Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade (24674 Views)

PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River / Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by ebuk4real(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin

Ayade: The Clown of a governor....
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Blacknote: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by eedimo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if I'm 4rm this state.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by bidexolumanish(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
merit455:
That our Governor Ayade is a waist of time
with hips of lies

6 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Charleys: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Superwave:
He is a PDP politician so foolish Ipon on NL will have nothing to say about this. They only have to for Sanwolu that as proved to be beta than all the governors put togther. For the fools that will query if Ayade state is Igboland please tell us if Oyo Kano Lagos Ogun Osun state you disparage daily is Igbo land ?

Make una see this guy don dey mad ooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by geokay777(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
densiks:

Olimpotic meristemasis angry
Awuden Itiaba

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by sonnie10: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
But CRS has not recorded any Covid 19 case. Kudos to the Governor
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Goodman247: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
Useless citizens in a useless country
you harsh o
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by geokay777(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
officialteemi:
Ayade is the Biggest scam in nigeria But people No sabi,only people staying in Calabar Can attest to this.
If you know u know
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by justiz5(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
The man de pay salaries

Benue State governor no de pay

Judgement:-
Gov Crossriver State Professor Ben Ayade 75%
Gov Benue State Dr. Samuel Ortom 0.5%

People from Benue State will beg God to have a Governor like Prof. Ben Ayade.

Inside this life
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
Useless citizens in a useless country

Best summary heard in recent tym.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by JimohMomoh: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
I weep anytime I remember what TINAPA would have been if the project was fully completed and put to use cry

2 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Charleys: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
justiz5:
The man de pay salaries

Benue State governor no de pay

Judgement:-
Gov Crossriver State Professor Ben Ayade 75%
Gov Benue State Dr. Samuel Ortom 0.5%

People from Benue State will beg God to have a Governor like Prof. Ben Ayade.

Inside this life

Till now no one knows how that guy manages to pay salary, sometimes he pays them twice.

Them go come dey vex

2 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by yaki84: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
merit455:
Ur waist ur waist, all I want is ur waist.
Mkpoketoh.....
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by lmm4real: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Charleys:
2017 Budget.... Infinite transposition

2018 Budget....Kinetic crystalization

2019 Budget.... Qabalistic densification

2020 budget....Olimpotic meristemasis

grin grin grin grin the governor na original madman oo
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by nextdoor84(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Superwave:
He is a PDP politician so foolish Ipon on NL will have nothing to say about this. They only have to for Sanwolu that as proved to be beta than all the governors put togther. For the fools that will query if Ayade state is Igboland please tell us if Oyo Kano Lagos Ogun Osun state you disparage daily is Igbo land ?

You need Jesus! Your post is a classical case of jealousy. Free your heart from hate bro.

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by yaki84: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lastorator:
ayade try pass udom by far...

we don't even ever get to see our governor or hear of him.
our own theatric puts peoples life directly in danger, like the time we politicized the infected people record.
ayade did lock down calabars borders on time... my friend came in from lag last Saturday, and according to him if u pay u can enter and go out, in calabar, shade is the one there, so be you who, you can't get in.

there is movement in calabar life is going on well, the nose mask they are producing can be seen on the streets.

in uyo, all the factory of udom are audio, you can't see even the much talked about toothpick... Ayade might be a comic relief, but a comic actor is better than a deadbeats actor
So u think ayade is always at the itu headbridge?
Everyday people r passing through uyo to Calabar. I passed there on Easter Sunday to calabar. Soon will be travelling back to uyo. Won't fly but use the same road ur man ayade is manning.
Don't sit in ur enclave and see how pussy clean and smell nice, get close to the pussy so u can perceive the odour emanating from there.
Akwaibom isn't the only state that borders Cross River state. There is ebonyi, benue state, and the Cameroun. Have u heard him snap pictures at those borders?
Those who were attacking udom to lock down akwaibom are the ones wailing now cos the lock down isn't favouring them. Go and see something for yourself.
Audio factory u say........

Even if the drive a fool to the river, he will still argue it is a small body of water. Get up.

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Chikpat(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
"Olimpotic Meristemasis "

I don hear another one today! Even the MODs that ban people like they hold the key to the gates of hell cannot interprete this
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by 7lives: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chimookigwe:
The difference between this one and Ikpeazu is that Ikpeazu has a PhD, while this one is a Professor. Both of them are suffering from Olimpotic Meristemasis.

CHAI

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Olimpotic Meristemasis

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by ITbomb(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ayade is a disgrace

8 REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE AYADE SERIOUS WHEN HE SPEAKS ON EMPLOYMENT.

1. The first pronouncement of employment made by Governor Ayade after taking office was the approval for the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board SUBEB, to recruit 1000 teachers.
They were recruited, worked for over a year without pay and later sacked.

2. In 2016, Governor Ayade also approved recruitment into the Cross River Water Board.
It became a hoax. No one got recruited. Even some workers aren't still paid till date.

3. In August 2015 - Ayade announced that he will employ 1,500 people into the Green Police later renamed Green Sheriff with an incorruptible salary of N150k. Thousands queued at the U.J Esuene stadium and at the end, he selected about 12 people whose salary has remained irregular.

4. In November 2016 - The Governor announced that it has commenced recruitment of 3,000 people into the State’s homeland security outfit. A statement said, the state was partnering with the Nigerian Police Force. Till date, no one has been employed.

5. February 23, 2018 - Ayade announced at the sports stadium in Ikom that he will employ 3,000 youths in central Cross River state following a senatorial endorsement for re-election.

6. February 24, 2018 - The Governor announced another plan to employ 3,000 people from northern Cross River at what was termed a ‘grand reception’ but was an endorsement campaign.

7. In April 2018, a statement directed that interested applicants for the Rice city should forward their applications to commerce and industry ministry. However, no one ever sat at the address stated to receive applications. No one knows how the about three dozen staff were ever recruited.

8. June 21, 2019 - A statement from the ministry of information said a recruitment exercise for the state owned noodles factory had commenced immediately. Applicants were to visit the factory and after days of trying and no one to respond to them, that exercise died a natural death.

Wash ur hand, stay safe, we shall overcome Corona virus, in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by 7lives: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
JimohMomoh:
I weep anytime I remember what TINAPA would have been if the project was fully completed and put to use cry

This is what I wrote about Calabar yesterday.

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Neoteny7: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
merit455:

Well that's a knee-jerk reaction
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by spatiakrux(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
officialteemi:
Ayade is the Biggest scam in nigeria But people No sabi,only people staying in Calabar Can attest to this.

May God bless you for this statement. I reside in Calabar and I can attest to his several shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by bizhop01: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Superwave:
Don't be stupid political parties is not nigeria problem, this is 2020 wake up and wise up.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by spatiakrux(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lastorator:
ayade try pass udom by far...

we don't even ever get to see our governor or hear of him.
our own theatric puts peoples life directly in danger, like the time we politicized the infected people record.
ayade did lock down calabars borders on time... my friend came in from lag last Saturday, and according to him if u pay u can enter and go out, in calabar, shade is the one there, so be you who, you can't get in.

there is movement in calabar life is going on well, the nose mask they are producing can be seen on the streets.

in uyo, all the factory of udom are audio, you can't see even the much talked about toothpick... Ayade might be a comic relief, but a comic actor is better than a deadbeats actor

The so-called Border lockdown is a big RISE. There's still movement in and out of the state, but at a cost.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
One will wonder when all these drama will end in this country

It will never end because money is always at the bottom of it. And people will never stop being greedy
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by diamondboa(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
I wonder when we will be contended as citizen. It is not out of place that our leaders have disappointed us as a nation /Country in the time past and they are still lying to us to achieve a simple goal of enriching their individual pockets. But it is worthy of note to simply appreciate few of the governor still thinking a bit in line with citizen need around them. I am not a politician nor on payroll of any party but the facts still remains that Ayade had proofed himself to be one of the few one with his brain still working like a leader. If Cross-River people feels his attitude is below their expectations , I request them to switch him with YAYA-BELLO of Kogi who I always refers to as a man with so much mis-used grace. Finally, let us continue to pray fro a day when God will turn the table against all these BAD leaders. I still believe s much in the entity called NIGER-AREA.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by coldFLARES1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Charleys:
2017 Budget.... Infinite transposition

2018 Budget....Kinetic crystalization

2019 Budget.... Qabalistic densification

2020 budget....Olimpotic meristemasis
kai shege!

If these are true, then that man must be in the league of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, just that he is more dangerous. He has the lives of a whole state to affect directly while being a joker.

Whereas, Obahiagbon was effective for comic relief for members of the House of Representatives.

2 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Eteka1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
The worst Governor ever in Cross River State.

3 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by fergie001: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
officialteemi:
He is a scammer-legend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Kano Cancelled / Age Qualification Bill Passes 2nd Reading / FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.