Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job (1449 Views)

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So / Reason Why N-power Batch C Applicants Were Told To Carry Out Biometrics (2) (3) (4)

I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by horlarsaac(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2020
please I need nairalander's opinions on this before I get dubbed
thanks.
Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by zakas: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
horlarsaac:

thanks.
Think no further. You are about to get scammed. Be wise.

Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by minasota(f): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
horlarsaac:

thanks.
you need an English teacher first before a job

Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by Redxy(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Before I say scam...
How much was it?
Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by DanseMacabre(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2020
No be only dubbed na recorded.

Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by Beetwaise(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2020
horlarsaac:

thanks.

Make a decision that would suit both of you.

•Tell him/her that you will make full payment from your salary (3,6 or 9 months salary depending on the duration that covers the payment) once they help you secure the job.
In fact, be willing to give them additional one month of your salary as a sign of appreciation for adhering to your demand.
•Put the agreement on writing & be willing to sign in order to convince them.

~If they disagree to these, don't listen to them further. Keep off, They are hucksters.

Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
No be only dubbed na recorded.
LOL
Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
COMPENGRFRANK:
LOL
ROTFL,LWKMD grin
COMPENGRFRANK:
LOL
ROTFL,LWKMD
Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Even if u come in direct contact with the person... It takes the grace of God for u not to be scammed.

I have been in this situation something last 2years. Even as I know the person physically I was still scammed because I didn't get the work until now.

Bruh shine ur eye we'll well b4 u release ur money.Make sure that the work is legit and u kmow the person very very well...

Unlike my case okay.

Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by 21savages: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Dear God in heaven pls bless us with soft jobs with ur own hand..amin

Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by TobyJohn(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Op you better run. You're about to get scammed.
Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by betonnaira: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
minasota:
you need an English teacher first before a job
correct him then ITK

Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by pesty100(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
One already collected money from us this year. Next thing we hear is that he has died, no job no money. Egungun be careful ooo
Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by Raymeskey: 6:06am On Apr 23, 2020
horlarsaac:

thanks.

At the bolded Op I think you need to change this before you get duped
Re: I Was Told To Pay Sum Of Money To Secured A Job by kzubyar(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2020
horlarsaac:

thanks.
i thinks you should answer these questions
1 nature of job
2 how much is the salary
3 how much are you going to paid for the job
4 how much advance are you going to paid for the job

Npower News August 15th 2022 / Oga Seun Pls Start Paying Content Creators On NL / Massive Recruitment At Redeemer’s Health Village (38 Positions)