. If people protest against the Government about this money, you'll see something positive happening within one week.

Europeans, Americans and some Asian countries are great today because their citizens do not allow their leaders sleep well that's why their leaders work for them. Tufiakwa for Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by besttbabe1(f): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Good morning all. Please I deleted my message with the link for NIRSAL loan. Is there anyway I can get the link back or the loan. Help please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by NadiaR(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2020
besttbabe1:
Good morning all. Please I deleted my message with the link for NIRSAL loan. Is there anyway I can get the link back or the loan. Help please

Which of the link are you talking about?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anwons(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Hello, what's the process of verification in survival fund application process? Anyone with an idea?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
smiley June applicant from reports we heard that latest october 15 we would have received approval text messages. What going on? Stacyadams, Arewawife what is going on? smiley smiley smiley
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
citizenjim:
smiley June applicant from reports we heard that latest october 15 we would have received approval text messages. What going on? Stacyadams, Arewawife what is going on? smiley smiley smiley

I'm not even hearing anything again. It's the survival fund people are focusing on at the moment and that one is also more difficult. The truth if if we dont protest about them not answering June applicants, the govt wont remember us. If we dont fight for it, everything will die down.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
ArewaWife:

I'm not even hearing anything again. It's the survival fund people are focusing on at the moment and that one is also more difficult. The truth if if we dont protest about them not answering June applicants, the govt wont remember us. If we dont fight for it, everything will die down.

I will suggest we bombard their IG page with all manner of query, Maybe that can work.

what's your opinion?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

I will suggest we bombard their IG page with all manner of query, Maybe that can work.

what's your opinion?

That can work but we need a large number of people. Even some of the may applicants had to protest else they wouldn't have been paid
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by besttbabe1(f): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2020
NadiaR:

Which of the link are you talking about?

Sir / ma. A link was sent to me to either accept the loan or reject. Since it was my small phone I was trying to send d message to my bigger phone and that was how I deleted it. Since then I ve been trying to see if there is a means I can get access to my offer letter again no way, den I saw this thread please I need help

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2020
besttbabe1:

Sir / ma. A link was sent to me to either accept the loan or reject. Since it was my small phone I was trying to send d message to my bigger phone and that was how I deleted it. Since then I ve been trying to see if there is a means I can get access to my offer letter again no way, den I saw this thread please I need help

covid19.nmfb.com.ng
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
I still know minimum of 6 people yet to receive approval message and I am sure you all know one or two people we can as we mobilize them to do so.
Let's not forget to note their irregularities there too.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Imoksp(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=besttbabe1 post=94721522]
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by viettastitches(f): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
besttbabe1:

please don't give anyone your details o. Beware of pple using your BVN.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by NadiaR(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
besttbabe1:

This is the link http://covid19.nmfb.com.ng

Don't pay a dime to anybody
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by besttbabe1(f): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
NadiaR:

This is the link http://covid19.nmfb.com.ng

Don't pay a dime to anybody

Thanks but it keeps telling me bvn not valid. Does it mean I can't get access to the loan again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by NadiaR(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
besttbabe1:

Thanks but it keeps telling me bvn not valid. Does it mean I can't get access to the loan again
Which one did you apply for?
Household or SME
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
besttbabe1:

I will suggest you locate NIRSAL mfb branch nearest to you and explain to them, they will find solution to it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by domicile: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
$120 PayPal funds for sale
360/$
Contact WhatsApp https:///13n22r
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Got this sms from June application. Pls is it real?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Its real oo, 400k was approved

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.