Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years (11245 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Pigsandidiots: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2020
nokatakata:
You cook up all sorts of lies to favour you and claim other tribes hated and killed you for no reason. When other people who experienced the war write their own side of the story, you claim they are liars and trying to distort history.
So every other tribes must accept only the story told by igbos? You want us to believe millions of igbos were killed and igbos didn't kill other tribes? You want us to believe the coup was not an ethnic coup. You want us to believe that other tribes just woke up one morning and started fighting igbos because they were jealous of the almighty and most successful igbos in Africa who owned 99% properties?
Una dey learn work.
Do you mind him?
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Pigsandidiots: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:
Oh you are back again? Don't tell me about verbal warriors

Just name anybody in that your race that can even be verbal warrior among your musicians, lawyers. Kikikiki. Cowards

1 Like

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Deepfeel(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
Just name anybody in that your race that can even be verbal warrior among your musicians, lawyers. Kikikiki. Cowards

We are not verbal warriors we fight the fight while you talk the talk
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by nku5: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Area4Area:
Continue deceiving yourself, I won't spoonfeed you, read up about Zik's role in refusing de-amalgamation, read up his role in refusing referendum and secession then you can call on me.

As I said earlier, I won't spoonfeed anyone

So Zik was the one giving orders to the British grin grin grin grin this indomie generation is the most gullible set of people the world has ever seen

Do you even know the process in constitutional reviews in colonial times? Or you just copy and paste online trolls post to sound intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Area4Area: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
nku5:

So Zik was the one giving orders to the British grin grin grin grin this indomie generation is the most gullible set of people the world has ever seen

Do you even know the process in constitutional reviews in colonial times? Or you just copy and paste online trolls post to sound intelligent?
Have you read about Nigerian sociopolitical history from 1945 - 1960?
See a millennial ---- talking when others are talking.

1 Like

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by gidgiddy: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
nku5:

Its laughable the way some people reason. Even if Zik was against a secession clause, is he the reason why such a clause never got into the constitution?

Delegates and representatives from all across the 3 Region's that made up Nigeria met in London in 1958 to determine the independence constitution but someone who cannot reason with his brain says Zik, who was a delegate determined what would enter or not enter the constitution

One man decided for the Eastern, Northern and Western Region what would be in the constitution such as secession clause. How laughable

2 Likes

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Pigsandidiots: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

We are not verbal warriors we fight the fight while you talk the talk
Okay kikikikikikiki. So no name to mention. Good day grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Deepfeel(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
Okay kikikikikikiki. So no name to mention. Good day grin
Exactly, we have no verbal warrior
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Pigsandidiots: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Exactly, we have no verbal warrior
Okay keyboard warrior grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Deepfeel(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
Okay keyboard warrior grin

My friend, go to sleep, your night duty , one million boys gang

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by nku5: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Its laughable the way some people reason. Even if Zik was against a secession clause, is he the reason why such a clause never got into the constitution?

Delegates and representatives from all across the 3 Region's that made up Nigeria met in London in 1958 to determine the independence constitution but someone who cannot reason with his brain says Zik, who was a delegate determined what would enter or not enter the constitution

One man decided for the Eastern, Northern and Western Region what would be in the constitution such as secession clause. How laughable

grin grin grin I tell you the reasoning is shocking

1 Like

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years by Deepfeel(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
Do I look like chinedu your brother cheesy. Just warn him, if we catch him, na to burn to ashes without thinking of your parents pains and wailing that will come after.

Your own brothers will burn you to ashes you will beg them in Yoruba they won't listen , you are one of the one million gang boys terrorizing Lagos and Ogun I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja To Host 2020 Democracy Heroes Awards, Aisha Buhari, Others To Be Honoured / Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash / Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.