Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos (58853 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Tartie(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Yeah bro.
That's cool. KUST?
yea sure @KUST stayed @tasha 4 5yrs
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
I believe over 7,000 Nigerians have Corona Virus.

Some of these people won't be spotted because they would have died already before being tested.

It's because our test rate is very very slow.

Tested only 8,000 out of 200million people. Hmm.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by cRobo: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
JosephXavier:
Oga abeg no dey drop suicidal notes here

suicidal?
in all your getting get understanding
you seriously lack it
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thought they said only elderly pipz can contact abi die of the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by toxicbrain: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Inyikalum:
Thought they said only elderly pipz can contact abi die of the virus
After child birth...a woman's immune system is lowered drastically sir. That's the cause.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nawa o, how did she even enter Ekiti State, all those in the vehicle with her must be traced.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by aaking(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Aybasky:
Can you imagine, this woman sneaked into ekiti despite the lockdown, hmmmmn, all the way from Lagos o, our security operatives are mad. Rip woman.

[quote][/quote] she is a health worker so she might shown her identity card to security men
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Solidtruth(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
PastorBK:
RIP to the woman and God bless the young baby that was delivered.
This is a sad case I must say. This case I learnt is a serious case for Ekiti state.

She was taken to 3 different hospital before they discovered she had covid-19. She had come in contact with over 100 people ranging from, doctors, nurses, wards patients, cab drivers and bus passengers all snuggled from ikorodu Lagos.

She also was living in ikorodu which means another 100 plus at home.

Let me say, as far as I'm concerned, we all have to live with covid 19 while we boost our immunes against it and forget the fear of this thing.

Jesus is the ultimate either in death or living. Just stick to him and he will get us all through.

How do you know she stays at Ikorodu ?
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by whytediamond(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
cRobo:
I am preparing to meet my God

i am trying my best to live a holy life recently

better to be caught prepared than unprepared

well

I won't say a word

Do you want to die my friend? cry

I won't say a word
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
deavicky:
Na wa anybody that dies this period must be as a result of this virus. Even someone that died during childbirth.

We can't do without spotting ignorant folks here and there, you just happened to be one of them. She didn't only die of covid-19 infection but also infected the doctor that handled her case.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
So sad.
Pls fellow nairalanders, i havn't eaten anything for days now.. pls help me out 2day..#500 is worth more than Gold to me now pls..
Access bank.
Joseph F.I
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Biafra1stson: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
... then some slow people would say that its ok to break the rule for your own selfish ambitions.
Biafra1stson come see your people!

Mama thank u. I thought we are done on this you're very much online why not use this energy on opera news to post news for opera I just got paid 155k. It will help u. See my pictures below
-
You hardly understand. Do u know here in my side no light for four days now. Atleast that light to give us joy staying indoors nothing come out. Even food to eat and stay alive price is too high. A paint of garri sky rocketed to 1500 here in Rivers. Oil mill to buy food closed. All the government kept saying was stay indoors.

Like u claimed your parents saved for rainy days meaning they once had a sunny day do u know if the sunny day is this period for the taxi man and others we were arguing earlier. Without even tax do you know that 700 billion that was burnt according to government will go a long way in fighting this virus.

Staying indoors is supported but there are other steps.

If there was a door to door testing with our burnt donations wouldn't she be spotted and quarantined.
You think is just lockdown lockdown nothing government is doing. Contribute money come tomorrow they're playing politics with our lives.

The borders was closed for food here in Rivers state. We were almost eating one another. The borders should be open only for food. Then travelling be suspended.

I hope you understand me now.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by maasoap(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abaman001:
Stay in one place they won't, Nigerians are very difficult to manage....now she has smuggled herself into Ekiti to infect others, yet she still lost her life..... I pray the vaccine comes out fast bcus I know Nigerians can't handle what US with all her medical prowess has already lost over 47k of her innocent citizens to the novel virus....pls, we should all pray for the medical scientists all over the world for a fast development of a vaccine to curb the spread before Africa becomes a sorry states.

Do you know that this is exactly what Melinda Gates said that the bastardd FFK twisted on the social media to mean that she's wishing for mass deaths for Africans

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by don4real18(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
mozona:

hmm it is risky, i must say....... but how did he do it?
my younger brother is stuck in calaber right now
and he cannot come back to lagos
A private vehicle
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
PastorBK:
RIP to the woman and God bless the young baby that was delivered.
This is a sad case I must say. This case I learnt is a serious case for Ekiti state.

She was taken to 3 different hospital before they discovered she had covid-19. She had come in contact with over 100 people ranging from, doctors, nurses, wards patients, cab drivers and bus passengers all snuggled from ikorodu Lagos.

She also was living in ikorodu which means another 100 plus at home.

Let me say, as far as I'm concerned, we all have to live with covid 19 while we boost our immunes against it and forget the fear of this thing.

Jesus is the ultimate either in death or living. Just stick to him and he will get us all through.

Scary!
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by mozona(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
don4real18:

A private vehicle
ok
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Mama thank u. I thought we are done on this you're very much online why not use this energy on opera news to post news for opera I just got paid 155k. It will help u. See my pictures below
-
You hardly understand. Do u know here in my side no light for four days now. Atleast that light to give us joy staying indoors nothing come out.

U made a point on tax very good. I get your point but u dont get mine. My anger with you is that u dont see any bad side with the government.
Like u claimed your parents saved for rainy days meaning they once had a sunny day do u know if the sunny day is this period for the taxi man and others we were arguing earlier. Without even tax do you know that 700 billion that was burnt according to government will go a long way in fighting this virus.

Talking about tax. We dont have a data base how many people are working in Nigeria. With only recovered funds from EFCC and donations that was burnt by our government do u know it will go a long way. Without even tax.

Talking about this woman she's pregnant and she must go out to put to birth you cant say she should put to birth in her house. With that 700 billion that was burnt do you know it would go a long way in testing everybody one after the other, from door to door. Do you know NCDC number has not been reachable for some days now.

Staying indoors is supported but there are other steps.

If there was a door to door testing with our burnt donations wouldn't she be spotted and quarantined.
You think is just lockdown lockdown nothing government is doing. Contribute money come tomorrow they're playing politics with our lives.

The borders are not closed. The borders should be open only for food.

I hope you understand me now.

no no no, i understand that many Nigerians cant get 3 square meals per day, i understand that many Nigerians are having difficulties... but the most important part here is that there is a virus out there that is killing people, and as much as these are going to be difficult times for EVERYBODY, we need to keep social distance.

- to test everyone the gov need more test kits (and manpower) that they dont have...even the US/Europe doesnt have enough testkits
- the gov is already helping the masses (maybe not as many as you would like) but to say that a man who has a job and a taxi is suffering and need to put lives of others in jeopardy, is a joke. talk about homeless people, people with no income whatsoever etc but not some taxi driver who was working up til the day of lockdown....
- so much money is needed to fight this virus, so dont assume that the 700billions are wasted, just because a few are having difficulties... even countries in Europe are begging for financial help to fight covid-19, let alone Nigeria.
- people ALL OVER THE WORLD are suffering due to this virus... people in the US are suffering without food nor money, people in Canada are suffering without food nor money.... so dont expect any poor country like Nigeria to be any different.

as for the no light issue, this is Nigeria na, dont expect the country to be different than how it was before this covid-madness!
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by canDy4eva(f): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godjone:
angry

This is going out of hand already. All medical sciences and experts should pls quickly put their heads in other so that a vaccine can be developed to checkmate this virus once and for all

I think at this point, all we should do is ask God to have mercy on us and drop the solution in the heart of men.

Trust me, the doctors are fed up.

God is in control....
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by eaglez(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
osazsky:
no sir ..its not yet time ..by d power of the holy ghost u are healed I reject death from ur life pls stay positive love u
good one bro, at this point so many people are depressed and needs someone to encourage them, see it is not the covid-19 that the people are looking at but the thought of other people seeing them as covid-19 patients, please let us heal ourselves psychologically.
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Biafra1stson: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no no no, i understand that many Nigerians cant get 3 square meals per day, i understand that many Nigerians are having difficulties... but the most important part here is that there is a virus out there that is killing people, and as much as these are going to be difficult times for EVERYBODY, we need to keep social distance.

- to test everyone the gov need more test kits (and manpower) that they dont have...even the US/Europe doesnt have enough testkits
- the gov is already helping the masses (maybe not as many as you would like) but to say that a man who has a job and a taxi is suffering and need to put lives of others in jeopardy, is a joke. talk about homeless people, people with no income whatsoever etc but not some taxi driver who was working up til the day of lockdown....
- so much money is needed to fight this virus, so dont assume that the 700billions are wasted, just because a few are having difficulties... even countries in Europe are begging for financial help to fight covid-19, let alone Nigeria.
- people ALL OVER THE WORLD are suffering due to this virus... people in the US are suffering without food nor money, people in Canada are suffering without food nor money.... so dont expect any poor country like Nigeria to be any different.

I personally donated rice to my neighbors because they forcefully closed their workplace.
You can do the same. #PEACE

Because if they stay indoors and nothing coming they can come out with fraustration to put food in their bele

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by afroxyz: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abaman001:
Stay in one place they won't, Nigerians are very difficult to manage....now she has smuggled herself into Ekiti to infect others, yet she still lost her life..... I pray the vaccine comes out fast bcus I know Nigerians can't handle what US with all her medical prowess has already lost over 47k of her innocent citizens to the novel virus....pls, we should all pray for the medical scientists all over the world for a fast development of a vaccine to curb the spread before Africa becomes a sorry states.

Why not also blame the security agencies that collected money and let her through
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Biafra1stson: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as for the no light issue, this is Nigeria na, dont expect the country to be different than how it was before this covid-madness!

Please dont quote me again m tired. Believe me the government should be ready to kill more people because when their resources exhaust they'll come out to do anything for food.

This is my millionaire friends donations you can do the same in your capacity. Since the government is not helping

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:

I personally donated rice to my neighbors because they forcefully closed their workplace.
You can do the same. #PEACE

[s]Because if they stay indoors and nothing coming they can come out with fraustration to put food in their bele[/s]
Biafra1stson:

Please dont quote me again m tired. Believe me the government should be ready to kill more people because when their resources exhaust they'll come out to do anything for food.

This is my millionaire friends donations you can do the same in your capacity. Since the government is not helping

i fully agree with doing the above, so long as they stay home and follow the law in order for us to be able to fight this virus...
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Biafra1stson: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i fully agree with doing the above, so long as they stay home and follow the law in order for us to be able to fight this virus...

cool peace

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by blowjohn(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nbote:
Nigerians are still deceived by d numbers dey see daily from NCDC NCDC dey still dont think d pandemic is serious here... D number of unconfirmed cases walking around and spreading d virus is far more than we know.. Compare d percentage of deaths from confirmed cases den U'll know we are in deep shit.. The mere fact dat most of deaths are only confirmed as covid 19 cases afta their death is even more worrying.. For those who still think it isnt shameful dat dis country still tests around 500 daily and have tested only about 8000 persons so far yet have recorded over 25 deaths already. Ghana has tested over 60 thousand and have 1000 cases with 9 deaths but yet some morons think Ghana are in a more precarious position than we are.. If Una like make una no stay house, kip asking for govt to end d lockdown becos Ghana relxed theirs

But Ghana na small place na
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Kakamorufu(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
it's not a news again that people bribe police at checkpoints to pass through to another state. God help us
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by ofordegreat(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
fergie001:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/22/breaking-ekiti-records-first-coronavirus-death

Very sad!

I prayed that she'd survive. Though, her condition was very bad late last night.

The team tried the much they could to save her.

Kudos to management of Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti.

God rest her soul.

@All, let us take responsibility and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
fergie001:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/22/breaking-ekiti-records-first-coronavirus-death
There are lot of ignorant and selfish people in this country....she ran enter Ekiti to add to their troubles.....asiwere lobinrin yi sha...
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by alezzy13: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godjone:
angry

This is going out of hand already. All medical sciences and experts should pls quickly put their heads in other so that a vaccine can be developed to checkmate this virus once and for all

People are kicking against vaccines
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:

You should have blur his face
Re: Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos by Elinosweet143(f): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Imagine sneak all the way from Lagos to Ekiti, the question is, was she alone or in a public transport? where was our security personnel protecting the boarders? Its so annoying that they see this as a lucrative business where u pay a gate fee of 2k to cross the boarders to other state. Laslas sha we are in a personal race do ur part and forget this lockdown shit cos it's not working at all #selfdiscipline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.